Extreme obesity

What about almost immobile?

dontiwish wrote:
I know that for a lot of people, immobility is the fantasy ideal, but what about near-immobility? For me, at least, immobility is ok, but there's little lifestyle difference at that point between 600lbs and 1600.

To me, near-immobility is a lot sexier. Being still technically mobile, but where getting off the couch needs a lot of help. Where anything longer than across the room needs a scooter, and across the room means soaked in sweat, waddling slowly, heart pounding, gasping for air with maybe a stop or two. It's an absolute awareness of every pound and just how huge you are, and the thought that any day now you might not be able to get up or something might give out. And yeah, I know if I got that big I wouldn't be able to stop gaining and immobility would be inevitable, but it's still the time I find most arousing and look forward to the most.

yep...nailed it
11 years

LovesBigMen wrote:
I like this idea, as immobility itself brings a lot of potential problems and limitations. A person should ideally be able to still do what they love while being as big as they want.

The state of being a hair's breadth from immobility is a compelling image for me. But I know I wouldn't be able to stop, or at least I really *wouldn't* want to stop. But I still love to fantasize about it.
11 years

Hmm, what fascinates us all so much with immobility? Is it the more and more becoming helpless and a victim, which a feedee kinda wants to be? To be taken over by fat, to be shaped and limited by it? To settle down , conform all your life to gaining even more? As an extreme feeder and feedee, I like the whispered "I can't wait till you cannot get up anymore, I'm in a hurry to make you immobile" and waddle and wobble and know how real the danger is to go over the limit and become immobile. I'm into force feeding with the tube (wrote a few articles about it) and there is something hot in immobility that both feeder and feedee know: once immobile, he/she cannot get away from the force feeding anymore, that is kinda like totally commiting to gaining and to the fattening, the helplessness and that the feeder can feed you anyway he/she sees fit is hot. What do you guys think about that? Di you have similar feelings why this is hot?
11 years

@Prizedpumpkin: That is a totally sexy confession to make! So sexy for a feeder to hear, I hope you will find whatever it takes to start expanding and grow fatter and fatter, steadily and become a fatter and fatter woman and then buy pants that are sized for a woman weighing 600 pounds and wear it, dream about what exciting thing is hapening to you and watch together with the person feeding you how your belly is starting to fill out these pants, how it gets large and fatter, hangs more and more and then pushes against the fabric and start to push against the seams. Totally inspiring how you have to gain.
11 years

rubens_feeder wrote:
Hmm, what fascinates us all so much with immobility? Is it the more and more becoming helpless and a victim, which a feedee kinda wants to be? To be taken over by fat, to be shaped and limited by it? To settle down , conform all your life to gaining even more? As an extreme feeder and feedee, I like the whispered "I can't wait till you cannot get up anymore, I'm in a hurry to make you immobile" and waddle and wobble and know how real the danger is to go over the limit and become immobile. I'm into force feeding with the tube (wrote a few articles about it) and there is something hot in immobility that both feeder and feedee know: once immobile, he/she cannot get away from the force feeding anymore, that is kinda like totally commiting to gaining and to the fattening, the helplessness and that the feeder can feed you anyway he/she sees fit is hot. What do you guys think about that? Di you have similar feelings why this is hot?

Now this pushes a lot of my buttons. I know when I think about the extremes, much of this is going through my mind. Especially love the tubefeeding smiley
11 years

This is a touchy topic. For me, the FANTASY of a near immobile lady.. sexy. The REALITY... no. Too many health and moral laws violated.
11 years

PinkyDear wrote:
I don't know that I would ever want to be completely immobile. I'm a pretty independent person and I enjoy being able to do things for myself....I do like that my weight makes many ordinary tasks like climbing stairs, getting up out of chairs and especially sofas, reaching to get things without knocking other things over.. or even being able to reach them at all because of the size of my belly/breasts getting in the way...

I think PinkyDear hit it on the head, I don't want to be immobile, just fat enough to where reaching for things is difficult because of my belly & breasts are in the way. I no longer want to be able to tie my shoes or cross my legs because I have such a massive belly that my legs have to straddle around and when I walk, I waddle smiley
11 years

The trouble with almost immobile is it's really easy to overshoot. That's what happened to the woman who played the mother in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape", Darlene Cates. She was almost immobile but doing fine, then she had an illness that made her bedridden. When she finally got better, she'd gained 150 lbs and could no longer walk.
11 years

rubens_feeder wrote:
Hmm, what fascinates us all so much with immobility?

Really the main thing for me is that once immobility is your feedee's goal she can devote herself to wanton gluttony. smiley
11 years

eatmorefatgirl wrote:
PinkyDear wrote:
I don't know that I would ever want to be completely immobile. I'm a pretty independent person and I enjoy being able to do things for myself....I do like that my weight makes many ordinary tasks like climbing stairs, getting up out of chairs and especially sofas, reaching to get things without knocking other things over.. or even being able to reach them at all because of the size of my belly/breasts getting in the way...

I think PinkyDear hit it on the head, I don't want to be immobile, just fat enough to where reaching for things is difficult because of my belly & breasts are in the way. I no longer want to be able to tie my shoes or cross my legs because I have such a massive belly that my legs have to straddle around and when I walk, I waddle smiley

that is so sexy to me, I actually saw a woman that big in wal mart today, *le sigh*
10 years
12   loading