Extreme obesity

Stuck?

Is anyone on here willing to share a story where they have been stuck in some capacity because of being so fat? I'd love to hear.
11 years

Stuck?

I've never been stuck in a "structure" per se. But I have been stuck in chairs, which is to say when I stand they come up with me. And I have gotten stuck in other things like inner tubes as well.
11 years

Stuck?

I've never been properly stuck, but it's a massive turn on. So please share, people!

Not sure what it is exactly.. but any kind of tight squeeze can't help but emphasise curves... smiley
11 years

Stuck?

r_h_ wrote:
The closet I've come to getting stuck is sitting in an old, local movie theater near where I used to live. I was able to extricate myself from my seat, but there was definitely some resistance getting myself wedged in there, and it wasn't really comfortable staying there, either!

This, precisely. Movie theater seats are a nightmare. To be completely honest I "shouldn't" fit in them. When I sit in them at first I'm actually sitting on the arms and then I have wait for gravity to let me settle into the seat itself. So much of me bulges around the arms that I can't have anyone sitting directly beside me either. And then getting up is a pain, literally. It hurts and I almost always end up scraping my lovehandles on the underside of the armrests.

I prefer to sit in the middle row where there are the clusters of two and three seats and they all have the arms you can raise and lower. As they're the only ones I can really fit into.
11 years