General

So why are you into feederism?

Like reaalllly why, in detail? It's fun to think about, because there are so many awesome aspects about feederism. Here are my thoughts, x-posted from the ol' feederism blog: thefeedbackblog.tumblr.com

In a completely non-sequiter moment, a friend recently asked me “So, why are you into feederism?” I told her I could go on and on and on, and she flatly replied, “Do it.”

So I did. Here’s what I said.

For me, it’s the convergence of three independent things that I enjoy very much. When they’re combined, they become this amazingly addictive thing that allows you to become intimate with someone in a way that nothing else does. It’s taboo, it’s warm, and it’s personal.

Firstly, I think fat women are gorgeous. This is by no means discriminatory against thinner women - they’re definitely attractive too - but heavier women just float my boat. They always have, and they always will. Curves, hips, softness… yup, love it.

In addition to that, I’ve always loved taking care of the people I care about. This is probably dangerously close to bragging, but it’s honestly one of the reasons I love feederism. Thinking about feeding someone, taking care of their every need, and spoiling the crap out of them is immensely satisfying. Seeing them gain weight is the manifestation of all that – they got fat because they’re so happy and well taken care of. I realize this sounds kind of creepy when it’s written out like this, but all it really means is that making other people happy makes me happy. It’s simple:

Food = Happy.

Food + Food + Food = Fat.

Therefore, Fat = Happy + Happy + Happy.

Mmmmm feeder math.

Despite the feedist theorem above, my favorite part about feederism has to be the exciting intimacy of it all. You’re going on an adventure with someone, and you’re going to a place that’s normally completely off limits. In doing that, you’re trusting this person – telling them your deepest desires, giving in to them, and sharing them together. It creates an extremely deep connection, one that I think is even deeper than sex. It’s dangerous and taboo, but it’s also reassuring and sublime. When you have a true feedist relationship with someone, you have a bond that 99% of other couples don’t have. An extra dimension – maybe that’s the best way to put it. It makes me feel lucky to be a feeder.
10 years

Just want to say that there are some awesome responses and insights here... a lot of stuff I've always thought but haven't been able to put into words. If I ever get asked about this again, I'll be able to rant even more smiley
10 years

krydrita wrote:
nameistoolon wrote:
I’ve always loved taking care of the people I care about. This is probably dangerously close to bragging, but it’s honestly one of the reasons I love feederism. Thinking about feeding someone, taking care of their every need, and spoiling the crap out of them is immensely satisfying. Seeing them gain weight is the manifestation of all that – they got fat because they’re so happy and well taken care of.

THIS! Exactly this!

Really, I've been fascinated by fat and weight gain my whole life, even as a very young child I still vividly remember all the moments cartoons showed massive weight gain, and I would think about it endlessly. I only realized in high school that it was a part of my sexual identity. So I guess the "Why," for me, is that I'm just hardwired that way, deeply embedded in my genes.

But, as for what I like about it...
Everything. smiley

Also, as mentioned by others before me, the taboo aspect is unbelievably intoxicating.

I had pretty much the same reaction to cartoon weight gain scenes. Except for the fact that I was thinking, "What if that happened to me..."

There is a sense of freedom in bucking the mainstream. I think it also intensifies the eroticism of it. An image that recurs is of me sitting in my dark bedroom with the door locked and a pile of honeybuns in front of me. Trying to unwrap them as slowly and quietly as possible, impatience fighting caution as I work through them. Thinking about the calorie load I'm putting in, sometimes as many as 12,000 calories in a go. Knowing that I'll also go and eat dinner with my family afterward, because after the slightly woozy feeling I get from eating a lot of pastries passes I always feel hungry again.

---

Sorry, kind of got off on a tangent there. Well anyway, gaining just seemed a mostly natural thing to me. A state that my body and mind have always wanted to fulfill, despite my earlier love-hate relationship with my chubby form. I'm never so happy as I am when I'm eating until I can hardly breath.
10 years