Gaining

I want my breasts to get big

From a while back, quoting something even further back:

Murphy wrote:Ahem:

Murphy wrote:
It's genetic. Different foods won't make [you] gain in different places.
12 years

Breandain wrote:
Definitely mostly a hereditary thing but I heard diets high in soy bean and soy products are good for increasing boobs size being that they are high in natural estrogen like compounds...

whether true or not, I don't know lol

Giving men estrogen would cause them to grow breasts. However, women already have estrogen,so giving them more will not change anything.

As I recall soy has plant estrogen which has little, if any, affect on most humans. You hear a story about a boy growing boobs and they blame soy. But that is rare.
12 years

Unless you are genetically predisposed to large boobs there is now way to make the bigger other than surgery. However, the more weight you gain, the bigger they will get just from the increased amount of fat in your bodysmiley Happened to my girlf when she gained, and they got much smaller when she lost a lot of weight.
12 years

not so much food - but apparently if you listen to the frequency babies cry, that can work
12 years

foxysexy wrote:
JulesTeak wrote:
not so much food - but apparently if you listen to the frequency babies cry, that can work

Rather you than me >.<

I doubt the look would suit me
12 years

I know a while back they were trying to find a reason for why so many young 16-20 year old girls were having D-DD breasts and they were saying it was cause by steroids or something in milk.

So maybe just regular old (cow) milk.
12 years

Little boobs are awesome too. A BBW with B cups is just about pure heaven.
12 years

I've heard of women using their own body fat to fill up their breasts, they lipo it out of somewhere else where they don't want it, and then put it back in where they do. The problem is that your body will reabsorb the fat and redistribute it through your body. I was doing a google search however and supposedly their are lipo-surgeons who have figured out how to do this in a way as such that the fat remains where it is placed. The link I found: www.lipostructure.com/breastaug.html

I have no proof as to whether or not this works, nor claim to be an expert in these matters. However, it may be worth doing some research on and trying to find some testimonies from previous patients who underwent this surgery.
12 years