forum  submission and domination

cow fantasies?4 months

shesgonnabehuge:
Oh god I wanna be bred and milked so badly, lol. But I'll settle with forced lactation and weight gain.... Ugh

Sounds like the best way to spend some time!

cow fantasies?3 months

BigGirlNeedsFeeding:
Ah good! I'm glad there are others out there, maybe we should start a farm smiley

íf í єvєr mαkє ít rích thαt íѕ єхαctlч whαt í wσuld dσ.
ѕσ frєαkíng hσt. whσ'd wαnnα cσmє lívє σn mч fαrm tσ вє mч вrєєdíng cσw?

cow fantasies?1 month

I have cow fantasies all the time mainly of being forced to be in a barn being stuffed with food and milked and then being forced to drink my own milk!

cow fantasies?1 month

I once knew a housewife that had a strong hucow obsession. She even had a commercial cow milking machine she liked to hook herself up to. Sure it was really extreme and not for everyone, but I enjoyed our chats.

cow fantasies?1 month

I'd LOVE to be a farmer!

Boutique, free-range, organic human milk.
Out there in the wide beautiful countryside, gigantic obese people being stuffed to their content, and getting milked from their huge hanging breasts.
Mostly women, but men can lactate too under the right conditions. Man-milk is the most expensive specialty dairy!

My job would be making sure my milkers are huge, hungry, and happy!

cow fantasies?1 month

The best part would be the county fair!

Imagine farmers loading their hugest fatties onto trucks and driving them to show off to everyone!

I can just see a local newspaper article about the fair-
There's a picture of me standing next to a huge pink blob that, on examination, is actually a smiling woman.
She's this year's prizewinner!

cow fantasies?2 weeks

I am a true dominant farmer, actually working on starting a farm. Message me if interested. Women only
<< 10 page 10 of 10   loading