General

Ninja turtles vs power rangers

TBH, the Ninja Turtles vs Power Rangers could go either way. The Turtles have their mastery of martial arts going for them, and the Rangers have magic weapons and are pretty good at fighting hand to hand too. So without actually seeing how they would stack up against one another *I haven't seen the episode that was mentioned earlier and can't watch it now as Youtube kills my laptop* I can't make a decision on it either way.

Also with Jedi vs Superman...it really depends on who said Jedi was. And the fact that it has been established that magic/arcana/the mystical real can harm Superman is definitely a point in the favor of the Jedi. Also have to take into account sunlight, or lack thereof. On a planet that has more than one yellow sun, Say Tatooine for example, Superman would probably be even more powerful. And also, since it is now generally accepted that lightsabers are made of plasma we have to assume that it would not affect Superman, and would actually strengthen him. As plasma is what the sun is made of. But over-all; even un-armed I give the edge to the Jedi, especially if said Jedi is a Master.
13 years

Dredhed wrote:
The first one, could go either way. Hop on Youtube. There was actually a 2 part episode of Power Rangers (I wanna say Zeo) where the Rangers actually fought the Turtles.

It was Power Rangers in Space, where the villain managed to get the Turtles from the Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation world, and proceeded to brainwash them and send them out against the Power Rangers. So unfortunately for this, it wasn't a straight fight and you can imagine how it turned out in the end anyway. smiley

Part 1:
Part 2:
13 years

JustinNasty wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
TBH, the Ninja Turtles vs Power Rangers could go either way. The Turtles have their mastery of martial arts going for them, and the Rangers have magic weapons and are pretty good at fighting hand to hand too. So without actually seeing how they would stack up against one another *I haven't seen the episode that was mentioned earlier and can't watch it now as Youtube kills my laptop* I can't make a decision on it either way.

Also with Jedi vs Superman...it really depends on who said Jedi was. And the fact that it has been established that magic/arcana/the mystical real can harm Superman is definitely a point in the favor of the Jedi. Also have to take into account sunlight, or lack thereof. On a planet that has more than one yellow sun, Say Tatooine for example, Superman would probably be even more powerful. And also, since it is now generally accepted that lightsabers are made of plasma we have to assume that it would not affect Superman, and would actually strengthen him. As plasma is what the sun is made of. But over-all; even un-armed I give the edge to the Jedi, especially if said Jedi is a Master.

BUT how about this... we all know lightsabers get their color and energy from a stone/gem the jedi chooses... what if that stone happened to be kryptonite? And what if this jedi was yoda?

goodbye superman.

Then totally yea. That would be one dead Kryptonian under those circumstances lol.
13 years

This all depends on what Power Rangers they are fighting. Is it Jason, Zack, Billy, Kimberly, Trini and Tommy? Or is it the lame, bullshit Outter Space Samurai Kamakazie Warlord Power Rangers that have ruined all Power Rangers for me?

Either way, I'd pay to see a TMNT vs Old Skool Power Rangers fight. And I'd put my money on the Turtles. There might be 6 Rangers and only 4 Turtles but...Remember when the Turtles destroyed the entire foot clan AND took out Razar and Tokka? The Wolf and Snapping Turtle mutants that Shredder made in the 2nd movie.....

You wanna talk about a nerd convo, you came to the right place. rofl

The Ninja Turtles would have schooled the Rangers before they could summon the Voltron wanna be Zords. Worse comes to worse, the Turtles call up Casey Jones and bring Splinter out of retirement. Ninja Turtles win, hands down.

I don't care for Star Wars but, As long as there is a yellow sun, Superman cannot be defeated. Unless the Light saber was made of Kryptonite! That would be EPIC!

On a side note....Thundercats would *** everyone up!
13 years

I guess we should consider that The Power Rangers would have Shredder and all of Foot on their side, along with the idiotic Rocksteady and BeBop...

But, The Turtles would have Zed, Ooze, Rita and that weird little creature that made the monsters out of miniture clay statues.....

I think it'd be an epic battle that could rage on for a lifetime....
13 years

I've just had a thought, in the moral/ethical department. Why is Superman clashing with a Jedi Master? Wouldn't it make more sense to put him at odds with a Sith Lord? And in that case I'd say Superman is even more royally screwed. Can anyone say Force lightning and dark side curses? Mwahahahahahahahaha*hacking cough*hahahaha*smaller cough*hahaaaa!!!
13 years

PearlsBeforeSwine wrote:
The actual question I posed was could a light saber cut through Superman so it really doesn't matter who weilds it, Jedi or Sith, as long as there's no yellow sun or it's made with kryptonite.

Well that I've already addressed. If we're assuming that plasma, the stuff stars and lightsabers are made of, is what strengthens superman then no. The lightsaber would not cut him and would actually make him stronger.

What I'm proposing now is that, for all his power, Superman wouldn't stand a chance against a Dark Lord of the Sith.
13 years

Your all forgetting one thing about the turtles. Even if the rangers got into zords the turtles have the turtle blimp. They can use that and just jump into the zords anyway and knock the rangers out= Disadvantage either way for the rangers.
12 years

My vote goes to the Ninja Turtles, and Jedi are supposed to know what their opponent's next move is supposed to be so they should always be one step ahead of Superman.
12 years