General

Fa or ff video games?

poundforpoundcake.deviantart.com/art/Alien-Feeder-Game-342676371
this is great! a good arcade game with food and feederism
enjoy smiley
11 years

Fa or ff video games?

Unfortunately there is not a whole lot, once I've learned enough at school though I'd like to make a small feederism game as a side project.
11 years

Fa or ff video games?

Greywinter wrote:
Odd, still no one has mentioned the only one real videogame what have a real feederism componente. And that is...

FAT PRINCESS

Aside from being mentioned in the opening post smiley

Borderlands had these mags - imgur.com/68s5E

The artist of which has a 'sketchbook full of fat chicks' - imgur.com/68s5E
11 years

Fa or ff video games?

In Guild Wars 2 many of the female Norn NPCs are "thick" - it's subtle enough that you could say she's chubby or it could be muscle/big-boned + some chub. Sadly this body type is not an option when making a character. Someone should seriously petition that lol.

Simple flash games aside, it all comes down to the fact that the amount of work that goes into making a game is insane. Going mass-market, broad appeal is the only way it can work.

Personally, I have wanted to make a chubby female lead character. But I still struggle with the idea. There are a lot of questions actually I can't answer.

The FA community aside(not a lot of people to begin with, let's face it), would people even give that character a chance? People play games for many reasons of course, but a big one is empowerment. I wonder how many players - male or female, thin or fat - would simply not want to play a chubby character given other options in an action game or mmo.
11 years

Fa or ff video games?

Cheeseburger_Addition wrote:
There few games what allow you ve fat person and I amazed that no one yet to mention yet is Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas were if you eat a lot junk food the main character will gain Wight and get very unfit and the other is Saint row games you can design a fat character if you choose to do so. Another character come to mind is Robert 'Bob' Richards from the Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and who can forget Mario and his brother and E. Honda from street fighter or Rufus from Street Fighter 4, Cid from Final Fantasy IV or Wario from the Wario Land games and Meng Huo and Zhu Xu and Dong Zhuo from the Dynasty Warriors games. So Yeah that is just top of my head and I sure more will come to me when I think on it some more. So I hope that give you idea that there are ones about and looking for a weird funny feeding game there a Japanese one on ps3 that never been out in west and name escape my mind what it called.

Well idk if you have xbox live or just playstation but I know on the xbox live marketplace an Indie game called fat is on there. I downloaded it its fun and challenging its like mario but the girl you play as has to make it to the end of the level by throwing shows and some weird shit hehe the fun part is that bad guys throw food at you and if it hits you she gets fatter and heavier making it harder to maneuver if she gets hit too many times she explodes lol let me know if you figure out that japanese feeding game!
11 years