Gaining

I just need to hear it...

As much as i do like to point out when someone has gained, i never use the word fat. But instead i use alot of adjectives and "you look amazing" or "sooo good" to hint the same point. The only thing i miss is actually feeling the other persons gain while complimenting them. Just to feel the awesome them smiley
11 years

If you want to provoke comments, I suggest the classic scenario:

You look in the mirror and study your too-tight outfit and say to a friend: "Does this blouse make me look fat?"
11 years

Fat Apple, You're fat!
11 years

Although I'm probably not considered "fat" in many circles, I have a noticeable paunch when I don't suck it in and have put on weight lately (going from 195ish for years to a consistent 205-210 for the past few months).

I'm a feeder-encourager-pamperer by nature, but I've harbored mutual gaining desires for as long as I can remember. There are days when the desire to be called fat and have the fattening changes pointed out to me by a fattening lover is just overwhelming.

I find Fat Apple's desire interesting and just a bit seductive. I've had a couple of public comments about my belly, but I think I would enjoy the comments more from a fattening partner; I sometimes crave to have my too-tight jeans and t-shirt commented on.
11 years

What johnxyz said. smiley
11 years

yup that's me too. A close friend of mine knows that I'm gaining, but try as I might I just can't get her to call me fat. I would absolutely love it if she did!
11 years