General

Why did you first join ff?

i joined coz i was curious of why i seemed to like the idea of gaining weight myslef - and i also crave attention - so what better place to show myself off haha!!! smiley
12 years

aww I was gonna start this thread - I ask it enough in chat lol

For me, it was a long tale of discovery and acceptance... short version - fat guy who appreciates curves

smiley
12 years

I joined because I always had something weird about wanting to be fat and it would resurface now and then, and one of those times I started googling and I found here smiley
but mainly I joined ff for the chatroom hahah for ages thats all i ever came on here for
12 years

I joined because a friend told me about it and said it was a lovely place so I thought i would give it a go. smiley
12 years

I like most of the guys who posted in this came here just on the fact of liking big girls and hoping to meet some one. (Ive been here 5 years holy crap!) Although i learned about feederism when i was 14 i never actually paid much attention to it until i came on here besides seeing women like Heather Boyle and Kelligrl (remember her?).
12 years

Originally to perv over all the gorgeous girls, although it's developed into a bit more than that now.
12 years

Having been the unwitting subject of a secret feeder I started participating, to try and wrap my brain around some questions I had.

Though as an FA I was already clued into this site and had a pre-existing membership for pervings sake.
12 years

Just so that I could be around like minded people. I have friends that are into some pretty awesome stuff. Yet I feel I cannot converse with them right now about what I like. Hopefully one day.
12 years

When I was still discovering that liking fat girls was acceptable, I used to peruse the fatgirlfriends2.tripod.com or whatever the site was.

Either a lot of users had links or the owner of that site had links to here and I always refused to go here. My 14-15 year old conscious told me I just liked fat girls, not seeing them gain.

Till one day I finally decided to click the link and lurk around, then when i turned 18 became a member.
12 years

I heard about the site in videos a long time ago, as well as a blog. I figured I check it out and I registered and here I am now. Of course, I joined over 3 years ago.
12 years
12   loading