Gaining

Undecided

So long as you consume enough calories, there's no reason you can't be fit AND fat. smiley
12 years

Undecided

I've been undecided about that for years ... After gaining some weight, loosing it again, rinse and repeat for two of three times, I now know I don't want to be skinny ever again. Being at least somewhat bigger is way more fun. On the other hand, I also know that I will unlikely get very big unless I would be in a relationship with someone who supports and/or enjoys me bigger.

I can definately emphasize what LadyEjkua suggests: gain some, like 20-30 pound and see if you like it better then being thinner. Not just your personal preference, but whether or not you can tolerate the reactions of people around you.
12 years

Undecided

ItalianStallion205 wrote:
FatManDo wrote:
So long as you consume enough calories, there's no reason you can't be fit AND fat. smiley

Elaborate? Lol

i think he means that you can still exercise when you are fat but you will have to make sure you dont burn off all the calories. you will have to compensate by eating extra or else you will lose the weight.
12 years