Extreme obesity

Young ssbbw over 400lb

FyreBurner wrote:
The other day on a night out I saw a girl in my age in about that weight range (I guess 350ish, but she certainly wasn't thin) and we had a little chat. I first "discovered" her on the way to the loo when she wasn't exactly smiling so I did a clown's "Smile!" face and she did so smiley On my way back she had stopped smiling again and I made the same thing and she restarted smiley Her friend looked at me like I was some evil person but we ended up chatting nevertheless. She was brutally honest and told me that it usually never happens that someone approaches her in a club or anywhere for that matter and she wondered (with quite some resignation) why I did it. I told her that I preferred women of her size and she asked me why I would do that..It was a bit unfortunate, it turned out she really just was too self-critical..I told her she shouldn't be because she was a pretty girl (and not only because of her body but she had the most stunning face, especially for a girl her size) but our little chat had somewhat reached its end. I tried to squeeze some self-esteem out of her but failed. I ended up telling her again that she should treat herself with more respect. It was the first time I was in that kind of situation so I might not have made the best decisions in what I told her. I just hope I haven't made it worse smiley The world needs self-confidence that doesn't depend on size! smiley

You're not going to undo 20 or 30 years of negativity that she has encountered in one chat. You did your best, and maybe one day it will sink in and change her life. Or maybe it won't.
12 years

Young ssbbw over 400lb

blank009 wrote:
She is Georgia Davis britains fattest teenager. She weighed 35 stone at 15, went to an american weight loss camp and slimmed down to 15 stone. Since she returned to Britain her weight has gone back up to 40 stone aged 17.It was all over the papers here.

Some news about her:
www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5065518/britains-fattest-teen-georgia-davis-loses-18-stone.html
10 years

Young ssbbw over 400lb

chickidee87 wrote:
im 26 and at 524lbs and JUST becoming comfortable with my body. Who knew, there was a whole bunch of guys out there who actually liked big girls! It's amazing! smiley

It's hard finding guys who are actually around me and that I hit it off well with. Then of course there are the older gentlemen who are amazingly sweet, but I'm not attracted to men too far outside of my age range (about a ten year difference is my max)

That's the problem ,a lot of us older guys are sweet,but the age gap can be too much when it comes to other interests,I dated a BBW 16 years younger for a month or two ,but it just fizzled out...
10 years

Young ssbbw over 400lb

I think some of this applies in parts of the UK,especially the bigger cities,There are several 400+ SSBBWs locally,one on the next block to where I live,and there are a lot of mid size BBWs,and one 'high end' SSBBW who is around 30 years,and rarely ventures out...
9 years

Young ssbbw over 400lb

Ok ,point accepted,I will think carefully before posting in future,maybe its time for this thread to be locked ??
9 years
12   loading