Gaining

if big girls really turn you on, are you sure you're gay? maybe you are bi? i really dont know, thats quite the problem you have there. i say enjoy it.
18 years

[quote=ACER]Heh, it's weird. I got this woman friend whos probably 160-190 and shes damn fine, which is ironic seeing as i'm gay and shouldn't be thinking like that smiley [/quote]

A saying/concept that I've "borrowed" for use in a different context, but applies here is....

"Attaction isn't a choice."

We don't choose who or what we are attracted to or turned on by. Just because you may not be attracted to skinny women, doesn't necessarily mean you are gay... ESPECIALLY if you are attracted to fat women. (I don't consider 160 fat myself, but I am usually more attracted to women who are much larger.) If you are having some confusion, I'd suggest spending some more time exploring your attractions, rather than mentally holding tightly on to any kind of sexual identity.
18 years

I love chubby girls but...

I feel this too sometimes. Like swordgon said, I think it's just bellies that I'm attracted to. I think everyone looks better with a few extra pounds on them. I like to look at men's photos on here and I imagine myself being as fat as them, it's not really a sexual attraction that I feel, but it's exciting nonetheless.
10 years

That's some serious thread necromancy ...
10 years

Reminds me of my old college roommate. First day, he comes out to me.

"You should probably know I'm gay. Is that okay?"

"Well, I'm not. Is that okay?"

"Yes."

"We're cool then... you're not gonna be doing stuff up on the top bunk, right?"

"Ha, no."

"Okay, cool then."

Several weeks later, he began bringing a very fat girl by the dorm. Despite my own preferences, I found her to be kind of a lousy person and a bit of a spaz. Still, she came by somewhat frequently, and I recall at one point she said "Oh, I almost forgot my pie!"

She retrieved a half devoured pie from the fridge. I had just started reading up on weight gain sites (FatNats and Reuben's or something) and wondered if she was fat on purpose.

Anyway, after a short time, my roommate informed me "I think I might be bi."

My response was something like "well, boobs are nice".
10 years

I'm a straight guy and I love big girls, anywhere from slightly chubby to very fat. But I also enjoy looking at very fat men and can even be turned on looking at pictures of a very fat guy _online_. In real life men, no matter how fat they are, do nothing for me ... I think it has to do with my own preference to want to be fat myself. And just a general love for fattening, gluttony and especially: I get turned on by people that love being fat, gluttonous and gaining, male or female. I've never met anyone in real life that loves being and getting fat unfortunately though.
10 years