Gaining

Will my belly hang?

How tall are you at that weight?

Genetically everyone has different body types so it is hard to say.

I think guys belly/guts start to stick out for a long time distended or full looking before they actually get any hang to them from what I can tell about your description. If you desire it to be softer and hang/jiggle you may have to keep getting fatter and eventually it should soften after time. Mine has only become big enough one time to actually be soft/jiggle with some descent hang unless i had on to tight of pants where my gut hung out and bounced some.....it tends to get big full and distended while I start getting bigger and gaining.... not intenionally just several times before I have gained a good amount of weight and got a big belly.

I can tell you that my wife even when she is not that fat in her belly at times has a slight hang in the middle of her belly with a bigger under belly below her Belly button which is a very sexy look to me. Although she has gained and lost and accumulated much fat in her belly in the past....it definitely has something to do with it.
12 years

Will my belly hang?

Someone hopefully can explain this better, but some people have fat inside the muscles and have beach ball bellies, while others have fat outside the muscles, and this hangs. So, basically like all the other body shape questions, it depends on your genetics.
12 years

Will my belly hang?

johnxyz wrote:
Someone hopefully can explain this better, but some people have fat inside the muscles and have beach ball bellies, while others have fat outside the muscles, and this hangs. So, basically like all the other body shape questions, it depends on your genetics.

visceral (internal fat, surrounding the organs, within the body cavity) and subcutaneous (which builds between the skin and muscle layers) fat. mostly genetic. however, i know that professional sumo wrestlers have a method for gaining subcutaneous fat.
12 years

Will my belly hang?

Subcutaneous fat, fat directly beneath the skin layer, is what you want for an over-hang. And there are certain foods that are slightly more likely to be stored as subcutaneous fat, though it's mostly hereditary. As is the distribution of fat, so if you have any fat relatives that's a good indicator of what your body will look like when you gain more weight.

Other than that belts and tight clothes can affect where fat is stored, fat tends to occupy unhindered space. Though I don't know how much success you'd have trying to shape your body with a belt...
12 years