General

1,800 calorie pizza....

I hate frozen pizzas too, unless like you said- I'm tipsy or flat out drunk.

Essentially they topped a pizza with another pizza? Insanity.

I would think that it would be a good idea for people looking to gain especially if you chose not to take the recommendation of 'sharing' into consideration.

I enjoyed the picture of the two besties with wine on the couch eating it, it seemed almost romantic to me...
12 years

1,800 calorie pizza....

I don't think it's a big deal, calorie wise it's probably the same as take away pizzas but loads cheaper, which is always good smiley

Considering it's basically 2 pizzas, 1800 cals really isn't that much (for 2 pizzas). If you noramlly get full after 1 pizza you probably wouldn't manage the whole thing anyway.

I personally wouldn't choose to eat it, I'ld rather just have double the amount of normal pizza smiley
12 years

1,800 calorie pizza....

Omg I want this bad !!!!!!!!
Imma get two
and not share with no one
12 years

1,800 calorie pizza....

I'd give it a go, then probably be ill everywhere.
12 years

1,800 calorie pizza....

A regular large (14"smiley pizza is about 4000 calories, so it's really no big deal.

The article says "experts" are afraid people will think it's just for one person and eat more than they intend. But come on. It's a bit late in the day to start drawing lines in the sand.
12 years

1,800 calorie pizza....

I went and got one and I intend to munch it later on today while infront of the xbox. Sunday = sorted.
12 years