General

"i'll 'convert' you...."

Hot girls hitting on me?

No, I can honestly say I've never had that experience.
11 years

"i'll 'convert' you...."

It may be interesting to see who converts who.Maybe answer her message & say you'll meet on your terms.Have her come to your place where you can set out a nice spread & tell her in order for her to even have a chance at you she has to satisfy your curiosity.She has to eat what "you" concider a normal meal for a lady of your preference.If she can pass that test you might let her show you why she thinks you need converted.Use all the things you know that attracts ladies to you & you to them.Just my thoughts.smiley
11 years

"i'll 'convert' you...."

It's possible you're just a game to her "He SAYS he likes XYZ, but does he really?" If you take her up on her offer, you may discredit yourself. Then again, you can always say, she thought she could convert me so I gave her a chance, but she failed smiley

She may just see you as a challenge or an experiment, or, she could be genuinely interested too, but from what you said, I think she's just looking to score or simply testing you.
11 years

"i'll 'convert' you...."

Another way to prove to her you're out of her league...Direct her here & let her try her BS & get banned...muhahahahahahaha!
11 years

"i'll 'convert' you...."

I guess she finds you very attractive and big challenge... what actually makes you even more attractive in her eyes smiley Just remember that being together needs 2 people wanting the same thing and right now there is only one smiley She actually may thinks that she is somehow superior to larger ladies and can't belive she can get what she wants just because she is not "pretty" enough... just don't bother and keep things clear. Remember that dating her you may loose great opportunities to meet big girl of your dreams smiley so don't bother smiley
11 years

"i'll 'convert' you...."

Maybe you can convert her...to a feedee!
11 years

"i'll 'convert' you...."

I dont know if id want to go on a date with her she seems like a bitch that sees fat bodies as inferior
11 years

"i'll 'convert' you...."

She doesn't sound very attractive and I'm not even talking about her appearance, if you're not interested I'd say either ignore her or upfront tell her that no means no. An interesting situation to be in though, just take it as a sign of your devilish charm and move on with your head held high.
11 years