Stuffing

Stuffed while doing sports

There are lots of stories here about being stuffed at restaurants or at home. But what about being totally full in situations where it is socially expected to move around a lot smiley
I ask this because I experienced such thing myself yesterday. I went to an indoor swimming pool with a friend of mine. I was already hungry when we got there but we first swam for an hour. Then we went to the restaurant there. We ordered each a chickenburger with potatoe wedges, like we always do, when we go there. But as there weren't many people there this evening, the portions were bigger than usually. There were twice as many potatoe wedges. So I was full after the chickenburger and half of the potatoes but it tasted good and I didn't stop. So I ate all of it and my belly was really bulging and I looked like 4 months pregnant. My stomach was hurting because of all the food pushing inside, but i didn#t want anyone to notice me having an overstuffed belly, when I was actually supposed to exercise. So when we finished we went back in the water. There is not only a pool to swim in it but also a warmer one, where you can stand and walkr around. We went into this one and on the way there I kept my aching belly sucked in. It was really good to feel the warm water around my belly. And finally letting it out. The water relaxed my poor belly a bit. but I couldn+t rub it and it was exhausting walking around and swimming with this big swollen belly. The warm water reeeeeally helped making it better and after an hour it was alright again.
So did something like this happen to you? Do you have experiences of being stuffed during swimming, skiing, dancing, going for a walk,...? What did you do in this situation? Did you tell others that you just ate too much or did you try to hide your belly problem and go on with the activities like nothing was wrong?
11 years

Stuffed while doing sports

my job is pretty strenuous. there have been several occasions where i stuffed myself, thinking my day was over, only to find out I had more work to do. working that hard with a stuffed belly was tough, but kind of a turn on too.
11 years