Gaining

Fatting wife??

hello, I am a rather observant person and i cant help but noticed that i think my wife secretly is wanting to get fat! yesterday when i got home from work a little before dinner time there was an empty ice cream container in the trash. I didnt think anything of it. then we ate dinner about half hour after i got home and she hate close to 2 lbs of pasta and a loaf of garlic bread! Then today when i got home there was another ice cream carton in the trash and a empty chip bag, 2 cup cake wrappers. i went to find her and she was dipping pretzels in a huge jar of frosting and eat it! i did the math later that over 3000 calories in just the pretzel and frosting snack. do you guys think she is secretly wanting to get fat?
11 years

Fatting wife??

Maybe she just likes to eat
11 years

Fatting wife??

Not sure!

My wife who certainly does not like to gain weight and get fat....eats a lot of fattening things and goodies and really gets on a "roll" (No pun intended) sometimes.

I will see her eat a half box of cookies in one sitting when I get home from work and then snack on potatoe chips while cooking dinner.

After dinner she will grab a pint of Ben n Jerry's and finish off half of it. I love watching her during these pig out times hoping and praying she will really start to pack on the LBs. and get really fat.

So in her case she cant really hold back her appetite and she enjoys some fattening goodies but the last thing she wants to do is gain weight...trust me!

Maybe your wife is not sure....lucky for you if she is! Keep us posted what you find out.

I would try buying her more fatening treats and try and serve them to her before she even grabs them herself and see her reaction to this.
11 years

Fatting wife??

Could be preggo.
8 years

Fatting wife??

much to my pleasure we talked about this since i posted this she now like to drink heavy whipping cream and chocolate sauce before bed now and boy does that make a difference... she love how big her thighs and ass have gotten... she even got pregnant 18 months ago and that shot her up!! when we got married she was 129 lbs she is now 192 and i love it!!
8 years

Fatting wife??

Four years of heavy cream and eating a lot of junk and only 63 pounds?
8 years