General

Funkasaurus

Even if you aren't wrestling fans... It's so awesome to see a big man with a killer beard try to get FUNKY!

I loooove this, it's been on my DVR all week and I keep watching!!!
12 years

Funkasaurus

Extremely shocked when that happened. Built up for months to be a monster and then came out with that. I had my mouth open the whole time but was highly entertained by it.
12 years

Funkasaurus

Let's face it, they did horrible building him up. They did like two videos of him being a monster and Johnny Ace said once: "I'd hate to be Brodus' first opponent"

And he always tweeted "Brodus didn't debut, next week!"

Some say it was delayed while they tried to talk Brodus into the gimmick... I say it took so long for Brodus to talk Vince into going for it!
12 years

Funkasaurus

I'd have to say that Brodus Clay's new character is similar to Flash Funk. Both men come out and dance and have two hot female dancers with him.

It's weird how he went from Alberto Del Rio's bodyguard to this, especially since the build-up for his return made me think he was going to be a monster like Mark Henry.
12 years

Funkasaurus

Brodus reminds me of Flash Funk, God Father and Rikishi rolled all into one. Honestly when i thought he was coming back as a monster heel i really didnt care. Now though i cant stop laughing at him and being entertained. If he keeps this up for a while then transitions into the monster heel he was supposed to come out as i think would be a better plan. BTW 2012 = Year of Ziggler. Hate all you want but that guy has skills ( needs better mic work though) .
12 years

Funkasaurus

RobbiexSugaFree wrote:
Brodus reminds me of Flash Funk, God Father and Rikishi rolled all into one. Honestly when i thought he was coming back as a monster heel i really didnt care. Now though i cant stop laughing at him and being entertained. If he keeps this up for a while then transitions into the monster heel he was supposed to come out as i think would be a better plan. BTW 2012 = Year of Ziggler. Hate all you want but that guy has skills ( needs better mic work though) .

I can't deny Ziggler's skills on the mic and in the ring. This might be his time.

Anyway, as for Clay, well it's a nice change in pace. The big guy with a monster push has been done to death and Mark Henry has that role right now. I can see Brodus turning heel in the future and becoming a monster, but this will do for him.
12 years

Funkasaurus

[b]No_Limit_Soldier17 wrote:
Anyway, as for Clay, well it's a nice change in pace. The big guy with a monster push has been done to death and Mark Henry has that role right now. I can see Brodus turning heel in the future and becoming a monster, but this will do for him.

Exactly. It's a nice change of pace for a big man. Though i'm enjoying it to its fullest extent im afraid it'll get stale in the up coming year. I think after Summer Slam people will get tired of it and want to see something different. I'd be cool if Brodus went heel because nobody liked his dancing anymore.
12 years