wesleyv1 wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
dragorat wrote:
wesleyv1 wrote:
dragorat wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
Super-Villain Alter Ego?

How about...

Darth Corpulus. The Dark Lord of the Girth.

Easy young Fedi!
the girth is strong with this one

May the FEAST be with you!

Now you will experience the full power of the Girth Side!!
so now you see that fat will always prevail over thin because thin is dumb

We shall envelope the universe!

First the Universe, and then the Multiverse.

Also, yea the dark side is pretty stingy with its benefits. I came back to the light because they wouldn't deliver on the cookies they promised. So it's back to the light side and it's all you can eat cheese danishes.
11 years

Fa superhero alter ego.

OniGumo wrote:
dragorat wrote:
wesleyv1 wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
dragorat wrote:
wesleyv1 wrote:
dragorat wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
Super-Villain Alter Ego?

How about...

Darth Corpulus. The Dark Lord of the Girth.

Easy young Fedi!
the girth is strong with this one

May the FEAST be with you!

Now you will experience the full power of the Girth Side!!
so now you see that fat will always prevail over thin because thin is dumb

We shall envelope the universe!

First the Universe, and then the Multiverse.

Also, yea the dark side is pretty stingy with its benefits. I came back to the light because they wouldn't deliver on the cookies they promised. So it's back to the light side and it's all you can eat cheese danishes.

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooookiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
11 years

Fa superhero alter ego.

WonderWoman wrote:
mine came out of a dream that i had. A huge giantess, blubbery, as big as King Kong, looking for food, always hungry, crushing everything under my big feet, cars, houses, trees...looking for eating places like Mc Donnalds, smashing their roof, grab the food, leave everything in chaos behind me and waddle further for more food.
How is that being a hero? well, i ate fattening burgers, bad for the health as they say...smiley

Oh God, that's one of my fave fantasies too, both to imagine someone else going through and to imagine myself going through. But you say you'd like to be 'as big as King Kong' - well, why so small? That's only about 60-70ft! I like to imagine becoming several hundred feet tall, sometimes even thousands - and always wider than I am tall!

As for any destruction I might cause at that size...well, it would be purely accidental. I wouldn't be actively destroying the city, it wouldn't be possible for me to see what I was treading on over my enormous flabby belly.

But as for a superhero identity...well, I'd rather like to be able to transform into a very very very fat version of Superman. I get a kick out of wearing that outfit and would love have the powers to go with it - but would love it even more if the powers were only accessible by me getting immensely fat.

When trouble is brewing I'd duck out of sight and will myself to transform, and wouldn't need to tear off my clothes the way Superman does, cos my expanding body would do that for me; belt bursting as my waistline expands, buttons popping, seams splitting, all that good stuff, until finally I was just stood there in my extremely stretchy Superfatman suit. In my superpowered form I'd maybe weigh a little over a ton, but still capable of flight - would probably be extremely dependent on it, since while I'd be strong enough to walk my legs would probably be too fat to be much use!

I imagine something like this, except maybe three or even five times the size (and not so startled looking);

"Is it a bird? Is it a pla - oh heck, it's an eclipse!"
11 years

Fa superhero alter ego.

Loups wrote:

"Is it a bird? Is it a pla - oh heck, it's an eclipse!"

That is the best looking Superman i've ever seen!
11 years

Fa superhero alter ego.

Isn't it great? Think it's from an Italian comic strip, don't know if there's any more to it than that one panel or not.

This is also pretty awesome;

gitbigger.deviantart.com/art/Superman-vs-Dr-Obesus-209266861

I'd be more than happy if that was how my career as a superhero came to an end. smiley
11 years

Fa superhero alter ego.

WonderWoman wrote:
mine came out of a dream that i had. A huge giantess, blubbery, as big as King Kong, looking for food, always hungry, crushing everything under my big feet, cars, houses, trees...looking for eating places like Mc Donnalds, smashing their roof, grab the food, leave everything in chaos behind me and waddle further for more food.
How is that being a hero? well, i ate fattening burgers, bad for the health as they say...smiley

Talk about an amazingly hot fantasy smiley
10 years

Fa superhero alter ego.

Loups wrote:
Isn't it great? Think it's from an Italian comic strip, don't know if there's any more to it than that one panel or not.

This is also pretty awesome;

gitbigger.deviantart.com/art/Superman-vs-Dr-Obesus-209266861

I'd be more than happy if that was how my career as a superhero came to an end. smiley

I've always quite liked that particular piece by Git. Some of his other stuff is a bit racy, on the male side, for my tastes.
10 years
12   loading