General

Superheroes!!!!!

Ariday wrote:
The reason I'm bringing her up is because I just want to point out, once and for freaking all, SHE IS NOT - AND NEVER HAS BEEN - Mystique's daughter. :o It's a misconceptions because of some dumb 2000s cartoon remake that completely DESTROYED the character's story arches and UGH! Don't get me started. smiley

umm... not to get you angrier, but Mystique IS Rogue's mother - adopted/foster mother, so she's not a blood relation like Nightcrawler, but still technically connected.

Although while she abandons Nightcrawler at birth, she raises Rogue for a few years. So you could argue she's more a mother to her than him.

It's why she originally joins the brotherhood - having been raised evil, and all

If the cartoon you mean is X Men Evolution; yeah they did include it, but it started in the comics before that.

So - after that

My favourite superheroes, come from a fondness for the character itself - this could be powers, personality, backstory etc. (and I'm indecisive, so yes, this will be a list)

Marvel - Deadpool, Wolverine, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Spiderman, She Hulk, Squirrel Girl

DC - Booster Gold, Question(/Rorschach), Flash, Green Lantern, Batman, Raven

...and if we extend to villains, we obviously have Loki, Joker, Grundy, Doctor Doom, Ozymandias,

...I thank you for the great amount of time, I've clearly taken smiley
10 years

Superheroes!!!!!

Main stream characters are fine but I go for more of the lesser known or shall we say team players...lol
In DC I have 2 from the LSH....Chameleon Boy & Bouncing Boy
Cham because he can basically be anything or one he wants & of course I think it's a little obvious for Chuck.

In Marvel I'd have to go with Nightcrawler.He has/had(Not up to date on any of them really)that little box that let's him disguise himself much as his Mother's true powers do & to be able to teleport the way he does would make life so much easier & interesting(except for the brimstone smell...lol)
10 years

Superheroes!!!!!

Grew up with B:TAS so Batman is a no-brainer. Deadpool is fun, too, but if I had to pick just one hero it'dbe Booster Gold. He always felt the most like a real person to me, originally out for himself but trying todo good, too.

Also, Joss Whedon.
10 years