forum  weightgain

fattening in films5 years

Anyone seen any good movies with elements of any sort of feeding/fattening or weight gain in them?
I can think of City Island, which had a feeder character. Lucky Stiff was about a guy who unknowingly goes home with a hot cannibal girl who wants to eat him for Christmas dinner, and it's implied that she and her family are all trying to fatten him up. Several Hansel and Gretel movies I've seen have them...any others anyone knows of?

There's the movie 'Feed'.

Not movies but...

In king of Queens Carrie isn't so happy when Doug loses weight, because she apparently doesn't look as good in comparison, so she tries to fatten him up again.

There was an episode of Malcolm in the Middle with Hal secretly fattening up Lois, because he likes the bigger her.

Same in Family Guy, but not secretly, just rather forcefully.

In the Animaniacs parody of Star Trek there's some extreme feeding.

There is the scene in The Beatles Magical Mystery Tour where the waiter serves spaghetti with a shovel. A little light on the candle light and romance, but... One also has to remember songs like "Boy, You're Gonna Carry that Weight", and "Savoy Truffle".

fatrnfatr wrote:
There is the scene in The Beatles Magical Mystery Tour where the waiter serves spaghetti with a shovel. A little light on the candle light and romance, but... One also has to remember songs like "Boy, You're Gonna Carry that Weight", and "Savoy Truffle".

But then again, "she ain't heavyyyyyy" smiley
Much and all as I'd love it, never really thought Carry that weight and svaoy truffle were really all that feederism-related, but maybe!

Quick little wg occurs in the movie Big Fish. When the main character returns to the small town. The wife who serves him pie on the first visit has become noticeably larger on his second visit!

Eat, Pray, Love has a scene where Julia Roberts and her friend go for pizza and the friend complains that she has gained 10 pounds and can't button her jeans. There follows a montage of them eating and trying on too tight jeans, etc.

Walter Kovacs wrote:
"Delicatessen", 1991 french movie...a surreal black comedy

I've seen Delicatessen several times, but I don't remember any WG?

Two of my personal favorites from when I was a kid were, the episodes of Drew Carey where he fattens up his girlfriend and the episode of Doug when he goes to his Grandmothers for the summer and comes back chubby but his imagination gets the best of him. As for films, the scene in Death Becomes Her where Goldie Hawn locks herself in her apartment and eats nothing but frosting and gets pretty fat, it's a short scene but a great one.

there is this sort o mokumentary, even if it can sound too ironic there are nice big guys and girls.plus a short wg dream

muffin man http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSsW5nRc0XA
1 >> page 1 of 11   loading