General

Money for weight loss

no but ive thought about gaining a lot of weight and going on the biggest loser losing it all and winning some money and then going home and gaining it all back again. i would never actually do it but i like thinking up get rich quick schmes smiley
my family is always on my back about my weight but they are too cheap to give me money for losing.
12 years

Money for weight loss

cutenchubby wrote:
no but ive thought about gaining a lot of weight and going on the biggest loser losing it all and winning some money and then going home and gaining it all back again. i would never actually do it but i like thinking up get rich quick schmes smiley

Best. Idea. Ever.

They could even have a comeback "where are they now" special for you to do it all over again and make even more money!

I mean I know losing and gaining so much weight so often isn't good for the body but damn it sounds fun (well the gaining part at least smiley)
12 years

Money for weight loss

I'm surprised my parents never tried to offer me money as an incentive to lose weight.

I'm glad they don't know about this forum, don't want to be giving them ideas... smiley
12 years