Story authors

Anyone ever here of an add-on story

according to the databank files, Giganta was terraformed years ago and then abandoned. when it was rediscovered, they found that in the absense of people, the soil became incredibly fertile and the atmosphere very rich. coupled with reduced gravity, it seemed like the perfect place for people to indulge in a life of satisfaction and excess. soon it began to be colonized by humans from around the galaxy who wanted nothing more than to eat the plentiful food, breathe the clean air, and relax in comfort. this was the place we needed to be, and we all knew it.
17 years

malvineous puts his hand on marcus' shoulder.
malvineous: heheh. marcus, always the ladies' man i see. c'mon, there will be time for falling in love later. right now we need to find a place to stay.
the ladies point us in the direction of the main colony where a cheap apartment can be found to rent. as we leave in that direction i exchange a wink with one of the women.
17 years

While Marcus and sally are occupied, Malvineous goes into another room in order to stay out of their way. The second woman stands in the doorway.
Elaine: You’re not going to leave me alone with them are you?
Malvineous: I’m sorry, what was your name?
Elaine: Elaine.
Malvineous: Well Elaine, is there anything I can get for you?
Elaine: No, I’m fine, thanks.
Malvineous: I’d better steal some of that food before they eat it all and leave nothing for us. Hold on.
Malvineous grabs what he can carry and brings it back into the other room. The two share it while having a pleasant conversation for an hour.
17 years

Elaine tells Malvineous that it's been fun, but it's getting late and she should get back home. She gives Malvineous a peck on the cheek and heads for the door.
Malvineous: I hope to see more of you soon.
Elaine: Don't worry, you will!
She smiles and the two of them hug their goodbyes before she leaves.
17 years

Malvineous: Marcus, can I speak to you a second?
Malvineous pulls him aside
Malvineous: What are you doing, letting someone come live in our home on the first day of arrival? We're barely settled and we don't have enough means to take care of ourselves, let alone strange women. We don't know anything about her.
Marcus: She's the one who suggested living with us. She's the queen's daughter.
Malvineous: What? They have a queen?
Sally: That's what my mom's friends call her. She's actually the head chairman of the colony central council.
17 years

Malvineous: Marcus, if there's going to be some guy trying to seek some kind of revenge, it may be best to avoid this. We did NOT come here to start a feud with the people here.
Marcus: Relax, it's probably not that bad. I'm sure she's just frightened. Besides, if she's afraid, shouldn't we help her out here at least until things cool over and she feels better?
Malvineous: Well... I guess that's fine then.
Marcus: Great, can you help us set up the room?
Sally: Thanks so much. I really appreciate it.
Malvineous: So what do you see in a guy like him after just meeting him a few minutes ago?
Sally: Well, for one thing, If he's dedicated enough to travel all the way here from Earth, I know he can take real good care of me.
17 years