Gaining

Engorge

Fragtagonal wrote:
Gainer4100 wrote:
Thank you fat apple for the info on bellybuilders. I pulled this off to show everyone the effects of engorge. I don't know how true it is but even if it is half true I be excited.

So I've had these for a while and I just couldn't get to them so I decided to really push the limit when I finally got em back.
I took between 8 or 12 yesterday.
I took a dose about two hours before eating. A dose right before I started eating. Then a final one when I started to slow down so I could keep eating.
It worked so well for me.
I'm a thin guy, like 6 foot 3 inches, 180 pounds so when I eat a lot it usually shows. I ate more last night than I ever ate in a day ever. I started with a sub sandwich and fries, a banana and an apple. Then I went and got three giant slices of pizza, they were huge like twice the size of normal slices. I was having troubles with the pizza and didn't think I could finish it, so i took some of the engorge for a second wind, if you will. I finished the pizza and was pretty full. Then my friend made like 5 pounds of pasta for himself with the intention of eating it all (he couldn't). He finished half and was going to throw it out, and I asked him if i could have it. So i was working about 2.5 pounds of pasta, slowly but surely. I couldn't finish.
I was so full, I couldn't sit certain ways, I couldn't bend over, I couldn't get a full breath because my stomach was putting so much pressure on my lungs.
When I actually saw my stomach it was crazy. On top of looking between five or six months along, I could literally see the outline of my stomach pushing through my skin. I was pretty uncomfortable, no stomach ache, just uncomfortable, so I laid down for like a half hour. I always found that these pills helped speed up digestion because about a half hour later I was out of bed and walking around. I still looked pregnant, my stomach had just digested enough food for me to feel comfortable again.
So fast forward about 2 hours, I'm hanging out with friends, and it hits me like a train. I guess the pills may have a bit of a delay on them because I was so hungry even though I had just eaten.
So naturally I ushered my friends into the nearest McDonalds so I could eat. I got two, two cheeseburger meals. I guess I was feeling crazy. I managed to finish the four burgers one of the orders of fries and half of the other and both sodas. I was super stuffed again. I had to unbutton my pants and loosen my belt to relieve some pressure( I was already in my loosest fitting jeans and had already loosened my belt from the earlier binge). I got back and got a chance to see myself in the mirror, I was unbelievably huge. My stomach outline could be clearly seen again and I looked even bigger then before. Naturally, I collapsed in my bed and fell into a food induced coma.
Now this morning, I wake and and still have quite the belly. This is unusual for me, because my stomach normally reduces everything I eat into a barely noticeable lump by the next morning (I'm good to it, it's good to me). Upon closer inspection, it still feels like theres food in my stomach, like undigested food still waiting in the stomach. If that's the case, and I think it is, then that means I shoveled so much food into my stomach last night that its taking more than 7 hours to digest it all. So that would mean these pills rock my socks off.

Mine comes today. Ill let you know how it goes.

Well I am tickled pink here. I was reading your review of Engorge there, and i was thinking how similar it sounded to my experience with Engorge. I wondered if maybe you were me, and I had just forgotten about that account.
I missed the:
"I pulled this off to show everyone the effects of engorge. I don't know how true it is but even if it is half true I be excited."
part.

I don't remember where I posted that, but that is definitely me. I don't know if anyone still cares about this thread anymore, but I feel the need for full disclosure here.
That happened in a time in my life where i was training my stomach for capacity. For maybe two months before that I would drink as much Gatorade as I possibly could in one continuous "chug." At that time I was easily downing a gallon of Gatorade for breakfast each day, so my tummy was nice and stretchy.
Also, I took more than 12 pills. It was probably closer to twenty. I don't know if they actually do act as Ghrelin agonists, and it's quite possible that the extra eating I did could have been from the placebo effect and a little extra determination.
I'm quite sure that they aide in digestion though. I mean that's a big effect in and of itself, allowing the stomach to empty quicker so more food can be shoveled in.
It's been a while since then, but that still was my second favorite stuffing.

Sounds like you had a wonderful experience with Engorge!
11 years
12   loading