forum  introductions

introduction/ say hi thread3 months

Hello and welcome smiley

Hi! I'm Paul. I'm a big boy who's looking for people to talk to about the fetish. I also write sexy stories on occasion.

Hi smiley I am Cristina from Spain. Been lurking on this website for a while but finally decided to join. It is great to meet all of you and hope we reach our goals .

Hi everyone! My snapchat is jgales38 if you want to talk about bbw and fatty stuff smiley oh and for the record i'm a guy smiley

Hello! I'm Paige, and I've been lurking around here for a while and finally decided it's about time I join! Looking forward to my time here smiley Definitely looking for people to talk to on here, so feel free to send me a message!

Hi everyone, I'm new here as well but I too have also been lurking on and off. I'm here because after doing on and off again dieting due to the pressures of society I've decided to embrace my curves and take this journey of embracing and loving myself. I'm tired of being "fat shamed" for being myself. I hope to make tons of new friends that love me for myself as well. Here's to a new chapter of my life of a bigger and better me!

I would really love to get in contact with female gainers, but this website gives me a really hard time. If you would like to contact me as a female gainer or feedee visit my profile for my kik or Snapchat name! 😌

Hi Everyone,
I'm fresh an new to this site! I live in Amsterdam, Netherlands and I am looking for some daring buddies!

Hello FF community, my name is Yasmine and I'm 18 years-old. Currently a university and in my second year. I have had accounts on this site and other similar sites before, but I kept deleting profiles after a few months of making them.

The reason was because I was struggling to determine what I felt about myself I initially joined out of curiosity - since leaving high schooI I have struggled with my weight. For a period of time i was uncomfortable, I tried to lose by joining fitness classes at my local gym and join swimming clubs. But I would always either remain the same weight, or get heavier. It was hard to change my eating habits. With the workload, there just wasn't much time to make food so I would just order takeaways.

I found this site out of chance. I was around 16 years-old when I made an account on here at first, just to see what it was all about. I kept coming back under similar names, but never posted anything or commented. Eventually through time I got to be more comfortable about myself and this site did help me allot. I came to realise true beauty came from the inside.

Finally, after years of denial, I accepted that - I actually ENJOY being heavy. I enjoy eating. I love my size. There are struggles, sure, like being unable to do some things you used to like running and walking long distances, but, they appeal to me, and I love getting bigger. That's why I decided to be a feedee, or mutual gainer.

I've never been keen on exercise, so, why force myself to like something because other people tell me to do it? Anyway I typed longer than what I had intended. I'm here for the same reasons I came as before, but this time to share more with the community on here.

Thanks! =)

introduction/ say hi thread2 months

Hey everyone! My name is Mathijs (call me Matt) and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm a 19 years old feedee who is loving the fat life.
Im currently gaining with restrictions because I still live with my parents and they don't like that I'm gaining. But with that little problem I still gained 81 pounds (currently at 232,8 lbs) since last October. I'm not stopping either.
I love weight gain talk and sharing fantasies and stuff with other fat lovers. If you like to talk don't be afraid to shoot me a message.
<< 58 >> page 58 of 63   loading