General

Games you're currently hooked.

Indeed, a vertiable smorgasbord of gaming options available presently!

Minus Skyrim (which shall be investigated during the inevitable Steam sale) I'm only desperate to play one other major release, Skyward Sword.

Interestingly speaking to my friend in games retail there have been a load of returns on COD:MW3 it seems that a lot of people really don't like it and have been returning it for pre-owned copies of Black Ops or Battlefield 3. Oh consumer, just when I begin to lose faith in you! smiley
12 years

Very excited for Zelda. And can't wait to get my hands on WWE '12
12 years

Etrian Odyssey, mainly. smiley
12 years

I'm playing rl atm
12 years

Finally getting the chance to play Red Dead Redemption, there seems to be a fair amount of "odd" in the missions and stranger quests.

As a side note, I really liked how there has been a clear progression in gameplay mechanics required for Rockstars openworld games. It's still not perfection but it's obvious that they have learnt from a great deal of mistakes that were made in GTA 4.

The vistas are stunning although low on polygons, playing this game has got me excited for the rural areas of GTA 5.
12 years

Skyrim, MW3 and Final Fantasy seven always play it but never finish it. lol
At least I always have some game I never finish and can play that’s the way I look at it.smiley
12 years

iPIG wrote:
angry birds. its an actual addiction!

So true. So many hours ive spent flinging birds at oddly coloured pigs. im 4 stars off having a perfect score in Rio.
12 years