Gaining

Feedees have rounder bellies?

Hello,

I wonder, do female feedees/gainers tend to have rounder bellies than those who have gotten big fat bellies unintentionally?

For the purpose of this post I will not go into the difference between feedees, foodees and gainers, I just call them all feedees, all those who are happy with a growing belly.

To me it seems like for the general population, obese females with big bellies tend to develop a double belly that is divided into two large rolls. The top roll is generally outside of their pants and the bottom one inside.

Many feedees seem to instead have one giant undivided ball of fat, most of which is allowed to be outside of their pants and panties. I call these type of bellies for ball bellies.

Examples of what I mean by ball bellies:
fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/galleries/view.php

I believe that these type of bellies are quite uncommon in non-feedees. At least, I don't see that many in every day life, they seem to be way more common among feedees on-line.

My hypothesis is that those women who from the beginning has enjoyed the growing belly are more likely to carry their belly outside of their pants, and the fact that it's allowed to grow without being restricted account for the difference. It could also be that the difference is in eating habits and growth pattern, quick steady growth is more common in feedees, while the non-feedee counterparts may engage in many years of yo-yo dieting.

Non feedees more often tend to stuff as much as possible of their bellies into their pants, which creates the double belly.

Now, there might be exception in both directions, feedees who hide a bottom belly roll in their pants and non-feedees who let the whole thing hang outside. Also, there are some women who uses dresses most of the time.

I have noticed that there seem to be some smaller BBWs with small double bellies, then become more accepting of their growing bellies and their bellies change more into the ball type as they grow.

Personally, while I enjoy very large double bellies, I tend to be more fascinated by the ball bellies, both the very large and those that are just regularly large. Ball bellies may look superhot already below 300 lbs, even before the girl has become an SSBBW.

Somehow, a woman with a ball belly look very modern, like she has enjoyed or at least accepted her obesity from the start, I do really like it when a woman's appearance looks like she wanted to say "I am very obese and proud of it". They are also more uncommon in the general population and I tend to be fascinated by body shapes that deviate from the "normal".

Comments?

Do people agree or disagree?

Which type of belly do you prefer?

I would also like to hear from feedees about how you grow your bellies (inside or outside pants) and what the result has been (ball or double).
10 years

13CrystalDreams wrote:
I think it just depends on genetics, the types of food that you eat (fats v. carbs v. sugars and such) and if you stuff or not. Though probably having too tight pants may have something to do with developing a double belly.

Yeah, I agree that genetics, diet and stuffing most probably affects the type of belly. I think that both ball bellies and double bellies may look different depending on those issues.

I guess that stuffing will tend to create a ball belly?

Does anybody know how fat, carbs, proteins, sugars affect bellies and body shape in general?

I still think that having tight pants [with half of the belly tucked into pants] is one of the most important factors when it comes to the formation of double bellies.
10 years

Man of Steel wrote:
Can't dispute your tree argument, don't know why trees can do that. But I do know that men, on average, are more predisposed to storing fat visceraly than woman. Body fat stored there is behind abdominal muscle so it wouldn't be able to fold over

I agree that the visceral fat argument would point into a genetic/diet direction but if you look at some female feedees, it doesn't look like they have only visceral fat. At least to me it looks like many female ball bellies have a fair amount of subcutaneous fat, they are hanging more and protruding less than male ball bellies.

Look at Jess41's belly for example:

...or Marilyn:
marilyn.bigcuties.com/previews/mar_prev01_ff.jpg
marilyn.bigcuties.com/previews/bigcutiemarilyn_promo_07.jpg

Look at how her belly changes shape when she sits and touches it with her hands. To me it's hard to believe that it would consist of primarily visceral fat that is behind abdominal muscle.

My take it that for males that have primarily visceral fat, it could be possible that creating a double belly is impossible or at least way harder.

However, it's worth to point out that for the relationship between visceral fat and wearing pants below the belly, we don't really know what is cause and what is effect.

In the most complex scenario, visceral fat is both cause and effect, i.e. wearing pants below belly creates more visceral fat but having lots of visceral fat makes it more comfortable to wear pants there.

To extend the tree argument a bit, it's not only tree growth that can be mechanically altered but also human growth.

Warning for mildly disturbing material:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neck_ring

In some Asian cultures, women use neck rings to get a longer neck, wikipedia says that the vertebrae doesn't grow that much but it depresses the collar bone and ribs so that the neck gets to look longer.

I want to clarify that I in no way want to encourage long neck rings, uncomfortably tight pants, or any other "mechanical" way of altering the human body.

To me it's merely an example that even the way bones grow in humans can be mechanically altered.

My argument is that fat growth is probably more flexible and easier to affect than bone growth. Also, if you think about the double belly, you don't necessarily effect how the fat is distributed, the only effect is a crease in between.

What I don't really have any opinion on is, whether the amount of visceral fat can be affected by tight pants. I would guess that it's somewhere between very hard and impossible but I could be wrong.

I don't know what other peoples observation is but every single time I see a woman with the whole belly outside of her pants, then it's ball belly.

If double bellies wouldn't have anything to do with the way pants are worn, I would expect to at least occasionally see a double belly that is completely outside pants. Another thing is that double bellies tend to be stuffed into tight pants.
10 years

Here are two examples of female ball bellies from Youtube.

Belly number one, a typical female ball belly that consists of a fair amount of subcutaneous fat:

This type of belly is hanging more and protrudes less than the bellies found on men. It's more jiggly also.

I think that this belly could have become a double belly if it's owner had always stuffed half of it into tight pants during the growth phase.

Side note, if you look at her other videos, where she wears pants, it looks like she tends to have the belly outside of her pants.

Belly number two, a more uncommon type of female ball belly that looks more like the bellies found on men. Note that she states that she is not pregnant:

I think that this belly is mostly made of visceral fat and she would not necessarily have developed a double belly even if she had tried stuff it into tight pants.

Personally, I love both type of bellies, they are very fine examples of how obesity can make women beautiful.
10 years

CoffeeChick wrote:
I used to have two very distinct fat rolls on my belly until I started, well, not actively gaining, but not trying to camouflage it or do anything about it. And I did gain some weight, but mostly my belly got rounder since I started wearing my pants underneath it about half the time. Now, my lower belly still hangs, but my upper belly protrudes much more and my belly is pretty round compared to the two at rolls I used to have. There's no question that part of it is just that I've gotten fatter, but I used to not be able to see my belly button at all ... getting my stomach out of those pants that cinch at the natural waist has made a huge difference.

Thanks for sharing!

This seems to confirm my hypothesis that they way pants is worn makes a huge difference and that double bellies can be converted into ball bellies by a combination of weight gain and letting the belly out of the pants.

Are there any other ladies who want to share how they have grown their bellies?
10 years

CoffeeChick wrote:
I think your hypothesis is right, but a couple of swing factors are 1) what feels most comfortable - for me, it's wearing pants at my natural waist, still - and 2) which way clothes fit best.

That means there are plenty of women who aren't feedees or gainers who just find it more comfortable to wear pants under their bellies, and vice versa.

Yes, as I wrote earlier, I am aware that there are exceptions in both directions smiley

It's more about observing a tendency, not a 100% causality.

Also, when I wrote feedees, I didn't strictly mean women who are trying to gain weight but everyone who is satisfied with having a big obese belly, including but not limited to foodees, gainers and fat appreciators.

Actually, I should probably have written "happily obese" instead of feedees smiley
10 years

While I gain I will wear pants around my waist and tighten that area to see results, I have a relatively round belly but I hope this causes rolls.

I'll also report progress.
8 years

This string is really old, but for science..I always wear my pants in the middle of my belly, pretty tight and have never worn my pants below my belly.
6 years