Gaining

When did you find out?

I first discovered my interest in fatness when I was about 9. During "silent reading" in class, I didn't usually bring a book with me, and there was an insufficient number of books on the shelf in my class at the time. So the only couple books that would be left over were these "health" books, so I didn't have much choice. But I noticed that in each of the 2 books that were left over, there was a picture of a rather fat woman. So, most "silent reading" times, I would just stare at the picture in the back of the book.

Then came the time when my Dad finally decided to have an internet connection at home. So, when I had the chance to use the internet with no one watching, I would look up pictures of fat people, and it progressed from there smiley
11 years

When did you find out?

As long as I can remember I've had dreams where I grow to massive proportions. My favorite episodes of all the Looney Toons were the ones where one or more character got fat. I remember specifically watching and rewatching this part of an episode of Betty Boop where she and little Jimmy start laughing and then gain a lot of weight (We had that episode and a few others on VHS, it was my favorite obviously.)

But I didn't even register my fascination really until I was about 12. That's about the time we got dial-up internet. At first I would search the words obesity, fat, and weight gain a lot. Then I would read the health articles that came up. Eventually though I stumbled across the website Feeder UK. And after that FattenUp2, which led me here to FantasyFeeder.
11 years

When did you find out?

I remember at age 9 three girl classmates had literally gotten quite chubby over the summer and I found myself more interested in looking at them. 3 years later my girl next door neighbor had the same exact experience and it was easy to note as she was always in a bathing suit because they had a pool. She continued to grow slightly through high school and since her early 20's has been 220ish.
From then on it was looking at tabloids for celebrity gains etc to the internet. With some exciting real life experiences in between! smiley
11 years

When did you find out?

bellyguy1951 wrote:
I knew I was an FA when I was about 12 or 13. I was reading Superman magazine's story, "The Fattest Girl in Metropolis" and got an incredibly intense erection. Been turned on that way ever since!

I had that comic and had the same reaction.It was wonderfully drawn.
11 years

When did you find out?

I always kind of knew since I was a kid that I wanted to be big and fat. I remember that I was always attracted to fat people and felt almost envious of their size compared to mine.

But I discovered the more sexual aspect of it when I was 12 or so. I decided to write a story about myself getting incredibly fat like out of the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie, and added a lot to it.
11 years