Story authors

Secret feeder riff

I was struck by a sudden idea for a secret feeder story. I've never read anything like this but here's my idea:

Secret feeder stories usually involve a person or people in the story being fattened up by someone. But I'm thinking that we twist it in a literal sense. My thought was to have the protagonist suffer from a split personality. The two personalities would be just that, two halves of the same whole. Only, the mild-mannered "normal" day personality wouldn't know he had a split personality and that his split was fattening and breaking down women for "his" fat farm.

What do you all think? Any ideas or advice would be much appreciated.

The Demolition Man
11 years

Secret feeder riff

armrest wrote:
The first rule of Fat Club is: we do not talk about Fat Club.

What's Fat Club?smiley
11 years

Secret feeder riff

That's not a half bad idea BigBrownCutey. I was thinking somewhat along lines of a split or multiple personality type sort of story. Like the main character that one of his personalities is fattening women up and another personality is performing bon age and things like that on these fattened ladies as well. And eventually he starts to see some things start to happen to his girlfriend as well as notice some other signs.smiley
11 years