Stuffing

Self control

Does anyone else just have no self control? like if you see food you *have* to eat it. Whether or not your hungry doesn't matter?

I have that feeling a lot....it's nice to be full and bloated and then feel the need to stuff more even when you aren't hungry.
12 years

Self control

This happens to me a lot too. That's partially why I love buffets so much. Nothing better than what might as well be an open invitation to eat as much as you possibly can.
12 years

Self control

Yes, and it gets worse for me the more I stuff or bloat - my stomach widens, and I get both hunger rushes, and then the erotic tickle in my stomach that just wants to be stuffed to the fullest.

It happens often after huge meals - e.g. did a second stuffing the evening after thanksgiving, or needed another snack not long after a massive pasta stuffing.

I like it smiley
12 years

Self control

Self control sooo over rated and soooo sexy when a fat feedee loses it.
12 years

Self control

it makes me feel so much better that I'm not the only one. I'm one of those who will be stuffed to the gills but if there are pieces of pizza left or hot dogs I will eat them until they are gone. smiley even if my belly is hard and taut, I just can't stop eating.

I once had four hot dogs then ate the last four just because I couldn't leave them behind.
12 years

Self control

bloatedbellygirl65 wrote:
it makes me feel so much better that I'm not the only one. I'm one of those who will be stuffed to the gills but if there are pieces of pizza left or hot dogs I will eat them until they are gone. smiley even if my belly is hard and taut, I just can't stop eating.

I once had four hot dogs then ate the last four just because I couldn't leave them behind.

I'm exactly the same way. Even when I'm completely and utterly stuffed if there's food in front of me I just have to keep going. And it's not even completely uncontrolled. Part of me loves that totally over-stuffed feeling...it's almost like a drug
12 years

Self control

control is overrated. If I get the chance I will want to eat until I'm at my absolute maximum. hehe

like that all day stuffing I did a couple weeks back I was so full but just kept trying to power through at the end. xD
8 years

Self control

It is only a lack of self control if you want to control yourself, but can't.

For a lot of people here I think it is more "I should control myself, but no don't really want to...". At which point of course you don't.
8 years

Self control

I did not think I had a issue with self control but as of the past couple of months I have wondered. When I was actively gaining I trained my stomach to eat huge amounts! Now I have real need for it. I eat every meal till I'm completely gorged. When I eat out with friends I only stop because they are full and longing to leave. This results in me stopping for Fast food or doughnuts on the way home. My friends have pointed out their shock and amazement that at the movies after just finishing a dinner to fill up three people I'm devouring a large butter popcorn and washing it down with a large coke. I admit I'm full but the smell and sight of it makes me crave it. I have also earned the reputation at work for emptying the break room. So I'm questioning my self control.
8 years

Self control

bloatedbellygirl65:
Does anyone else just have no self control? like if you see food you *have* to eat it. Whether or not your hungry doesn't matter?

I have that feeling a lot....it's nice to be full and bloated and then feel the need to stuff more even when you aren't hungry.

I share the same passion for eating. Love to lose control and just eat as much as I want. There is just something so arousing about giving in to gluttony and stuffing yourself even if you are not hungry. I am like you in that whenever I see food I have to eat it, no matter where I am or what the circumstance is.
8 years
123   loading