Story authors

Multiple stories in a "series"

Okay, it REALLY drives me insane when someone posts like eight stories to a series, but each story only has two chapters. It's taking away from another authors time on the front page, and in my opinion is a bit selfish. It's really like...cheating. You're cheating to get your story count up, because it's not a new direction in a character's life, it's the same storyline, which could have been completed in ONE story.

AND if you are going to post them all in a row, right after one another, why not just make it one story?

Sorry, just a bit tired T.T
13 years

Multiple stories in a "series"

fatfiction wrote
Okay, it REALLY drives me insane when someone posts like eight stories to a series, but each story only has two chapters. It's taking away from another authors time on the front page, and in my opinion is a bit selfish. It's really like...cheating. You're cheating to get your story count up, because it's not a new direction in a character's life, it's the same storyline, which could have been completed in ONE story.

AND if you are going to post them all in a row, right after one another, why not just make it one story?

Sorry, just a bit tired T.T

I can understand where you're coming from with this. And though I do this to get a little attention back on my stories I only do it because I'm sort of a slow writer. Not everyone who's doing it is trying to keep their story on the front page.
13 years