General

Fat positive fiction

So, i know there are stories on here, and they are SOOO amazing... but the majority of them are too short and leaving me wanting more!!..

so question is..

anyone know of any proper books on this subject, in preference BHM and Weightgain!? i can buy on paperback or something?

would appreciate any help! =D

thank you all!
11 years

Fat positive fiction

obsessed wrote:
So, i know there are stories on here, and they are SOOO amazing... but the majority of them are too short and leaving me wanting more!!..

so question is..

anyone know of any proper books on this subject, in preference BHM and Weightgain!? i can buy on paperback or something?

would appreciate any help! =D

thank you all!

If you want long then give my story "The Consort" a gander. At the moment it's in three parts, and has bout 15 chapters. I'm still writing it too, and I don't think I'm very close to being finished with it.

As for published works try "When Zachary Beaver came to town". I read it years ago, it's not so much "fat positive" as just fat. It's by Kimberly Willis Holt. It's fairly good from what I remember.
11 years

Fat positive fiction

Thank you both.. i apreciate the help and MUST apologise for my delay!!
xx
10 years

Fat positive fiction

No worries. smiley Glad to be of help.
10 years

Fat positive fiction

obsessed wrote:
Thank you both.. i apreciate the help and MUST apologise for my delay!!
xx

I have written quite a few, and they are posted on my deviant art account (growinluvhandles) and in dimensions (again, growinluvhandles).

Some are quite long, and they get pretty complicated, especially if you want something "fat positive". Overall, they are fat positive, but they explore the ambiguities we all feel regarding this strange desire of ours -- especially in a thin-worshipping society!
9 years