Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

Long term, maybe 330 so I could double my old weight. I'm not sure if I can stay motivated though, still just starting.
1 year

I'd like to be as large as humanly possible. I imagine how amazing life would be if I were a bed-bound 600 pound feedee with a doting feeder/caretaker. I want my life to consist of endless food binges, TV, and sleep.
1 year

Shiloh:
If I was living alone (and still chunky) I would be about 300lbs.
love your body. Looks great
1 year

ideally at least 350. then id be more than double my current weight which would be amazing. tho i also know i want to still be at least somewhat mobile so really whatever weight/size that would be for me.
1 year

ChubChica:
My current goal is 250 lbs, but that's only the first goal. The second goal will be 300 lbs, and possible afterwards I'll be going for 340 lbs.

340 lbs is significant since it's double my starting weight of 170 lbs, so I'll literally be twice the woman I was before!

Softgutgal:
That was me. I thought 250 is a good number but then I started working from home and just ballooned. I feel kind of bad to be so fat.

Don't be
11 months

Over a half ton. Big enough the fire department has to tear down a wall to get out of the house
11 months

Massive but still mobile
11 months

My partners goal for me is 250, but I have no goal or limit for my growth. As long as I’m healthy and happy I wouldn’t mind being at least 300 and at most 550-600. Just enjoying the food and the growth as I go along.
11 months

WideJuan76:
I don't know why but there are plenty down there. To them, the fatter that they could make their husband proved to other women from other families that they could take care of their men the best. I was telling my friend NYCBellyBlimp weeks ago about how I am most got recruited into their little group but I was too fearful because the males in the group were to the point of no return and they were no longer the men; they were just the FAT. There comes a time in a male feedees life when he has to make a choice of either he is going to eat so much that he can't have sex because there is too much fat between he and her and it's mostly his fat or he is going to have to stop. Those dudes only scared about the food and I like food but these dudes were Sitophiliacs.

EmilyW:
I am really intrigued. First, because it turned me on, second because I think I would love to write a story about this one day.
So tell me more!

WideJuan76:
Well, the only things that I can tell you are that they kill their men with kindness and there is a reason why these dudes eat themselves into oblivion. Every week we met up and we fat men just chilled out and grazed while our women sipped mimosas and enjoyed themselves. I disappeared from my feabie page two years ago because I was fully-fledged into the life. I had surpassed any weight that I had met before and she wanted more. Eventually, you have to reframe how you see yourself because I was always an athlete and now I had gotten so big that she had to help me get my shirts on and here texts she sent would encourage me more.

Do they.. uh... Still do this? Know anybody looking for a guy to fatten? 😳😳😳
11 months

I honestly didn't care that I'm fat and when I got into the community, I realized that I could even go 500lbs. But diabetes prevented me from gaining more weight. It's manifesting as painful skin infections where abscess gathers at fast rate. The first and last severe skin infection that I had was back in the beginning of 2020 that covered my entire upper back. I had to get surgery to drain the abscess. It costed me so much stress because of the expense. I still manage to get away with binging on my favorite foods as I have no desire to be skinny.
11 months