Gaining

"showing off" in public

I need to feel the need and the courage to go do the whole "flaunting" thing. And generally I prefer to do it with warmer weather.
11 years

"showing off" in public

When I am out of town, either on business or for the reserves. I will wear a Speedo to pool/beach. I have a pretty big butt and I love to stick out my belly. I can suck it in getting out of the water etc. It is a great turn on!

Ned Fox
11 years

"showing off" in public

I wear XL shirts that run true to size, so there's plenty of room for the belly. As for eye candy, there's nothing better than seeing a growing pair of love handles fighting to be seen between a woman's shirt and beltline smiley
11 years

"showing off" in public

CoffeeChick wrote:
I have a really fat belly and I just made the baby step of wearing a bikini at my home pool, haha! And I let my belly hang out a little more with the outfits I wear. But the bikini was great ... I've NEVER felt so comfortable in a bathing suit! (Like, physically comfortable ... I definitely felt a little odd otherwise, but ... worth it.)

smiley Baby steps are important. I'm sure your confidence will only grow.
11 years

"showing off" in public

Every now and then I like to go out in public wearing a very tight shirt. A little belly peak at the bottom, show off all the rolls etc etc.
11 years