Gaining

Gain-spotting

Most of us would probably agree that our fetish is one of our best-kept secrets, except from the people on here of course. That can obviously make it difficult to meet like-minded people in the real world. Can anyone think of "signs", so to speak, that someone is a feedee/feeder?
11 years

Gain-spotting

I did notice a gal who worked at a liquor store who'd gotten heavier. She exchanged a loving hug with her boyfriend while he squeezed one of her fat rolls. They smiled a sort of conspiratorial smile at each other.

I think she must have been a feedee!
11 years

Gain-spotting

TheCannibal wrote:
I think we should have like specific colors. Like a certain color scheme to wear as a bracelet or something else smiley

How about this:

Wear TWO awareness bracelets: orange (cultural diversity) and white (free speech).

If someone asks about them and you don't want to disclose that you're a feedist, you say "cultural diversity" and "free speech".

If someone asks about them and you want to leave the possibility open, you say "oh, a friend gave them to me...I forget what they're for!"

And of course if someone asks and you want to tell them you're a feedist, tell them.
11 years