forum  extreme obesity

belly shape?2 years

BBWMANGO:
I like soft and squishy round is nice
love bigger hanging bellies

belly shape?2 years

LovingXS:
I love immense bellies with two large, round rolls of fat and a hidden navel in the middle where they meet, causing a slight crease in the plump, hanging lower roll. KellieKay, Roxxie, Destiny, crochetgirl - or Witchy smiley - on FF have great examples of the types bellies I love. When a woman has a belly like this combined with a relatively narrow - but still huge - waist and wide hips, creating a pear shape, I see my ideal. Still, I love a woman with a fat belly, regardless of its shape. One of the great things about big girls in general is the variety of body types they have due to all the different ways they can carry their weight.

Couldn't have described my belly better 🤗

belly shape?2 years

wow- you nailed the perfect belly for me!! YUM!! But then again, your pics clearly show how gorgeous you and that luscious tummy are!! smiley

belly shape?2 years

I can go either way. A huge double belly is very appealing. Especially while gaining. Watching the
upper belly develop and pile up on the lower belly
is quite a turn on for me.

On the other hand a nice heavy wide hanging
apron is also a turn on for me. One that hangs down almost to her knees. So soft and jiggles and sways while she walks.

Size does matter !! My ideal G/F Feedee would reach perfection when waist size equals height in inches.
Still looking,,,,,,,,,,,, For that special gal.

belly shape?2 years

I hope to develop a large wobbly soft double belly with a significant hang to it, simmilarly i look for the same in a woman, allthough i find all types of fat bellies sexy on a woman smiley

belly shape?2 years

I'm having a round belly , empty/stuffed it's always round shape . It's not a beer belly cause I rare drinking beer . Maybe genes or the way I wearing trousers keep my bely round. Idk but I still love my belly shape .

belly shape?11 months

Looking at your pics and vids I estimate your belly to bounce on to your thighs way before you hit 350... so keep grazing and your dream will come true 🐄

belly shape?11 months

When I started dating my wife her belly was perfectly round and pretty firm, with a deep bellybutton. As she's gained weight and her girly gut now hangs over her underwear, it's still a "single belly" but she's developed thick love handles on either side, and it's way way softer with cute little dimples of cellulite.

The way her belly moves has changed too. It's always bounced when she walks, but recently it's started swaying from side to side when she waddles around the kitchen in her underwear.
<< 5 page 5 of 5   loading