Gaining

Liquid calories

I think liquids are the best way to increase your calories without the really heavy feeling that comes from some foods. I believe you have hit on a winner here!
11 years

Liquid calories

Do you know other high-calorie liquids mix? I would love to try them!
11 years

Liquid calories

I get full way too easily with food and stay full for too long if I just stuff that way. I need liquid calories to give me that extra nudge. Shakes, milk, half n half, (not a big coffee fan) but I can always drink and never feel sick to my stomach. And I always do it right before bed so my body can soak up as many of those calories as possible smiley its been working and I love it
11 years

Liquid calories

they say fruit juice has more calories thab alcohol... so I might as well be getting drunk smiley
11 years

Liquid calories

I ready about a scientific study where they showed people can get more calories from liquids than from solids, so I'm sure you're right.
11 years

Liquid calories

Liquids go down easily, especially in the summer heat. Dunkin Donuts Coffee Coolattas are notoriously fattening, not to mention loaded with sugar, which metabolizes into fat. You can order them with extra cream and sugar too. The only downside is they are costly.

Another option is to add alcohol such as Kahlua, Bailey's, or Sheridan's to the mix. That adds more "empty" calories for a double whammy. The flavors meld well and the bonus is a good buzz when finished.
11 years