Gaining

Anyone had a real life encounter with a feeder/feedee?

I've had two feedee/feeder relationships - both started out like any relationship, but then I discovered their passion for feeding someone else.

The first one was a successful business man. He was very much into boxing and loved hockey which he was having difficulty playing since he was approaching 400 pounds. I was 132 pounds when we started dating. I should have realized he was a feeder since most of our dates revolved around it which also put some weight on me. After several months, he confessed his obsession and I agreed to try it out. He showed me what being a feedee was. It was a very sensual realationship. So, I was his feedee for several more months, until I turned the tables and began to fatten him up. I went up to about 156 where he went up to 426. Unfortunately the relationship ended when we realized that we really didn't have enough in common.

The second one I met almost 6 months later. I had lost about 10 or 11 pounds in that time. This guy was very different. He was very thin, muscular - a real gym rat and health nut. I was actually afraid at first to put on any weight because he seemed so fixated with his own weight. I figured he'd drop me in a moment if a gained even 5 pounds. That wasn't the case.

I started noticing that it was not ok for him to gain, but very much for me. Every time I would go out with him, he'd bring me to the same Chinese buffet. He explained that there weren't many good restaurants around the area upstate where he lived. He ate sparcely, but encouraged me to always take more which I did. My appetite has always gotten the best of me. And I did start to pack on the pounds. Then one evening after a movie (popcorn and soda) and dinner (buffet), he started this tradition of feeding me Cadbury chocolates in bed. He would eat a few squares himself, but reserved the most for me. He never came out and said that he was a feeder; I'm not sure that he knew what the term was. But, he loved touching my belly when I was very full both in public and in private. I put on the 10 pounds I lost plus another six or seven. He always said I looked sexy especially after I started putting on weight. The relationship also broke up due to the fact we also had very little in common other than enjoying food.
16 years

Buffetbelly wrote:
lizzyny wrote:
The first one was a successful business man. He was very much into boxing and loved hockey which he was having difficulty playing since he was approaching 400 pounds. I was 132 pounds when we started dating. I should have realized he was a feeder since most of our dates revolved around it which also put some weight on me. After several months, he confessed his obsession and I agreed to try it out. He showed me what being a feedee was. It was a very sensual realationship. So, I was his feedee for several more months, until I turned the tables and began to fatten him up. I went up to about 156 where he went up to 426. Unfortunately the relationship ended when we realized that we really didn't have enough in common.

Wow, this sounds a lot like a relationship I had, except I don't play hockey so it wasn't me! Also it was a long distance relationship mostly over the internet. Naturally, I was the one who almost 400 and she was less than half my size. Also there was little in common outside the whole fetish and fantasy thing.

I guess we're kindred spirits. smiley
16 years

Stella wrote:
Hi
I have been in two feedee/ feeder relationships, I met both feeders online in Dimensions chat. I have met another couple of feeders as friends.
Initially we got to know each other through the internet, then maybe phone calls and eventually meeting in person. The two relationships developed and laster 18 months for the first and the second I am still in after about the same length of time.
Being a feedee, food and gaining did play an important part in the relationships however it is not the only part of it.

What about you?

Stella, you really have it good. You also have things right. I've been in feeding relationships mostly being fattened and it's truly heavenly bliss. It's not the glue that binds the relationship, but it's certainly cathartic knowing you share your most valued prize with the person you love. You're very very lucky.

Steve
16 years

My ex was a feeder. Not originally, but the more I got into the fetish, the more he seemed to enjoy my enjoyment (and my growth)! It became a major part of our relationship, and I don't mind telling you that the sex DRASTICALLY improved. smiley

My husband isn't into it, it's "not his thing", but he does still like to see me enjoy my food. smiley I think he's an encourager in hiding. smiley
16 years
12   loading