Story authors

Three story ideas

Hello,

I have had a few story ideas for some time but I have never really been able to produce anything. I once tried to start writing them, I noticed that writing stories is much harder than what I had thought.

I am not sure if I ever will make another attempt but I will here just outline what kind of stories I have thought about. Currently, I don't feel that motivated, since I suspect that nobody expect myself would enjoy the finished stories.

I guess my problem is that my fantasy is only able to come up with ideas for the more technical aspects of the story but not with an actual plot, and a dialog would be even harder. Describing human relationships in detail is not my thing, LOL.

1. Young SSBBW and the scooter research engineer

A company who is manufacturing scooters for very obese people decides that they need to involve prospective users when researching designs for a new scooter. The company has decided to create radical new design that appeals mostly to young women who are still able to walk but want to quit walking due to the combination of unfitness, obesity and physical laziness. The reason for the product is that the target market would potentially be much larger than the more extremely obese people who are unable to walk at all.

The company has created a prototype but they need test users that shows engineers how they want to use it and what modification and new features that they need. The main protagonist is a newly superobese woman in her early 20s who is recruited to the program with a promise that she get a free scooter once the development is completed. She is still able to walk longer distances but not without discomfort and she secretly want to quit walking because of the combination of her obesity and laziness. However, she is deeply distrusting of scooters because of their handicap image, which she is ashamed of.

She is convinced to join the program thanks to the new prototype's modern, hip and sporty looks. She needs to test using the scooter in many practical situations and show a nerdy engineer how she uses it. Together they invent new features for the scooter, which becomes a commercial success. During the process they fall in love but are too shy to confess their love for each other, since they have a professional relationship. She starts to use a scooter and also increase her fast food consumption; her new habits make her even more unfit and more obese and she needs upgrades for her scooter.

In the end she marries the engineer, of course sitting on a brand new scooter. She also overcomes her fear of being labeled handicapped by getting a handicap sticker for her car.

2. Obese majority society

A story that is played out in a future "dream society" that would be kind of a mildly Utopian society in the future. In this society, over 50% of people are obese and more than 90% are overweight. The society have government departments such as department of overconsumption, department of homeland obesity, and so on. There is a new public holiday, the obese majority day. Every parking spot is divided into weight categories, so that the most obese get to park the closest, scooters are of course ubiquitous.

Schools have dumped physical education in favor of sedentary lifestyle classes. Of course, there are new sports too, such as belly lifting, waddling, getting out of breath, belly wrestling and obesity football. Cheerleaders tend to be the fattest girls on campus. Wealthy worried parents of course still have the possibility to send their skinny offspring to fat camp. The media is publishing alarmist articles about how 10% of people who aren't even overweight in the year 2050. The new society also have darker aspects, such as people who are not overweight risk being bullied and discriminated against. Luckily, there are laws that protect the rights of the small non-overweight minority.

Celebrities are expected to be good role models and have BMIs of at least 50. All celebrities use scooters and it's considered a mild scandal if a celebrity is seen without a scooter underneath. The story's main protagonist would be an unattractive (that is non-overweight) nerdy male college student who is able to befriend and win the heart of the most obese girl on campus, she is a local celebrity because of her success in the new obesity sports.

3. Young woman and the obesity researcher

A young SSBBW studying at university sees a call for participants to a medical study about megaobesity. The pay is good because of the low number of megaobese people who are willing to be researched and she signs up for the program. She has to weigh in, answer a lifestyle questionnaire, be measured, demonstrate her limited mobility and ability to exercise, and have her body examined by a visiting foreign obesity researcher.

The researcher is an FA but he is from a country with a much lower obesity rate and he has never seen a young megaobese woman before, he has only seen those who are barely superobese. During the process they fall in love. However, they need to wait until some time after the study is completed, due to ethics rules regarding the relationship between researchers and their research subjects.
10 years