Extreme obesity

Down with the sickness

Mine has definitely evolved from when I first stumbled across this community. When I first found sites devoted to feederism I was 13 and probably weighed just under 200lbs, in those days I thought 250lbs would be enormous. Then 250lbs came and went, and I started looking at 350lbs like it was the new big thing. And so the story goes until we reach the present with me at 550lbs now and looking at 650lbs as my next goal.
12 years

Down with the sickness

I will admit, it is the reason I took my dating ad down.
12 years

Down with the sickness

BlueSunshine wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
Mine has definitely evolved from when I first stumbled across this community. When I first found sites devoted to feederism I was 13 and probably weighed just under 200lbs, in those days I thought 250lbs would be enormous. Then 250lbs came and went, and I started looking at 350lbs like it was the new big thing. And so the story goes until we reach the present with me at 550lbs now and looking at 650lbs as my next goal.

Me too. While my own size increase has more to do with love of food than intentional gaining, the changes in my body were pleasantly welcome.

With guys, I started off liking a little potbelly, then a larger one, then a huge gut but pretty much still under 300 lbs, to really excessive sizes with fat that is distributed all over as if it is desperately trying to find real estate to store itself. DUDE. So attractive.

To be completely honest, your description there is a little "stirring"...
12 years

Down with the sickness

For myself, I went from a simple FA who lusted after larger women, to a full blown gainer/feeder when I started to become aware of the feeder and gaining subculture.

When I started out, a girl that was simply fat or a bit plump was enough for me, but after I became a bit more aware of my carnal side, I've wanted girls that were much larger and unashamed of their size.

It also goes for me, since I was pretty scared about sharing my desire to gain for most of my youth, to actually deciding to go through with gaining weight and getting fat. I thought at first that I'd be happy with being 300 lbs, but after I started to gain, I realized I wanted to be much, much fatter.
12 years

Down with the sickness

BlueSunshine wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
BlueSunshine wrote:
OniGumo wrote:

Me too. While my own size increase has more to do with love of food than intentional gaining, the changes in my body were pleasantly welcome.

With guys, I started off liking a little potbelly, then a larger one, then a huge gut but pretty much still under 300 lbs, to really excessive sizes with fat that is distributed all over as if it is desperately trying to find real estate to store itself. DUDE. So attractive.

To be completely honest, your description there is a little "stirring"...

Stirring ... offensive?
Stirring ... arousing?

My attempt at subtlety...failed it has. Arousing lol.
12 years

Down with the sickness

There's nothing at all wrong with intensity, it's often preferable to inscrutible aloofness.
12 years

Down with the sickness

The problem I have had with growing to enormous proportions is the logistics of performing my daily tasks and keeping up with the hobbies I love so dearly.

When I first began growing myself I was around 250lbs and I could only dream of 300, how huge I would be then, how much I could food would be able pack away during an eating session at that size.

Now at a little over 400, I only want to be bigger. I pack myself to bursting because I want to see 500 pounds with the expansive belly and satisfaction that can only come with that size, or more.

The only question that continues to come up in my mind is, "where do I stop at?"

Perhaps the real question is "where can I stop at?" The desire is so strong I can only see myself continuing in this manner for a while.
12 years

Down with the sickness

I never post, but I can't help myself this time.

Of course it's scary for the gainer and his/her feeder when it comes to seemingly uncontrollable weight gain. That being said, and coming from a feeder's perspective, it's incredibly hot and arousing to find yourself in a situation with a gainer who is unable to stop. For me, if a gainer gains for me, it means so much. I interpret that as him loving me enough to change himself and to pack on pounds that will be gratifying for the both of us.

Yet, it's important to remember that at a certain weight, health concerns and disabilities come into play and there are obviously no joking matter. I think the key to managing harsh realities is to plan ahead strategically. Start slowing the progression of weight gain shortly before it becomes serious/questionable. That way both the gainer and feeder can still satisfy themselves, but are also acknowledging the reality of weight gain. Or at the very least, they're prolonging the inevitable.

Just my $ .02
12 years

Down with the sickness

BlueSunshine wrote:

This is my conundrum on both sides of the feeding experience. As much as the thought of feeding a partner to epic proportions is incredibly sexy, I don't want him to lose independence. And for me, I could easily be happy as a gainer if I was willing to give up my active career and way of life. I often resent having these desires.

The lust to grow is so strong with me I am truly almost powerless against it. It dominates my thoughts when I eat, so I have to feed the desire - I don't see another avenue. I could always ignore it, but there would always be the "what if" aspect that would almost drive me crazy.

The only feasible thing to do is gain until getting around and doing the things I love becomes almost too difficult - and stop there if I can. At this point there is no other option.

As much as I'd love to ignore it, I have to continue to make a living, luckily I spend a lot of time at a desk so it's not too taxing and makes at least another 100 pounds a reality.
12 years

Down with the sickness

When it comes to weight gain, I’m not sure that I have natural ‘brakes’ that would make me ever want to stop it for myself or a partner.

That is, it is not like there is some size that seems too big, some activity level below which things would not be appealing, etc. In some ways, in fact, the more crazy, the more desirable it seems—so long as the people involved keep trying to live as full a life as possible and love what they are doing. (happiness is hot!).

Given that extremes are not practical in real life, and given that even way too much would never fully be ‘enough,’ I decided that the I had to work on accepting as little as possible (as little weight on me as I could stand, as few stuffings as I can accept, as little gain as I can manage, as little encouragement of my wife as I can manage, etc). Because I’ll always want more, no matter how much I have, and things are just easier with less.

BUT, if the situation supported extremes better (a partner who loved it just as much, good health, a career that would not be overly impacted or else being independently wealthy, etc)....wow.

Imagining sitting down to plan a fat life together, and making it happen in a big way is pretty mind blowing. Like starting where we are, but planning on where we will live when we need parking for his and hers scooters and the van that can carry them, eventually “hugging” when our bellies are so large that we can only reach to squeeze the sides of each other’s bellies, just bringing our extreme size into consideration of every part of life, and finding ways to have a full and interesting life when waddling a hundred feet is a major feat of endurance.

Yah, wow, thoughts losing focus now....
12 years
12   loading