forum  extreme obesity

how fat would you like to be?6 years

If I can manage it I'd like to gain to the neighborhood of 750lbs or 800lbs

too fat to walk, over 1000, more is fat, more is glutonny, more is beautiful, sensual and sexy smiley

I keep adjusting the number up. Maybe 500?

PinkyDear wrote:

525 Pinkydear? That would make You 3 times the weight You were when You started Gaining! smiley

Jazzman if Pinky take you up on that offer, I vote she gets 3 free belly rubs.Ysmileyou get to give the first one, I'll bring the oil and box of cupcakes. Oh! wait, I better make that a truck load.

She is a Feeders dream come true for Sure. smiley

I,am more of a feeder but I will like a nice pot belly on myself,280 to 325 that would give me a nice size gut.as for my girlfriend 300 to 400 would be nice.

Honestly, if the situation were right, I would try to eat and grow as large as I thought was possible. I would have to know, however, that I had someone to help me when things got much too difficult to do on my own. Plus, I would also have to be with someone that I was confident would not leave me if I got "too" big.
Right now my weight is hovering around 370 lbs. But about four months ago I was up to 395 lbs. So before I hit 400 I needed to analyze my current situation. My back was starting to hurt, and it was beginning to get difficult to use the restroom. So I lost a few pounds to save myself the trouble. But if I had someone to take care of me while I grew to immobility, and also someone that WANTED me to get that huge, then I would.
It's been a long time fantasy of mine to have a giant belly. As I've grown over the years I have constantly looked in the mirror thinking "I wish my belly was bigger." Recently, having almost hit 400 lbs., I looked in the mirror and thought, "Why is my belly never big enough?" So it's safe to say that I definitely think I'm still WAY too small.smiley

Right now 250 is my 'goal'. Ultimately I'd love being 500-550, but more realistic probably at least 300-350. I want to be really big, but still very mobile.

I want to be 400-550 lbs, maybe even 600 max. That's like the ideal weight to me! I'd be so attracted to myself at that point haha. smiley

how fat would you like to be?5 years

im a feeder and i made my former friend gain almost 100lbs in almost 2 years and she wound up being nearly 400lbs. but to me, i would love make a woman as big as physically possible. I don't believe in numbers as long as she keeps getting bigger and i keep feeding her and she likes it, im happy smiley

If he would still be perfectly healthy, I'd like my boyfriend to be around 600-800 lbs

I'd like to get to at least 350 as a standard.

But.. I'd love to be bigger.. 500-750 would be just amazing.

If my body can handle it, I'd like to be 600 lbs. I think that would be a size big enough that 90% of the time I'm the biggest person in the room.

Gettingfatter wrote:
If my body can handle it, I'd like to be 600 lbs. I think that would be a size big enough that 90% of the time I'm the biggest person in the room.

But if you're like me as soon as you get to 600lbs you'll probably start thinking longingly about 750+. Gaining tends to want to keep going for me.

i think i would like to get about 500-600 lbs even more when i could find a feedee who stuffs me

TheMarshmallow wrote:
I've been thinking about gaining. If I did I might go for 300-350lbs. Maybe 400lbs.

Congrats on taking the plunge.

I would give anything to be 1500 lbs, that's not a typo, but I would settle for 700.

At 1500lbs you'd be so close to being the fattest man in history. Why stop short?

my weight, 350-400. right now 260

300lbs has always been my magic number.

Something about round numbers that sound so nice.
I dream of 800 or 1200 for some reason. But 500 is probably realistic.

Pinky Dear; I thought you ate 800 to 1200 Lbs of food at the McDonals challenge last month, are you sure your not dreaming of 8000 to 12000LBS ? smiley

I have never really had a limit on how much I would like to gain. I am really attracted to the idea of immobility and getting up around 700+ pounds. I would be happy now though to reach 300 and double my body weight completely and then keep gaining.

i started out as 190 lb feeder, and have become a 310 lb feedee. i would love to 350 to 400. weight gain is so amazingly erotic, i love it.

Humm when i start gaining i wanna reach 440lbs, when i reach 440lbs, i wanna 500, after 660 and now i'm 670 and i want to be 700 at least smiley
I guess it's a sort of addiction, but it's good, hard to stop.
I think now i will stop when i will be too close of the complete immobility or if my health go bad, dunno for the moment smiley

I would like to be 400lbs. That would be amazing! smiley

Would Love to be 500lbs, or big enough to where I can still walk or waddle.

With the right companion, I'd love to gain quite a bit more, maybe to 500-600lb. I'd love to be encouraged and rubbed and coaxed to eat more smiley

OniGumo wrote:
At 1500lbs you'd be so close to being the fattest man in history. Why stop short?

If it was real possible I would really go for 2000, hell if it were physically possible I would just be a giant blubbery whale big enough to take up a small wharehouse.

hangryboy wrote:
OniGumo wrote:

If it was real possible I would really go for 2000, hell if it were physically possible I would just be a giant blubbery whale big enough to take up a small wharehouse.

Lofty goals lol. I'm sure it'll be attainable some day though. After all, human kind is practically built for obesity.

im curentley 385 llbs would love to be imobile but above 500llbs would be great

I would definitely gain up to 500 or 600. If reality were a little different, 800.

hangryboy wrote:
OniGumo wrote:

If it was real possible I would really go for 2000, hell if it were physically possible I would just be a giant blubbery whale big enough to take up a small wherehouse.

<3 That's my fantasy right there smiley

I want to be immobile too fat to move on my own

Realistically, somewhere around 600-700 lbs, I would just love the difficulty of trying to move my huge body around everyday.

Every time I've reached my "limit" I've ended up longing for more. At the moment I am around 380 and it's too close to 400 not to try to get there. After that, nobody knows. 450?

khr wrote:
Every time I've reached my "limit" I've ended up longing for more. At the moment I am around 380 and it's too close to 400 not to try to get there. After that, nobody knows. 450?

Oh if you only knew how much I know this is true!

I once thought 300 would be nice, got there and thought 350, Now I'm close to 400 and going while pretty sure I'll long for more too.

crazyfnbill wrote:
khr wrote:

Oh if you only knew how much I know this is true!

I once thought 300 would be nice, got there and thought 350, Now I'm close to 400 and going while pretty sure I'll long for more too.

This is precisely what happened to me. When I started gaining I was sure I'd feel massive at 300, but it came and went and I didn't feel too much different so I set my sights on 400, then 500. And here I am at 580lbs thinking that 750 or so would be nice.

Now I weigh 230 lbs 105 kg and 500 kg min. want.Best to take on immobility.Seeking a woman feeder to fatten me.

how fat would you like to be?4 years

Right now, I would like to get to 500+ lbs. Once I get there, I'm sure I'll still gain even more.

I would get as fat as I could. With encouragement and help, I would like to reach 800+I am ready for and open to becoming immobile. Would love a dominate feeder to compliment my submissiveness

I'd love to be 450 minimum, and see where I'd go from there. I'd probably stop a lot later than sooner though.

i want to gain as much as possible. but i have not any structure or a plan.
if i am hungry than i eat, eat and eat what i wont until i lay down on my bed and cannot move apart from to rub my belly smiley

im only afraid of being immobile, but i am very interesting in finding out where is my limit.

I dream of being 800lbs. But in reality I'm just taking it one step at a time. Who knows where I'll end up?

Why? Health, work, society?

I don't have a specific number in mind - just a size I want to be, which is massive. Judging from pictures of other people that's probably at least 400, but could well be more (and could be higher again depending on personal circumstances).

I want to feel big and feel inconvenienced by my size so that I am regularly reminded of it. I already get that a little bit because I have gained 100 pounds so far because I started out ridiculously skinny.

700 - 800 lbs would be nice

I'm starting small - 275, then to 300, and we'll see from there. This is the first time in my life I've intentionally gained, and I'm still testing the waters.

azuretranquility95 wrote:
Well, I have a family history of Type-2 Diabetes. That and health anxiety(I know, irony).

There are some measures you can take to lower your risk and still put on some more chub. Like exercising regularly, and making sure you get plenty of fiber in your diet. There are also some foods that naturally help deter the onset of diabetes.

OniGumo wrote:
There are some measures you can take to lower your risk and still put on some more chub. Like exercising regularly, and making sure you get plenty of fiber in your diet. There are also some foods that naturally help deter the onset of diabetes.

Wow, fiber helps to prevent diabetes? I know that stuff's good for... well, you know, but wow that really seals it as being one of the better vitamins/nutrients around.

Eating fiber in a meal helps to lower the glycemic impact of the meal. Because your digestive system has to work harder to process the meal the glucose which your body will convert it into doesn't hit your blood as quickly.

I would like to be around 400

image0438 wrote:
for me its not so much weight, its shape and fat,

i'd very much prefer to be stretched belly down to my knees even feet, this would be even better - almost imobile but without so much fat,

imagine dragging a huge 4ft belly round with you all the time,

Same here, the shape is the best part.

OniGumo wrote:
OniGumo wrote:

Wow, fiber helps to prevent diabetes? I know that stuff's good for... well, you know, but wow that really seals it as being one of the better vitamins/nutrients around.

Eating fiber in a meal helps to lower the glycemic impact of the meal. Because your digestive system has to work harder to process the meal the glucose which your body will convert it into doesn't hit your blood as quickly.

Fenugreek also has compounds in it that help your body process blood glucose. It's fairly inexpensive, I picked up a fairly large bottle of the whole herb supplements for about 5 dollars.

As for many others, it's more about the size than the weight. I'd like to feel huge but still keep my mobility. Being around 300 pounds now, I think I'd feel big enough at around 440-450 pounds. I guess there's only one way to find out.

leahvogt wrote:
Over 300 is my idealsmiley

I like your ideal smiley

I'd love to be 550 and go from there, depending on if I was with a loving feeder who would help if it was harder to do more things as she helped me gain.

I don't think I could do immobility though, but by the time I end up being 650, who knows!

Some time ago I decided to fulfill my true fat desires and eat whatever I wanted and also let nature take its course. I was tired of constantly dieting and then regaining the weight, so no more dieting for me. I slowly and steadily gained 130 lbs. over a 12 year period and have leveled off at around 300 lbs. I found gaining myself to be erotic as well and that I loved being fat.

Intellectually, I would love to gain another 100 lbs. The thought of eating my way up to 400 lbs. really turns me on, but I know physically my body would not react well and I would start having mobility and knee issues. So I will have to enjoy remaining a 300 lb. fat guy going forward.

No doubt, i want to become massively fat. Upper limit will be decided by skin health, my bodys ability to control fluid buildup and mobility. And being barely mobile is acceptable. So id imagine 550-650 lbs

Personally I am happy with how I am now but would love to help a woman ascend to weights over 600 pounds.

Currently I am 295 pounds on a 5'0" frame. The most I've ever weighed was about 307 pounds which was about 6 months ago. I'm in pretty good health for my size and age. I am comfortable with my current size.

However I have sometimes wondered what it would be like to be 350 or even 400 pounds. If I put on that much weight, where would it go?

I'm afraid a 50-100 pound weight gain would almost all go to my belly which is already quite massive. I love most foods and I love to eat and I'm not very active most days so I don't think gaining that much weight would be hard.

I also don't know how I would adjust to a 50-100 pound weight gain. When I look at myself in the mirror I look like a blimp though my fiance has always found me attractive . I am already about as round as I am tall and shopping for clothes is difficult. I've worn men's shorts with a 56" waist nearly all summer. I'm already a slow walker, it takes me nearly an hour to walk a mile so that extra weight would slow me even more. I have always been blessed with huge boobs since before I became morbidly obese after highschool and they will likely get larger. I've always been proud of my bust size, I just wish my belly wasn't even more humongous.

Currently 210 after a long time of trying to gain on my own, my current goal is over 300 but I really want to get over 400 or maybe beyond.

scratch that i wanna be huge but still mobile, so maybe something like 600

At the LEAST 500. Max? Who knows.

growingxxgirl wrote:
My overall goal (right now) is 300 though I could see myself getting to 350. My dream goal weight is 400, I'd love to be that fat.

400lbs, you would be wonderfully lovely that big! smiley

Why stop at 700????urple'>

I would love to be 800 as my next goal but ultimately over 1000 and be totally immobile

At my age 400 is a realistic goal with the encouragement of my feeder. Fantasy wise the sky is wide although being 500 pounds in a bikini and heels at a fashionable beach resort would be fun to scare the anorexics.

Well,i wanna be definitely immobile.
Unable to move around,just pinned down by a heavy belly...oh,that's my fantasy.
But..the health is always in the way of good gaining enough. smiley

hmm i would love to gain in steps of 10lbs at least over some time until i feel like getting to chubby at 250lbs maybe if i would have a gf and then it would be interesting to see what happens when i try to exercise and she tries to seduce and tempt me to eat more go lazy or even stuff me full before a planned exercise programm and see who has more willpower my desires or my gf to make me gain ;-)
but for now 230-240 and at maximum i would say depends on the girl :-) 300 maybe but with the option of getting training back into shape ....if i would like to try :-)

The bigger the better in my opinion! I would love to be immobile, I just don't know when it would happen. Maybe 600-700 pounds. I have no real upper limits as long as the person who wants to take care of me and feed me is down.

in a perfect world I'd like to at least crest 800 or so pounds and have loads of people waiting on me hand, foot and roll smiley

how fat would you like to be?3 years

With a supporting and encouraging feedeer girl on my side I think around 650-750lbs

Think I might have answered a while ago...
In reality, I probably don't want to get too much bigger, maybe 550 just to test it out.
If I could rely on a lover to take care of me, heavy enough to need help standing, big enough to fill my bed, large enough my belly hangs past my knees when I stand and fat enough every inch of me is total softness.

If the opportunity arise. ..375

Between 600-750lbs( would be alredy that fat, if my family wasn't so intolerant about that, and if i had a cute feeder girlsmiley)

well I'm 101 kg/ 224lbs right now but I want to be at least 250kg/551 lbs. maybe even bigger if I manage 550lbs and still feel like growing :3

In reality, I'm pretty much right around my ideal weight of 300ish (287 now, so still a tiny bit of progress to be made).

Fantasy-wise, however, I love to imagine myself anywhere from 400-500 to pretty much immobile.

I would so love to experience what 500 lbs felt like... maybe one day I will know that pleasure? Sadly 300 is a much closer goal at the moment, but I would love to be able to double my weight right now just to experience it!

Harford wrote:
My ambition is to 700 pounds and perhaps try to get to be the fattest woman alive.

Would love to help you to achieve this , Harford, by giving you all the food you can devour...and more...and more...and more. Think of the thrill of being the fattest lady on planet earth!

bigbellybabe wrote:
I'd like to get to 400 for now as a realistic goal, but honestly I'd love to be too fat to walk. I constantly think about squeezing through doorways smiley

...and better still, getting your super fat body actually stuck in a doorway...a very exciting thought!

PinkyDear wrote:
Think I might have answered a while ago...
In reality, I probably don't want to get too much bigger, maybe 550 just to test it out.
If I could rely on a lover to take care of me, heavy enough to need help standing, big enough to fill my bed, large enough my belly hangs past my knees when I stand and fat enough every inch of me is total softness.

awwwwww!...PinkyDear, this is a real turn on! What a wonderful vision!

Right now, my goal is 300. Although, if I could, I'd love to reach the point of immobillity and be taken care of 24/7

My short-term goal, once I am able to start gaining, is 300 pounds - I can't gain yet because I need to keep my weight down for a surgery I'll be having next year. After that, who knows? I'm relatively close already, should be able to hit 300 within a year of beginning to gain smiley

My goal would be at 650lbs minimum

I have a short-term goal of 300lbs.... I need to get past the series of plateaus that have kept me in the 200s.
After that however, I would like to weigh 650-750.... possibly bigger but I fear that will stay in my fantasies. My IDEAL is as big as humanly possible! My goal weight has no limitations!

I am already approaching 400lbs. Given I am only 5ft 2 then I'd love to get to be between 500-600.

Oh I'd love to get so fat it would be hard to walk so I'd just stay in bed

My original goal was 300... now that I'm there, I'm thinking maybe I can hit 350 before the end of this year?

But 500 seems a far more interesting goal entirely!

sounds so exquisite fat, would you like to talk?

SexySSBBW:
Hello, I am 293 lbs now and my goal is 300.
I am wondering am I BBW or SSBW? I'm short, only 160 cm.
i think Yorue not qite yet there smiley at 340 You woudl be smiley

I'm going to gain 50 lbs tops to see how much I like this gaining thing, but if I do like it than I'm going to gain until I feel like I've had enough, which would probably be around the 500 600 mark.

I dont think I really have a limit, I just want a feeder to help me along the way

well ;-) as i like to hover around some weight where it would be still interesting for a female feeder who likes more slimmer guys or guys who are still somehow fit i am now at 97kg what is quite much for me at least in the belly area (wow i appear even to myself now quite soft^^)

but it would be nice to experiment how much i would eat with someone liking it around me and then compare my fitness to hers over time and mroe weight ;-)

oh that can be so much fun i imagine that i really canīt say but from my pnt now i would say max. 120kg maybe if i canīt resist to please her even more .......

but i allways somehow like to get in some slimmer shape again and play it all over again ;-)

SexySSBBW:
Hello, I am 293 lbs now and my goal is 300.
I am wondering am I BBW or SSBW? I'm short, only 160 cm.

I am about the same weight and build as you but I am even a bit shorter at 152 cm. or 60".

Some of my friends and others who have seen me have considered me to be a SSBBW but I still have a little ways to go. I am currently 56" round and 295 pounds.

I figure I will probably formally achieve SSBBW status at around 320 lb. My ultimate goal is to be 400 lb. by the time I reach 40 in 3 years.

At least 500 but 650 pounds would be perfect (maybe some pounds more wouldn't be wrong). I want to use my arms as pillows, my belly massive and eat nonstop

I would like to be 1450 pounds and more

I'm currently at 242 lbs, but I'd love to get to 450 Lbs, ofcourse, my boyfriend is afraid of me health, understandably, und my family is against me gaining more weight unfortunately, und as I live wiht them for now, they decide how much food I get on my plate each day

To fat to think.
only food!

At least 400 maybe 500 someday but i'm working on hitting 400 for now.

Moderation:
In fantasy land? 400-500

I have purchased an 8XL t-shirt just to see how big it was,I believe it's a 74inch chest & I would like it to fit me. I,m unsure what weight that would be but I,m 250lbs now & I would like to double it!

I get that little nursed'm 232 lb want hits 400 which make you fat faster

I get that little nursed'm 232 lb want hits 400 which make you fat faster

I'd love to hit the 300 mark. I'm not gaining weight as fat as I would like, but someday I think it'll happen.

how fat would you like to be?2 years

500 or bust!

SSBBWBEAUTY4U:
over 800 pounds.

I can help with that

I,d like to be so gigantic that I'd need clothes specially made to fit my huge body!

emjd:
im curentley 385 llbs would love to be imobile but above 500llbs would be great
fancy a chat on kik. Same name as on here?

I want to get really huge myself. So big that all I can do is sit around and eat while I play video games all day. So I think overall, I would like to be at least 400 lbs. I'm short so I'm pretty sure i'll look really huge at 400. smiley (I'm only 5 feet...) I have a wonderful girlfriend who means the world to me, and I'm sure she'll take care of me if I ever got that big. smiley

I'm happy where I am now 335. Been around this weight for a few years got down to 270 then gained it all back. I'm finally ok with how I look and have just accepted I'm always going to b a fat girl! Lol I'm not looking to gain but if I got into a relationship n he wanted me to I'd consider it.

Right now I am 235, on my own 250. And when I find a special person only as much as they like. No limits set

HeavyBelly:

That's very specific. What do you hope to enjoy when you reach your goal?

Dustie:
Is dangerously unhealthy fat an acceptable answer.

Yeah I don't see why it wouldn't be

Dustie:

MrAwesome 86:

Dustie:
Well, then that's how fat I wanna be.

Lol okay, how are doing on your gaining? Haven't seen an update since you hit 255

Dustie:

MrAwesome 86:

Dustie:
Well, then that's how fat I wanna be.

MrAwesome 86:
Lol okay, how are doing on your gaining? Haven't seen an update since you hit 255

Dustie:
Up and down a few pounds here and there but I've maintained the 253-260 range

That's good to hear

dagabs:

Same

I have a sliding goalpost haha. My "realistic" answer right now is probably 400 lbs, which means I have about 100 to go. My "ideal life situation" goal weight is so far past immobile that they have to update the medical textbooks. I want somebody to force feed me until I fill a king size bed.

Realistically speaking 500 is like the maximum I could go to but like I'd love to be somewhere near 2000 pounds maybe

401. But, I wouldn't limit the number under the right circumstances.

drvbnkr:
401. But, I wouldn't limit the number under the right circumstances.

401 huh? Be a bummer if you hit a plateau at 400.05. . .

I'd eat a pound of play dough.

500 or more

My husband and I are wanting to be 500lbs or maybe more

This is a question I find myself having trouble with because my fantasy mindset and my real life one are vastly different, but the line is starting to blur a bit more and more every year because I keep meeting goals I never expected to set, haha. Going to share a bit of my story because it really reflects my attitude towards "ideal weight" and how it can so easily change in a heart beat.

In fantasy, I always wanted to be as big as possible before it meant I would be given the doubious "immobile" title; While I love gaining and being huge, I'm also a big fan of my independence and the idea of being bed ridden and relying on others isn't were I wanted to be, but the more weight I put on the more that side of the fantasy became a reoccurring thing. Granted I still feel I would never want to be bed ridden in real life, but I can't lie and say the fantasy doesn't occur to me at times nor can I say it's not enjoyable now.

When I first started gaining in 2007, I was about 210lbs and my "ideal" weight was 250; I told myself that I just wanted a "little bit of pudge" to pad myself out a bit more and that was as far as I'd let myself go, yet when I hit 250 I still wasn't satisfied. I continued to raise my goals by only 10 lbs until I started creeping up on the big 300, at which point I actually told myself "no more!". It was a bit alarming to realize I overshot ny original "goal size" by so much but even more so to realize I actually enjoyed it. I fought myself and stopped the "gaining" lifestyle and decided to just "be normal" about my habits but I didn't realize the gaining I had done previous had so heavily shaped my casual life and when I checked the scale one day and noticed it read "304", I panicked at just how far I had come from my original 210lbs.

I took some time away from the gaining side of life, even spent a bit watching what I ate to prevent further gain because it was so ingrained in me that 300 was the point in which it becomes "bad" for some reason or another. After realizing how miserable it became to actually monitor my eating habits and how much I was coming to love my doughy body, I started setting more goals but in this case, they were meant to be stopping points. 310 blew by fast, 320 came and went like a breeze and after a good holiday season I ended up sitting around 340 lbs. Oodly enough, by this point I was shooting for 350 and that would have been my cut off, but I ran into an issue where I plateaued and couldn't gain any weight! I went into full fledged "gaining mode", eating everything and anything I could to breech the plateau but nothing seemed to work. I sat at 340 for a year before I began to hit some self doubt; Because I couldn't progress forward I took it upon myself to try and loose weight since I wasn't happy being at 340. Over the course of a year and a half I managed to get back down to 290; I was congratulated by friends and family, my clothing options opened up again, but I didn't feel right? My fantasies began to flare up like crazy and I found myself listing over that 250 I never managed to get to, so I decided to try and get back to 340 at the very least and if I plateaued again, I would still be happier than I was currently.

So I started setting gaining goals again, eating as much as I could and really marketing on the fact I lead a sedentary lifestyle both at home and at work. I eventually did get back to my 340 goal and stopped tracking my progress there. I assumed that wall I couldn't break through was still in place and went back to my "normal" eating style. I guess I had some subconscious influence on my body, because after getting back to my goal my "ideal weight" in my mind started to soar all over the place when I put the time to think about it. The "immobile" fantasies became frequent and even just imagining myself at 350 became a huge favorite.

One day, I went to put on a pair of jeans I hadn't worn in a while and was startled to realize they didn't fit anymore; I won't lie, I was ecstatic when I discovered this and immediately jumped into the scale! The only problem was, my scale couldn't read my weight! I was under the impression that maybe it finally broke after several years of use, but my boyfriend pointed out that it only went to 350; I doubted this could be the reason because there was no way I could have passed my plateau by that much, but he came home with a home scale that went to 400 and I stepped on. Not only had I broken my plateau; I destroyed it. I looked down and saw it read "369" and I almost fronted from a cocktail of emotions such as surprise, terror, guilt, joy, and more guilt for having that bit of joy.

Now that I'm sitting here at 372 (as of this morning) I've come to realize that setting "stopping" goals is futile in my case, especially now. While I'm not actively gaining, I do feel my ideal weight would be about 400lbs, though I feel in saying that I'll be telling you all my ideal is 450 in a few months or even 500 w

(I got cut off! Sorry for rambling so much!!)

While I'm not actively gaining, I do feel my ideal weight would be about 400lbs, though I feel in saying that I'll be telling you all my ideal is 450 in a few months or even 500 within a year. As much as I always tried to separate my fantasy goals from my IRL ones, it seems I'm actively growing my way into blurring that line, more than I ever thought I would and much faster than I ever would have fantasized. But while it's a huge turn on for me to keep finding myself in these situations, I also have a big if fear in the back of my mind a well because what if that deep, dark fantasy I have denied wanting for so long becomes a reality? I know I have a fella who would happily fulfill the caretaker roll and encourage my growing body, but inversely I do like my freedom!

It's so hard to set an "ideal" weight because anytime you get to it, that weight changes instantly and the pleasure of gaining is an addicting beast. For someone like me, enough never feels like enough and when all is said and done, I may very well end up being 500lbs before I'm 30 (I'm currently 27). And as scary as it sounds to me, it sounds equally as exciting

I don't have a long term goal but currently I want to get to 200lbs then see where my gluttony & laziness take me. I've always fantasied about having a belly so huge and round it looks like I've swallowed a giant beach ball 😊

I am so reluctant to get in to this but I would love to keep my entire body the same maybe get a bit thicker ever were else but just get a huge pregnant looking belly that way overdo with stretch marks and maybe a little set of moobs

i would only love to get fatter when having a gf who likes that.....first

And then hmmm....mabay i would love to expereience the first 20 - 40 lbs until i have really changes in fitness against her and she would be even fitter than me when we tease and wrestle around in bed .....

i would say the point where i have to give up fighting and teasing her cause she can get back at me more easily with out me being able to run away from her , pin her to the bed or overwoper her easily would be an interesting weight .......

;-)

mabe 240 at the maximum

but that is as far as i can imagine it now maybe that can change ......:-)

I have no limit to how fat I want to get. as long as i can be fed somehow, i want my body working to turn delicious food into extra pounds. I would love to be well over 1000 pounds. and still gaining. I just want to lay in a bed all day unable to move at all and be fed and satisfied sexually all day. if life consisted only of gaining and climaxing id be happy.

At least 600 pounds, I'll become a MegaCub at that point.

I said from the beginning I would stop gaining at 400 lbs. I'm 325 lbs currently and not trying to purposely gain anymore.. It just keeps creeping up steadily

I'm about 460 right now (haven't weighed in a while, it's a little discouraging) and I think I'd probably be happier at about the 200-250 range. Heck even 300 would be great. I never want to be really thin, I always aspired to have a curvaceous and vivacious body and my body is not the type that will ever be really slender, but I would love to be more agile and fit - plus hubby wants to be able to kinda throw me around a little in the bedroom lol, and that's hard to do when I'm this size. It's a struggle but I still believe I'll get there someday!

I want it!

I was aiming for 330-400 lbs but I'm 330 now and I don't see myself being able to really "stop" after 30 more lbs.. 😜

Most women wouldn't if they put on weight like you did! Lol.

Love it 😉😉

Ellebigger:
I was aiming for 330-400 lbs but I'm 330 now and I don't see myself being able to really "stop" after 30 more lbs.. 😜

I want to be so fat that I can barely masturbate. I want to be horny all the time because masturbating requires too much effort with all of the fat that's in the way

I would not dislike being completely immobile in a bed smiley
I'd say 900 pounds? I dont know when someone becomes immobile

Long term: I would love to be somewhere over 800. Probably not going to happen but I am going to keep gaining till I find out!

Well originally my goal was 300, then I hit it and realized it wasn't as huge as it originally seemed. So the goal moved to 400. Well as I got closer and have now hit 400 I realized my dream belly is much bigger so I started looking around on here and the size I want to be appears to be 600 pounds.

At least 600 pounds. I'd be a Mega Chub by then!

Toweroffat:
I want to be so fat that I can barely masturbate. I want to be horny all the time because masturbating requires too much effort with all of the fat that's in the way

Me too! But, I always thought the hydralics would stop working, but the frustration that you mentioned is there.

Can one become to fat for masturbation? Can the penis be buried under an apron of fat to prevent it?

I love this form of chastity, for it can not be removed normaly.

Maybe it would not stop it, but have it take so much effort as to make it not worth it. Assuming an "O" was even possable.

I have a goal set for myself..... Gain until I am happy...be a feedee, the perfect feedee. The feedee that begs for more food after my feeder believes I have eaten enough. But I have recently realized that my happiness is past immobility, and unreal so I have a new goal gain until my feeder is happy and if that's immobility baby bring it on!

I wanna be so fat my body has lost any form, at least 400 lbs

Hi I myself would like to get to 402 would you like to chat sometime about recipes or something or how you like your women? My belly is fattening any highly caloric suggestions

Hope to speak with you soon.
I'm off to begin a day of gluttony and drin(ing in the evenings really enhances my appetite greatly unable to devour an amazing amount of food my belly is pumping out and hanging out the midst of all of my t-shirts now I have nobody to talk to you when you're here I just thought I'd leave you a message

Hi I myself would like to get to 402 would you like to chat sometime about recipes or something or how you like your women? My belly is fattening any highly caloric suggestions

Hope to speak with you soon.
I'm off to begin a day of gluttony and drin(ing in the evenings really enhances my appetite greatly unable to devour an amazing amount of food my belly is pumping out and hanging out the midst of all of my t-shirts now I have nobody to talk to you when you're here I just thought I'd leave you a message

I desire extream fatness! Tie me down, imprison me, and torture me with food. Make me immobile and adore my blubber covered body...
You are my controller and I become however you desire!!!

I would like to be with a woman over 500lbs and I myself would like to be that big, since I would feel like a hypocrite not being the same size and sharing the experience. Certainly I would like to be big enough that my belly reaches down to my thighs and there's enough weight on my chest to form large moobs. The little weight that I have put on delights me and the feeling of the occasional jiggle being replaced by a permanent wobble I could live with.

Currently, my goal weight is around 450 lbs. 500 would be even better. Fantasy wise... obscenely obese/immobile/1000+ lb blob/fattest pig at the fair.... that kind of thing.

how fat would you like to be?1 year

Right now, I'm about 180 pounds. I'd love to weigh at least, 500 pounds right now though. : P

Breedmeforever:
No weight limit ever

Wow.. xoxo!

fatcupcakes:
Right now I'm looking at 215-230 but I might definitely go bigger in the future.

"...might definitely..." LOL
Welcome to the site! Lots of good people here :-)

Realistically, around 230-250 at the most, although I can imagine that going up as my weight goes up. I don't think I would ever want to surpass 280-300 though, due to practical reasons. But in my fantasy, numbers like 400, 500, 600, and even 700 do sound rather nice...

I'm guessing I'll end up at my goal (190 or around that), but essentially I'm hoping to be just chubby enough for my belly to hang by itself, maybe down an inch or so.

Breedmeforever:
My goal is to break the world record so over 1,000

No offence, but you have a looooooooooong way to go lol

I'm 183.8 right now. I like to keep my weight between 180 and 184. I used to weigh 297, but that didn't work out; I couldn't handle the health problems--arthritis in my twenties, plantar fasciitis, extreme sweating, etc. This is much better--I've still got pudge that jiggles when I brush my teeth, but it's easier to find cute clothes in my size, and walking eight blocks in the summer doesn't require a towel to keep sweat from burning my eyes. As for BHMS, I think of different sizes of guys as different, appealing flavors. I fantasize about 5'8", 300 lb guys, but have never had the pleasure. I did a 5'8", 220 lb guy last summer. It was my first experience with a fat guy and I know I'll never go back to skinny guys. The guy I'm interested in now is at least 350 lbs. Before, I would have said that that was too large for my preferences, but now that I've spent time with him, I think he's smokin' hot! Also, I have never been into man boobs before, but he's made me a devout and zealous convert. He's got the most amazing, PERKY G-cups--and he's 32 years old!!! On Saturday, I'm going to tell him that his name--Bryan with a "Y"--is sexy. Wish me luck! smiley

I'm starting to think that this thread is for people who want to be extremely obese, over 500 lbs and such. I apologize to anyone I have unintentionally offended.

Ideally I want to be at least 700, hopefully 1000 lbs. Although I plan to be immobile, so it'll get to the point where I'll be too fat to weigh haha. xD

Daddys Fat Pig:
Ideally I want to be at least 700, hopefully 1000 lbs. Although I plan to be immobile, so it'll get to the point where I'll be too fat to weigh haha. xD

Would love to feed you , pamper you, care for you, buy you everything you desire. Would love to feed you to immobility, if that is what you want.
You are so sexy , sensual , arousing, and exciting.

marzopolis:
A bed mounted on a 2-ton platform scale will always provide a weight up to 4,000 lbs. It's never been proven that human obesity can stop at one particular weight. At 700 lbs., something happens metabolically and you will start spiraling out of control, gaining weight faster and faster so it's not out of the question to hit 1,000 lbs. or more. Carol Yeager hit 1600 before the American Murder Association (AMA) intervened and eventually killed her by potassium deprivation so she could meet their agenda.

What you need to do is plan your life of converting fantasy into reality every stage of the way. It is surrendering to a whole new lifestyle. Message me if I can help.

So, 700lbs is the start of the butter covered slippery slope. Only 191 to go!

how fat would you like to be?11 months

Right now 400 but once I reach it I'll probably want to get bigger

I want to be about 230 pounds but no bigger than 250

My weight limit is 400, although at that point who cares. When I think of how fat I'd like to be I often take into account the lifestyle changes I'd like to see too. One day I'd like to be so fat that I can sit and eat multiple meals for hours on end. At that point I'd like to be accustomed to taking small naps at the table and then finishing up what's left when I wake up.

If I had answered this question when I first started gaining then the answer would have been 300 lbs. Then after I reached 300, I thought for sure I wouldn't go over 320. By 325 I was fantasizing about 350, but realistically I didn't think I would actually ever get there.

When I reached 350 a few weeks ago I decided that I was done setting any actual numerical goals or limits on my weight. I'm really happy with how fat I am at this weight, but I can't deny that I want to get bigger. I don't know if that desire will ever stop, but right now it's hard for me to imagine being 400 lbs. Then again, the fact that that number is even in my head now might mean it's inevitable.

Objectively, I'm every bit as fat as I had ever hoped to be right now, but I'm not sure I can stop getting bigger.

how fat would you like to be?10 months

I would love to be anywhere from 250-600lbs

I want to reach 706lbs (320kg)

I'd like to be about 500 lbs but since I live at home with family, it's not practical at this time.

400 lbs to start. I retire from the Navy in November. My weight gain journey begins with the holidays of 2017. I can hardly wait. Hoping to find someone to help me and maybe love me as I gain to 400 lbs and beyond. But if not, I will go it alone. I have wanted to be big and round since I was a little boy. My mother was a large woman. One day, I asked her about losing weight. She told me that being fat was the best thing that she had ever done for herself and that if that is what I wanted then some day, when I was ready, I should pursue my happiness.

I honestly don't know. I would definitely like to be around 450 lbs because I feel like having autism I shouldn't have to really worry about my weight. But at the same time I remember always being told that I'm selfish for that. I don't know I just want to be true to me

I don't know why I had it in my mind but I knew that I would not be satisfied until I had reached 320 pounds. By then I would have a BMI in the upper 40's and be well morbidly obese. Having reached that milestone I easily exceeded it. I think I was happiest at 360 to 380 pounds. I am now approaching 420 pounds which may be too big, if that's possible.

Right now I want to crack the 300 mark. However I have been looking at a male gainer that is trying for 400lbs that makes me too skinny! I had this strange idea that I might be muscular one day. When I started visiting this site I always wanted to gain and them loose the weight but now I am really digging the idea of just letting myself bloat and become extremely fat.

I have BIG plans when it comes to weight....first goal of mine seeing is that I'm a measly 260lbs I want to obliterate 320lbs but by May...by may I want to be at least 340...then by the end of this year I hope to be upwards of 430......I don't have a limit.....my limit is when it is physically impossible for me to gain anymore weight......some one get me there please

how fat would you like to be?9 months

I have a fantasy of gaining 250 pounds but I would not try to get to this level as I would not want to have the associated health risks.

I would like it were I gained 25 pounds a day

Beer belly round, not sure when ill stop yet lol

All I know right now is that I've fallen in love with the shakes. The heavy cream with all them cals. A little powder, to thicken it. Then premium ice cream to make it heavenly. If I keep craving them my big fat tummy's going to burst. I can feel it trying to stretch, after each one. Then it digest and I want another. Am looking for a feeder to come over with more. The only problem is I keep poopen rather than gaining, at the moment. Given time l"ll weigh a ton though.

teddybear0312:
The only problem is I keep poopen rather than gaining, at the moment. Given time l"ll weigh a ton though.

Slow down just a bit and let your body adjust to it, also drink more water, it will help your body digest and use it instead of wasting perfectly good potential fat cells smiley That's been my experience over the last month at least. hope it helps you too!

Also I found that if i eat veggies before the shake (we're talking many hours here) that seemed to me in keeping the fat shake for more belly.

If i just go on a whim and decide to suck down a fat shake without some prep work it would not make my inners very happy.

Also alcohol (provided you're old enough lol) will keep your liver busy while that fat shake runs into a wall and your body stores more of it as fat due to your liver being unable to process everything.

Just keep careful with all of it and don't get yourself in trouble health wise smiley

Hum a good 350 or better, With a big pot belly or beer belly; smiley

My dream goal for years has always been 450 pounds but I know I won't be able to stop once I am at that point.
I told myself when I reached 290 I'd take a small break but now I'm breaking 315 and I can't handle how skinny I feel. I hate to be this small.

When I first started gaining when I was in my early teens, I stupidly thought that 200 was too much but now I'm thinking 600 is just right!
My gf mentioned the weight of 650 once and it's been toying with my mind ever since....maybe one day I will be 650!
However, no matter what weight and even if I chose to stop gaining I know I'll always want more. Wg can be sooooo addicting.

As big as someone wants me to be #>V

At a size that is large without affecting my health.

how fat would you like to be?8 months

I desire to be immense! Basically a blubbery representation of a human whale.
I desire to be stuffed and tormented with food until I have become totally immobilized by my fat rolls!
I dare you

I'd really love to get above 400lbs, the idea of being that big just really excites me. I think its big enough to feel huge, but also not be "too" limited in what you can do smiley But I think 300lbs is my start goal, see how I feel then, and hopefully keep going smiley. It also depends if I'm in a relationship, I'd never want to be bigger than my partner would want me... Although hopefully they secretly want me to be bigger than I want to be smiley hehe!

PinkyDear:

Mmm, awesome.

I'm currently 225. I'd like to get to 265-280, maybe even 300.

how fat would you like to be?7 months

Me too, can't wait.

I honesty would love to be immobile. 600+ and its fast approaching. As I'm already 515lbs and 19.. So yeah.

Very very Fat

In reality I wails love to hit 800+. But if I had a good feeder and care taker I'd love to be past 1000 and go for the record.

I'd say the same

I'd love for a feeder to fatten me to over 800 pounds.

Honestly I'm not totally sure how big I'd want to get. I definitely want to grow a little too big for my 2XL clothes that are somewhat baggy now. I gain mostly in my belly too, so having my belly hang and touch the bed when I sit down would be lovely. I'm guessing that would put me at about 400 but who knows from there. I just have to get a feel for the fat when I get there.

karalottez:
Honestly I'm not totally sure how big I'd want to get. I definitely want to grow a little too big for my 2XL clothes that are somewhat baggy now. I gain mostly in my belly too, so having my belly hang and touch the bed when I sit down would be lovely. I'm guessing that would put me at about 400 but who knows from there. I just have to get a feel for the fat when I get there.

Would love to see your belly hang to your knees when standing.

karalottez:

Awesome! An amazing experience to follow!😊

how fat would you like to be?6 months

Over 800lbs on my own and if I find the right feeder, I'd keep gaining until they want me to stop. That's if they do ever want me to stop, hehe.

karalottez:

You're describing just the right way!
I'm continuing gaining to feel fat in every situation I'm in. Standing.. feel my arms against my moobs, belly hanging, folds on my back, sitting - of course belly needs to rest on what I'm sitting on, walking - has to be firewok since all the blubber I have gained is wobbeling around me.
I don't know if I will reach this fat way of life at 400 or 500 and I don't care!! It's not the numbers telling you how fat you are it's your well fed and struggeling body!

As a really scrawny guy, I only really have a fantasy frame of mind at this point. Sometime in my life, I want to weigh at least 300lbs, but 400 sounds ideally tantalizing. I'd just love to know what having a fat belly and tits would feel like.

Also, I'd like to point out, it brings a smile to my face seeing the posts at the very beginning of this thread and all the goals posted. You open up the profiles and a lot of them either met their goal or surpassed it. Stuff like that makes me happy.

Ideal 360 plus or my waist larger then 5ft 5 around. Itd be nice if it qas a struggle to sit up or roll over on my own. Depeend on whst mu bf wants to once we are married i keep trting tonpush the number higher he just worries about my health

BigGirlsDontCry:
My fantasy is to be immense and to enjoy every minute that my body grows fatter and fatter, and every minute when either I'm putting more and more food into myself or a feeder is stuffing me to perfection.
Reality is not the same as fantasy, for sure, so I can only dream and fantasize about it. In reality, I'm pretty good and fat now as it is, and am working on gaining with the help and control of a part time feeder. By autumn, I might be getting close too 300. I can only dream.
that's a great dream you have smiley

BigGirlsDontCry:
My fantasy is to be immense and to enjoy every minute that my body grows fatter and fatter, and every minute when either I'm putting more and more food into myself or a feeder is stuffing me to perfection.
Reality is not the same as fantasy, for sure, so I can only dream and fantasize about it. In reality, I'm pretty good and fat now as it is, and am working on gaining with the help and control of a part time feeder. By autumn, I might be getting close too 300. I can only dream.

ccwolf60:

BigGirlsDontCry:
Totally. I love to be encouraged to eat more, too. Just in case I forget. smiley
eat))

BigGirlsDontCry:

ccwolf60:

BigGirlsDontCry:
Totally. I love to be encouraged to eat more, too. Just in case I forget. smiley

fat123:
eat))

BigGirlsDontCry:
Thanks for reminding me. I'd almost forgot it's nearly lunch time. I don't want to be losing any weight or anything. smiley
have a good lunch and then get ready for dinner; smiley

So i stufted with pilliws to my measurements of larger then my hight 5ft 5 it was hard to sit up and felt so good

Why do you always just answer with numbers? A weight alone doesn't tell much, and even if you tell your height, it might not be accurate, as so much depends on body shape, fat distribution, muscle mass, bone structure, and so on.

A more visual description or comparison might give us a better idea.

For example, (not me, but a girl whit whom we've started seeing each other lately)

Note, that it was not her looks which attracted me to her, but it sure helps. She has huge breasts, I could say uncomfortably huge, as she needs a reinforced bra, and a round belly which pokes forward almost as far as her boobs. It is very round and smooth. A few years ago, she was still chubby, but she could have suck her tummy in to hide it. Now, after more than 50 extra pounds, she can no longer do it, but if she wears a jacket, onlookers might not know whether the jacket covers a big belly or just hangs freely from her gigantic breasts. Her hips are somewhat wide, but not unproportionately so compared to her belly. As she is quite short, she has to pull her car seat quite far to the front, for her feet to reach the pedals, and so her belly is not very far from the steering wheel. When she gets in and out, her hips brush very tightly against the steering wheel, she has to squeeze herself through. She started recently complaining that her legs brush against each other while walking. Two folds are already present on her sides, no matter in what posture she is.
If she could choose to become magically thin again, she would do so, a occasionally she wishes she were thin, but not often, and not strongly. She feels otherwise fine in her body, and would not do anything to actively loose weight, she enjoys eating and seems to accept the consequences.

How fat I would like her to be? Of course, as fat as she would be comfortable with, but I would surely like for her to gain at least that same weight a second time what she gained since she had her already round potbelly being able to be sucked in.
When she sits, now her belly already touches her thighs, I would like it to be big enough so I could hide my palm under it. Her widening butts would compensate her balance, creating a circumference with her widening hips and round belly so that I had to squeeze if I wanted to hug her around her hips and still be able to put my hands together. I would love her belly to grow as large as possible before it would lose its roundness and would hang down too much. A little hanging is not a problem, but it should poke mostly forwards. A size, where if she wants to pick up something from the floor, she would have to crouch, as bending would be stopped by her belly and boobs pushed together. It should not look only like a pregnant belly, but as it is already a little bit wide now, and her hips have already grown, it will not be the case. Her hips would be wide enough to be just too wide for the armrests of smaller office chairs, and she would need to pull her seat back whenever she enters or exits her car.

Basically, a size where there already are movement constraints to which she has to adapt, but not as large as to completely rob her from activities she enjoys.

A size at which she would almost always be the biggest person in the room, but not as large as not to occasionally see larger people on the street.

A size which is just below, but not much below, the size of things, tools, clothes, booths, cars, etc. which could still be found without too much difficulty for her size.

Fat enough that my belly gets in the way of doing most things, having a belly that sways when I walk (waddle), waddling, needing to wear slip on shoes because I'm too fat to bend over and tie them

I take care of my girlfriend soon one day. I used to feed her and spoil her, but not anymore because it makes her uncomfortable. But I still want to be able to take care of her, and I also do security. I'm 129Ibs atm after having lost weight from being 154IBS 6 months ago only because I got anemia which ate me away. IF I could magically become whatever size I dreamed without consequences? UGH pushing 600? 700? I used to follow SSBBWs in those ranges and know what I'm talking about, not just exaggerating in numbers. I'd love all the rolls on my sides, endless rolls on my back and back boobs. Soft pillow-like large tire surrounding my entire lower torso around the front turning into an enormous soft hanging belly and swinging around my back covering my spine completely with a large soft pillow. I want cellulite EVERYWHERE. I'd love that. Don't think my gf would though...same for any girl out there more than likely, sadly. But it's just a thought. Not something I could ever accomplish anyway

I've fantasised about it for years and I would absolutely love to get to the size of the likes of Candy Godiva.

I'd love my belly to reach my knees and to have he struggle of panting after doing things hat seem insignificant now.

I'd have to be a in a completely committed relationship though. But the thought just makes me melt

My first goal / weight is 140kg but i really want a Girl Friend / feeder and like And my dream weight would be 300 kilos sumo size wher i can just wiggel to little plazes

A good 350 or better just a big soft pot belly, Mmmmmm round smiley

how fat would you like to be?5 months

My 600 lb life is like porn for me. I wanna be at least double that size. I don't care if it kills me. I'd want a caretaker who would get off on my body and want to feed me constantly.

so far i would have to use diapers

500 pounds. A quarter of a ton sounds awesome. Plus it would be more than twice as much as I weigh now. smiley

pippa123:
so far i would have to use diapers

Why?

450-550 I want to be fat so I actually have some real girth to me

At least 500 maybe more. I want a big soft hanging belly.

i want to get stuck in doors and chairs with a massive booty that shakes to left and to the rigt

ReeCalor:
As big as possible while still being mobile. Right now, my immediate goal is 350; once I get there, it'll be 400, then 450, then 500, etc.

As long as I can take care of myself, I'm going to keep growing.
I'm with this guy but aslow I want to be pushed over by a girl like I can't get my balance right(and her to have a okay sized belly herself)

I might have answered this before, I'm not sure.

I think I would like to be 280 or 300 lbs. But that's a ways down the road.

Right now I want to be 250 or more likely 260 lbs.

I'd love to be 400 to 500. Maybe become a ssbbw model. Mobile but struggling to fit in door ways n fitting rooms.

An example of how fat I fantasize of getting is like Goddess Pattys size the ssbbw model. Very morbidly obese.

how fat would you like to be?4 months

For me my goal is 260 but I more of a feeder.

I weigh about 303 pounds now. I want to get to 450 pounds, maybe more.

Having my belly touch the floor on all fours interests me greatly. I want to get at least that fat, maybe more.

Fat for me is a size and shape, not so much a number. I want my gut to hang low enough to bounce off my thighs when I walk. That is probably my number 1 goal. Its hanging low already, but I expect it will take at least another 100 lbs or more to get to where I want to be.

Some weight where if I sit down my thighs and ass are just pools of gluttonous fat

In my wildest fantasies, immobility.

In my everyday fantasies, 500 pounds or so.

If I ever get the nerve, 350-375.

Realistically, I'm around 250 and 300 is somewhere I'd like to see myself in a 2-3 years. Nice and slow.

As far as possible while still maintaining the mobility to get up and use the bathroom a few times a day.

To the point where getting up by myself isn't possible anymore but walking a few steps is.
When sitting at the table, my arms are too short to reach the food on the table. I can't reach around my belly, can't touch myself.
And be dependent on my girl to have sexual satisfaction and have her exploiting my situation and forcing me to gain and eat even more before she pleasures me.

Well, now I have 231 but in my fantasies I would like to reach much more than 500 and have a ssbbw by my side so that we fatten the two together until they are completely immobile

I'd like to just be someone's 1000+ fat fetish toy. Their fat bed mattress that they'd never be satisfied with & keep stuffing & inflating

Morbidly obese like ssbbw huge but mobile. Like 300 to 400

how fat would you like to be?3 months

Realistically 250, maybe 300 if I could do it. In a fantasy sense unless I actually had the capacity and stamina for it, 400-500 with a lot of effort put on making belly gains.

In the realm of complete, though highly desired fantasy, 700+, and immobile blob just getting fed for mutual enjoyment between feeder and feedee, the lack of mobility becoming almost moot.

I would love to immobile and have someone take care of me. I would love to be 1000-1500 pounds. But thats extreme for most people . Or most people like to talk and talk and then flake out!! I wish I could find someone to really feed and fatten me but not in a dom/sub relationship. I would like to be treated as a queen or equal.

WalkinInAdventure:
I would love to immobile and have someone take care of me. I would love to be 1000-1500 pounds. But thats extreme for most people . Or most people like to talk and talk and then flake out!! I wish I could find someone to really feed and fatten me but not in a dom/sub relationship. I would like to be treated as a queen or equal.

Love em large:
How interested would ya be beautiful

Because my interest would have to be if I was in Colorado spending time with you

Well when your in Colorado let me know, maybe you can give me a notice when your coming

Me, i'd enjoy being so fat that my feeder can use my belly and moobs as her bed and pillows

The numbers keep changing. Part of it is a feeling, part of it is a number.
I love my size, but I dream of more. In my dreams I see another 250. In my fantasies another 650. In reality, I don't know.
I love how much room I take up and I really want more of that.

id like to be 450

my goal is COMPLETE IMMOBILITY. About 900lbs or more

how fat would you like to be?2 months

My ideal weight would be 400

Without extra help, 750ish

With extra help, I'd continuously fatten.

Nothing too extravagant. Just 200 for me. It would be difficult to do my job if I put on any more weight than that.

Completely helpless

I want to be as large as possible. But I think that 120kg ( 262lbs) is my first goal. Everything after that is plus for me. That is of course hard work for me and I need support and encouragement from others smiley

AmyPig:
I want to be as large as possible. But I think that 120kg ( 262lbs) is my first goal. Everything after that is plus for me. That is of course hard work for me and I need support and encouragement from others smiley

Same! 250 current goal. 800 Dream goal dou one day...

My first goal was to reach 20 stone (280lbs). Currently under 25 stone (350lbs) and not sure how big i would get. Like the idea of being over 30 stone (400lbs) which i will get to hopefully by start of next year, but i'd like to feel what 40 stone (560lbs) felt like.

I.e,. in short - not really sure haha! smiley

When I was a kid I read a story about a guy in argentina who weighed 47 stone (658lbs) and that number has stuck with me ever since. I need to know what it's like to be that massive.
But if I got that big, I may as well keep going and aim for the coveted 50 stone (700 lbs).

Honestly I'm not too big now. But I think 700ish sounds good just shy of immobility. Love like that for a while and see if I can stop myself from gorging into immobility.

My long therm goal is 650 lbs... Or maybe more?! Who knows?!

My goal is 330lbs at the moment, but who knows. Being like fat0dave could be very interesting!

I've set a starting goal of 136lbs, 15lbs from where I am now. But once I've reached that... who knows? I may go for 200?

Focusing on 225 for now. But hopefully 480 for a long term goal.

500 is such a nice "round" number,,,
The question remains is how fast you
would like to get there ??

Fat enough to where trying to weigh myself is a massive inconvenience.

love your attitude... smiley

how fat would you like to be?1 month

I'm currently around 300lbs, and would like to be 350lbs in the future.

how fat would you like to be?3 weeks

I also would love to be about 600
1 >> page 1 of 26   loading