Extreme obesity

Hips too wide for a door way

beautiful but to tiny for me smiley i want a more bigger one
12 years

She is really beautiful overall. I am not especially a pear lover. But she's really cute. I wish the cameraman would have held the camera steady, and showed more of her.
12 years

I know, I wish that people who tape people on the street would show more consideration to the people who are masturbating to the material and less to the subjects.

Because this kind of thing is not at all inconsiderate to the women it objectifies and dehumanizes.
12 years

sethman wrote:
Murphy wrote:
I know, I wish that people who tape people on the street would show more consideration to the people who are masturbating to the material and less to the subjects.

Because this kind of thing is not at all inconsiderate to the women it objectifies and dehumanizes.

Exactly. Even worse, imagine how many people tape fat people to openly and mockingly degrade them instead of connect it with beauty in any way.

Yes, that too. It happens to friends of mine now and then, the point and laugh, the reach for a cell phone to get pics to laugh at later.

So it's either fat hatred, or dehumanizing objectification. Take your pick.
12 years

Its only illegal if it shows face, thats why in the news and stuff when they have articles on obesity the faces are always fuzzed out because they dont ask permission.
Because really whos going to say, yeah sure use me as an example of an obese person.
12 years

chicken legs wrote:
I'm cool with candid vids as long as its in public, they have clothes on and they look over 18. Now the person should have blurred out the faces in the second one I posted but everyone doesn't know how to do that. Any who, when someone is on a site that objectifies fat people on a regular basis and gets upset at objectification on a thread that is about objectifying that particular body part your argument becomes lame. Plus, the 2 vids were made by obvious big booty lovers and not made to make fun of them.

Now back to the lovin of wide hips.

Ogling someone who is showing off their body in a venue where it's meant to be seen and admired is rather different than ogling someone out and about who did not give any sort of consent or indication that they wanted that sexual attention.
12 years

Do any guys have that problem? Cause im growing slowly n such, just didn't know cause how most guys get fat bbuildup in stomach n such than hips. But everyone is different.
12 years

MsChubbo270 wrote:
Hi! My name is Melissa, I am 18 years old and I am currently too wide around the hips to fit through a doorframe!
I've had big hips ever since 4th grade. My butt ballooned a foot that year making it 24 in. around. In 5th grade it went to 36 in. In 6th grade 48 in. In 7th grade, 60 in. making about 5 feet around. At that point my butt outgrew my schools desk chairs. In 8th grade it was about 72 in. and I really had to start turning and waddling through doors due to my butt. At the end of freshmen high school year, it was about 80 in. around. My butt started brush against the sides of door frames. After Winter Break sophomore year, I walked into school one morning and to my surprise I could no longer fit in my schools classroom doors. My butt was too big to squeeze through a doorframe! I ran back to home and measured after barely just squeezing through my front door! 95 in.! My butt was nearly 8 ft. around! I had to be home-schooled for junior and senior year. My hips are now about 120 in around! That's about 10 feet! However this is just an estimate because I cant reach around my butt and
my mom has to measure me and she only has 8 feet of tape measure... My butt is too gigantic to fit through any of my houses 2 ft wide doorways! I am now too massive to turn sideways because my house is cramped and I might end up knocking stuff off tables and dressers. My butts front and back side are about 4 feet across and my sides are about 2 feet across. I havent been able to leave home in a month because my butt is too big. However a worker is coming in Friday to widen the doors.
PS. I can't post pics for y'all till I move out because my mom don't want me to. I can't move out for probably another year though. I'll have some shots for you then.

If you're going to come back and try again you'll have to change up your story a bit more, MrHugeMar.
12 years

Pwned
12 years

i hope a garage door smiley
10 years
12   loading