Extreme obesity

Women on scooters are hot!

There is something special about a ssbbw on a scooter i have to admit its great to see
12 years

too fat to walk is sooooo sexy smiley
10 years

johnxyz wrote:
While it might be creepy to take a picture of them, it wouldn't be creepy to get to know them. There probably aren't many admirers of women that size in a small town.

If you don't feel comfortable doing that, you can try to find out where they live, and send an anonymous letter saying that they are admired. Maybe even give the FF url to them.

Did you seriously just suggest stalking them?
10 years

johnxyz wrote:
Murphy wrote:
johnxyz wrote:
While it might be creepy to take a picture of them, it wouldn't be creepy to get to know them. There probably aren't many admirers of women that size in a small town.

If you don't feel comfortable doing that, you can try to find out where they live, and send an anonymous letter saying that they are admired. Maybe even give the FF url to them.

Did you seriously just suggest stalking them?

I don't mean follow them home. But if you see their car in the driveway of a small town. But if that is considered stalking, then just say hi to them when you see them.

My point was to be supportive of them. I am sure they get enough negativity.

You suggested trying "to find out where they live". That's called stalking, and it's illegal in many places (for good reason). You're advising someone to stalk a complete stranger because they're attractive.

Or, put more succinctly, you're telling someone that they should be a sexual predator and- more than that- that the person being stalked should appreciate the attention.
10 years