General

Favorite super villan

I'd have to go back to an oldie most may not remember...The Composite Superman....He had all the powers of the Legion of superheroes so that made him quite powerful.
11 years

Favorite super villan

I always liked Sylar from Heroes. But Magneto is also a great villain, and so is Apocalypse.

From DC I like Slade, The Joker, and Evan (from Static Shock).
11 years

Favorite super villan

The Joker's good, an excellent choice, but I have to throw my lot in with the Scarecrow, at least Chris Nolan's ('They scream, and they cry, just as you're doing now' ) & Arkham Asylum's renderings of him (seriously, a cross between Batman & Silent Hill? I'm sold).
11 years

Favorite super villan

Casanova Frankenstein. Now there was a supervillain. You know he just... he got those eyes, you know... and that voice - what pure evil.
11 years

Favorite super villan

^^ Is that from Mystery Men? (it rings a slight bell)

Also, one other villain that I really like is Plasmias. The bad-guy from the series Danny Phantom. He was very camp but occasionally he was downright chilling.

(Also, as a Stephen King fan I wouldn't feel right if I didn't bring up Randall Flagg. Probably THE most terrifying Character that King ever created.)
11 years

Favorite super villan

OniGumo wrote:

You would be correct ( at around 1:00). smiley
11 years

Favorite super villan

ME
11 years

Favorite super villan

Saphiel Sir wrote:
OniGumo wrote:

You would be correct ( at around 1:00). smiley

I thought so! And also, I need to watch that movie again, I'd forgotten how amazing it is.
10 years

Favorite super villan

HerMajestyOfMars wrote:

Loki I like, but view more as a tragic figure than a true super villain. Joker is hilarious. Magneto genuinely freaks me out, as does Killer Croc.

ah yes, Killer Croc

I've got a soft spot for many villains: Joker, Doctor Doom, Riddler, Solomon Grundy, General Zod, Doc Ock, Norman Osborn, Larfleeze Loki, Bane, Deadpool (he jumps over the line between hero and villain)... we'll leave it at them
10 years

Favorite super villan

[quote]the joker wrote:
honorable mention also goes to venom/two face quote]

venom twoface, I wonder how that'd look

a bit like that, I'd suppose
10 years
123   loading