Stuffing

What to wear when stuffing

When I stuff, I like to wear a tight short t-shirt and briefs, usually a bikini cut.

Ned Fox
12 years
attachment

I'm a bit more pragmatic towards comfort I guess, as I tend to rock the track pants or something similarly elastic waistline piece of clothing.
12 years

I've busted buttons on several occasions, when I bust shirt buttons it's usually because I'm trying on old dress-shirts that are hopelessly small. I button them up to get that lovely "puckered fabric" look. And then I sit down...and the buttons fly off. Sooo I guess you could call that semi-intentional.

With pants it's never intentional, and it's generally after I've had a lot to eat. And I've done that on several different pairs of pants. Though most often when my, shall we say, enormity renders jeans unwearable it's because they've torn along the thigh rather than having the button bust off.
12 years

Last night I was with friends, and I was wearing a new shirt I just purchased without trying it on. All I can say is... I was getting some looks and it felt awesome to feel what I was feeling!
The shirt I bought was a fitted large denim button down, but it felt like a medium... As I ate sushi I could feel the buttons and the shirt stretching tighter and tighter. It wasn't too the point of where I was about to send a button across the restaurant into someone's eye, but I was getting close! As we sat and talked, I could feel the rice expanding and my shirt was getting tighter. I cannot wait to wear another tight shirt in public, next time...I'm really going to push it!
As to what I like to wear...at home I like to wear loose or stretchy material. It seems as though I always end up rolling down the waist band of my underware and unbuttoning if I have the need.
I know one thing... My next stuffing is going to be a head turner! I can't wait!
11 years