forum  general

so what games are you playing?5 years

Mostly Civilization V right now, exploring the new expansion. I recently picked up Dark Souls again, currently busy being perforated (and flung of the roof) by the Anor Londo snipers. I should probably finish Spec Ops: The Line one of these days too.

The skeletons are actually the harder way to go, if you mean the ones in the graveyard! Try going in the other direction from the first bonfire.

I've been bouncing between a lot, but mostly Shadowrun Returns and Phantasy Star Online 2 while I'm waiting for FFXIV.

KingsRoad on Facebook A D&D type game.Some parts they suggest you have partners...I STILL go it alone...muhahahahahahahaha

Sonic Unleashed (Wii) mainly.

Catherine for the Xbox 360

I'm a really big nerd. Like, extremely big video game nerd and I'd love to have people to play with...

Games I currently that that are multiplayer:
1. Awesomenauts
2. League of Legends.
3. The MIghty Quest for Epic Loot
4. Marvel Heroes
5. Battlefield Heroes

Other games I play that are multiplayer:
1. Team Fortress
2. Starcraft 2
3. Counter Strike (all of them)
4. Champions Online
5. Graal
6. Orcs Must Die 1 and 2
7. Natural Selection
8. Dungeonland
9. Defiance

I dug out some old Eldar 40k models from the storeroom, thinking of maybe putting together an army. Uha, it's been a while.

Picked up Final Fantasy VII again last night. Not sure I'll finish it, but it was nice for a couple of hours.

Duck Tales Remaster (woo hoo)
also always ongoing is street fighter IV

By the way, video games only? In a burst of inspiration I dug out some of my old 40k miniatures yesterday and painted a couple of them. Picked up an Eldar Spiritseer today. Wish I had someone to play with though.smiley

Playing throughs mass effect series again. Almost done with 3 currently.

Just beat dishonored
Working my way through Modern Warfare series. Just beat 2.
Playing Soul Calibur 5.
Guest hosting a "Lets Play" on dead space 3.
Also some nazi zombies.

If anyone wants to play, message me for details.

On the non electronic front I'm playing:
A new DND campaign. Legacy of fire this time around. I'm a dwarf stonelord.

Warhammer 40k. I'm an imperial guard player. But I like to have them ally with my Salamanders alot.

Lately I have been playing all assassins creed games and right now I'm playing Fallout 3. I love open world role playing games smiley

Dark Souls again. Balder side sword +15, great magic weapon and lots of lots of endurance; fear me!

I'm currently playing the walking dead, the telltale game series not the shit first person shooter.

Siren on the ps3.

Half Life. It's one of many games that passed me by when it originally came out, but bought as part of the last Steam summer sale (through which I probably now have enough for the rest of the year, old games and new). After that it'll probably be Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs ('cos, y'know, sleeping is overratedsmiley)

Right now i'm causing havoc on Saints Row 4 (Dubstep gun all the way!), and also playing Champions Online :3

Dark Souls, gotta get as high leveled as possible before II hits the shelves in February smiley

Replaying Ocarina of Time.

I had forgotten how difficult some parts were haha.

got to back to playing person 3 for psp

i am so lost right now

Gta 5 can't wait tomorrows post, was going to wait till it released on ps4 but couldn't lol

I'm working on a Legend of Zelda fan series that we want to debut in the 2014 ComicCon season, starting here in Philly.

But, that leads into the fact that I've been playing random parts of 7 different Zelda games, non-stop it feels, for the past two weeks.

I've taken a few breaks from that to play Super Mario Bros. 3 (I love the leaf!!!)

I also seem to always be playing Trivial Pursuit-SNL Edition.

Picked up Heart of the Swarm the other day, should get around to installing it.

Gta v spent 2hours with franklin only done 2misdions lol. So much to do. Anybody else got it enjoying it

Love games.

Tetris Attack...

Again.

Been playing Final Fantasy VII lately. Even though the graphics are horribly dated, and the writing is at times just awful, the story and characters still hold up, I think.

okapi wrote:
Been playing Final Fantasy VII lately. Even though the graphics are horribly dated, and the writing is at times just awful, the story and characters still hold up, I think.

But why play FF7 when Chrono Trigger exists?

all IO do all day every day is play games. Been playing Grand theft auto 5, half way done love Traver. Final fantasy 6 , 1st playthrough. And Skyrim switch I think I will never finish, spent over 200 hours playing already.

So yeah, currently working my way through Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs. Perhaps not quite as pant-wettingly, bum-shittingly scary as The Dark Descent, but it's doing the job and is consistently very creepy (and Jessica Curry's musical score is about as excellent as I expected it to besmiley)

I've been playing Guild Wars 2 lately and neglecting my Xbox and PS3. smiley

Just finish Diablo 3 coop wit a friends (a bit disappointing after that great game of Diablo 2). Playing in solo Far Cry 3, waiting for BEYOND TWO SOULS (I've to wait that my friends finish it first). Can't wait for this one!

Greywinter wrote:
Just finish Diablo 3 coop wit a friends (a bit disappointing after that great game of Diablo 2).

But damn...those cutscenes.

"YOU SEEK TO JUDGE ME?! I AM JUSTICE ITSELF!!!"

Black Ops 2, Hitman, Assassins's Creed 3, Uncharted & GTA V (PS3)

Ok, now I'm playing Beyond!
Is a surprise, but I'm playing with a friends: have a coop mode (that's odd I know but Is a lot more fun to have someone with comment and play the game).

I confirm is an amazing game. I love interactive drama. Willem Dafoe and Ellen Page are great, as the story is! Even if it seems less influences then Heavy Rain. I don't know, keep playing! Anyway is a great great game (I love it so much probably because now I hate every kind of movie wuch have boring stories)

GTA V at the moment, I will be picking Bioshock Infinite back up once the DLC strikes.

MORE MINECRAFT RAWR

GTA V took a lot of my time lately. Today I dug out XCOM: Enemy unknown though.

Can't find motivation to continue Uncharted 3, Arkham City and Deus Ex I barely played.

Just finished Telltale's 'Walking Dead'...so probably not looking at my most manly right now :'(

Secret of Mana and Zelda: Twilight Princess.

the main game i play is on the wii and nintendo ds is lego harry potter

Pokemon X, Etrian Odyssey 4, Dark Souls and Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call.

Picked up Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut (that title is quite a mouthful smiley). Seems mostly like the old version so far, but they've switched a few things around. Still one of my favourite games this generation, even if the conspiracy storyline is a little silly.

GTA 5 and Final Fantasy 14

Mostly League of Legends, mostly... XD

Anybody picked ps4 yet.... Really looking forward to that

cookie clicker. wonderfully pointless game smiley

Finally Ico/Shadow of the Colossus to experience the fascination of those games.

Multiplayer: Borderlands 2 with my gf

I was playing AC4 Black Flag but then I started playing The Last of Us about a week ago and I haven't been able to put it down. Both games are incredible so far.

XCOM again, loved Enemy Within.

TheBlackWizards wrote:
I got hooked on dwarf fortress in november and I havent put it down since. Fantastic game, something of a cross between RTS & citybuilder. think dungeon keeper/minecraft, but with the population micromanagement of a game like the sims.

Its a free download, but make sure you get a texture pack cos without one it can be quite hard to get into.

God that game has frustrated me to no end.

Lego marvel, ac4 FIFA 14 and cod ghosts. Juggling the week between them games

Guild Wars 2 and DayZ alpha smiley

Knock Knock, an odd little Russian game from odd little Russian developer Ice Pick Lodge (of which I'm a bit of a fan).

An insomniac trying to survive/stay sane until morning in an ever changing house haunted by what may be demonic creatures or what could just be the creations of his own sleep deprived mind....

...I think. It's probably too early to call, and it plays its cards quite close, but whatever it is it's interesting.

I finally replaced my 360. So, I'm playing Skyrim again. >.>

Timbit wrote:
Pokemon X, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies, Guils Wars 2, and Super Mario 3D World when I can be bothered to clear out the basement. I'm waiting on Bravely Default with great anticipation.

Playing zelda link to past great 3ds game

ChubbyMuffin wrote:
League of Legends. Gearing up for the new season and trying some different strats with friends.

AC4, bb.

Skyrim, duh.

Path of Exile--tried it, didn't like it too much.

What do you think of the new trinkets this season?

Metroid II: Return of Samus.

Saphiel Sir wrote:
Metroid II: Return of Samus.

Hell yeah! I just beat super metroid myself a couple days ago.

Trying TERA out. Decent thus far.

Just discovered Hotline Miami and Papers, Please... Very nice, if my laptop were not that crappy...

I pretty much only play League of Legends, Dawngate and the Sims 3 right now
Looking to get back into the MMO scene when Wildstar comes out this spring(I hope)

Hearthstone anyone?

Mainly been playing D3 and SMITE.

Haven't touched Hearthstone in a while.

Treo wrote:
Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag.
-Not enjoying playing it as much as I did with Assassin's Creed 3. smiley

Same here, was a big fan of assassin creed but after brotherhood it went all downhill, no story arc to it just random events to put a assassin in. Ac4 got very high scores true it plays and looks good but just playing the game for sake of bought it lol.

Bring on infamous

Just finished Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (just borrowed a load of old games from a friend who upgraded to the One).

Regularly playing FIFA 14.

Boardgame wise played Canalmania for the first time in a while yesterday. Trying to organise an 1861 and looking forward to Here I Stand in February.

KB0987 wrote:
Doing a Lunatic run on Fire Emblem Awakening, another play through on Mass Effect 3, and a couple indie games here and there.

Good man, Fire Emblem: Awakening was a fun game to play.

Currently, I've just been playing Demos on the 3DS XL while waiting for the release of Bravely Default. smiley

Football Manager '14. I was warned, i didn't listen...goodbye life smiley

Landstalker: The Treasures of King Nole.

Just finished Rygar on the NES, bit of weird one that.

some random games on RPG maker *pyschological horror type games mostly*, alot of them have very interesting stories ^_^

For electronic mediums company of heroes 2.

For the non-electronic mediums I play warhammer fantasy (beastmen, ogre kingdoms) warhammer 40k (dark eldar, IG, tyranids)
and I am also starting a soviet force in flames of war

I'm a little lost at the moment. Finished The Last of Us, which I loved, but now I'm struggling to get into something new. Been trying out Contrast, Revengeance, State of Decay and Dishonored, but none of them has really grabbed me so far.

onceman wrote:
warhammer 40k (dark eldar, IG, tyranids)

How do you like the new bug book? I hear a lot of people are a little disappointed, but maybe that's mostly tournament power gamers, I don't know. Love the exocrine though.

League of Legends and lately Eve Online.

Occasionally play WoW, WC3, Civ 5... Smite? Random stuff.

TitanFall Beta and Killer Instinct

I finally started playing "Shadows of the Damned" recently. So far, it's pretty decent. It feels like an old school grindhouse movie. I also started playing "Wet," a game I had for a while and played a little of but I restarted a playthrough. I find the game pretty fun.

so what games are you playing?4 years

S4 League at present

Stuck on The elder scrolls: Skyrim! ...xbox360...like 10 hours flies by! I have always been a loyal Zelda nerd, hence triforce tattoo... (I started losing interest though on the gamecube and wii- didnt care for the graphics- maybe it was just the wii, idk....)
Anyway, Skyrim has to be coming in a close second as far as my faves go...

Playing Pokemon y and trying to finish legend of zelda games so far finished link between worlds and minish cap and a link to the past very close to finishing links awakening then going to start on oracle of seasons and ages but need to start playing twilight princess again so I can finish that.

^awesome!!!!

Just bought South Park can't wait to play it after the footy

I'm playing Fallout 3 because Capital Wasteland!

(Walks off singing under his breath) I don't want to set the world on fire.

Just Battlefield 4

Been playing Pokemon X & Y, Minecraft, WWE 2k14 & got South Park stick of truth yesterday

I've been going back and playing alot of my old Playstation games lately since I don't have internet at home anymore and can't get on Xbox LIVE. I'm currently playing Dino Crisis, man I forgot how much i loved these games. Just pure forgotten classics!!! I wish that they would update them to modern graphics and mechanics like they're doing for Half Life. Black Mesa survivor for life!!! smiley

Dark Souls II! Anyone need help with a boss? smiley

League of Legends and Skyrim smiley

Kerbal space program.

Really fun game for getting a hang of orbital mechanics and such smiley

The bane of my existence... Dark Souls! It is the very definition of Insanity!!! >_< lol

Tag Pro

www.koalabeast.com

FFXIV, Warframe, and preparing to cry thanks to Dark Souls 2 on PC.

SWTOR on Ebon Hawk. Drop me a line on either faction at Vicef or Vicen

Mega Man: Rock Force.

In order of frequency of playing:

GuildWars 2
Star Trek Online
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Neverwinter

Death Simulator 2014, but everyone knows it as Dark Souls 2

Dark Souls II, second playthrough now. Still looking for that perfect weapon. I miss the Balder side sword.

FFX / X-2 HD Remaster and Genji: Days of Blade which apparently is a sequel and I didn't know that.

Most recent game I played was a session of the Dragon Age table-top RPG that I have going with two of my cousins, and two other players. (One's my friend, the other is one my cousin's friends.)

If you're into pen & paper RPG I'd recommend trying it out.

*side note, our group is kind of bad at following the rules lol, the campaign keeps getting crackier and crackier. Though last session we made good strides toward seriousness. My character was in mortal peril for the first time in weeks.*

I actually got a copy of that game, but I never got around to playing it. The problem with RPGs is that you have to get people together regularly, which is getting more and more difficult.

Personally I've been playing Dark Souls II on PS3, Civilization V on the PC, and Warhammer 40,000 on the tabletop. Those Necrons are proving really hard to kill, very satisfying army to play.

okapi wrote:
I actually got a copy of that game, but I never got around to playing it. The problem with RPGs is that you have to get people together regularly, which is getting more and more difficult.

Personally I've been playing Dark Souls II on PS3, Civilization V on the PC, and Warhammer 40,000 on the tabletop. Those Necrons are proving really hard to kill, very satisfying army to play.

We used to get together every week, now we're doing every other week. We also used to have two other games/systems we'd role-play but my friend's computer crashed and all his sourcebooks for the Pathfinder campaign were lost, and I lost all motivation to plan for the campaign I was running (Broomstix, it's a Harry Potter D20 system) because the system is incomplete and doesn't include any stats for enemies, any pre-made quests, or anything like that so everything was on me.

Finished Arkham City, moved on to Metro 2033, which I think is rather flawed but with some interesting ideas nonetheless.

I've been playing CS:GO for the past couple of days and it's really good.

When I first bought it in a Steam sale it didn't work, the fps was extremely low. I found out that there was an issue with the particular series of AMD processor that I happen to have in my rig.

A few nights a go a friend asked me if I fancied a game and I told him about the issues I had been experiencing, but I gave it a go anyway and somehow it now works PERFECTLY!!!

SECOND HELPINGS WINS....(poor CS joke for anyone who hasn't played it...)

For some reason I can't stop playing warframe on the PS4! War Thunder too... they're very good free to play, is been a surprise^^

Bought a Wii U recently, so I've been playing Super Mario 3D World and Mario Kart 8. Still playing Civ 5 on the PC, and I'm kind of looking for another action/adventure game. Maybe I should give Resident Evil 6 a go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr2GdRBDOmU

Yeah, this kinda sums up the Steam summer sales. I still haven't finished all the stuff I bought last year...pray for me smiley

RoyalFreyeness wrote:
South Park: The Stick of Truth

fantastic game

One of the best games I played this year omg it's hilarious.

Was playing watch dogs but cos of World Cup fever got bk to FIFA 14 playing that ATM

Race the Sun, of all things. Really addictive, weird as it sounds.

I've lost 48 hours to Civilization V since Friday. Literally two full days of the past five or six. It's just impossible to stop playing that game.

Murphy wrote:
I've lost 48 hours to Civilization V since Friday. Literally two full days of the past five or six. It's just impossible to stop playing that game.

Never enough nukes for Ghandi. Never enough.

I own way too many games, the ones i'm actually playing right now though are:

Dynasty Warriors 8
Age of Mythology
League of Legends
Payday 2
Rogue Legacy
Burnout Paradise

Currently grinding in Hearthstone.

Pretty much only play League of Legends now, someone carry me to gold haha

Oh god what a sadistic question. For now I'm focused on finishing Ni No Kuni and The Wolf Among Us. Otherwise I'm fooling around on the Minecraft server I run locally with my roommate or pretending I know how to play DOTA 2.

I'm liking all the Civ V talk though, Ghandi is a maniacal tyrant that must be stopped.

I know that arent new games but now Assassin's Creed 2 and last time Far Cry 3.

CoD Ghosts: Extinction, n soon Destiny!!

CoD Ghosts: Extinction, n soon Destiny!!

I'm not much of a gamer.

*dodges tomatoes being thrown at him*

But I love board/card/table games. Dominion is my favorite. Apples to Apples and Cards against Humanity rule my house too.

Other than that, I'll try any fun party game at least once. I'm always looking for new ones.

Sim City

Super Mario 3D World, Dark Souls II, Civilization V.

Space Engineers, everyone needs more space and engineering!

Picked up Diablo 3 first time playing the series. Great game. Playing it on ps4. Any other players here?

Skipped destiny all hype no substance heared it's jus repetitive mission structures.

Been playing the hell out of Destiny.

arceus wrote:
Some Wildstar (Rowsdower server) and League of Legends.

Rowsdower dead, hope you transfered to Pergo.

Helakin wrote:
obesefatguy wrote:
Picked up Diablo 3 first time playing the series. Great game. Playing it on ps4. Any other players here?

Skipped destiny all hype no substance heared it's jus repetitive mission structures.

I got Diablo III on PC when it came out and I really enjoyed it. Not as much as Diablo II but still great. Definitely not deserving of all the hate it got, though.

And I don't care about Destiny because I don't play FPS games. Except DUST514 but that was an isolated case.

Currently I'm working through the Shin Migami Tensei series for the first time. And kicking myself for missing out when it was new.

Loving on console, feeling my mass effect RPGs void lol. Need better weapons though seen some wicked ones on utube, mine look so flimsy mind u only at lvl 18

Anybody got any legendary items wanna share for diablo 3 on ps4 lol

World of Warcract, The Sims 4, Skyrim, Civilization V, and have been being notsalgic and playing some sims 2. smiley

*Slightly* off topic, but I'm really looking forward to "INSIDE" (http://playdead.com/inside/)

Just finished Dangan Ronpa a few weeks ago, and have been playing it's sequel recently. Also gave in and bought GTA V on the PS3. I was waiting until the PC version came out but I'll just buy it again.

WoW. Destiny, n endless legends. Awesome game endless legends.

Is anyone playing Destiny on Xbox one?
If you are and wanna team up and do the weekly and daily plus the queens missions hit me up. im current lvl 25 Hunter

or even have a crack at the vault of glass

gamer tag - GTR 3VOM

Dark Souls II expansions. They're pretty tough, but I'm getting there.

I've been playing quite a bit of Hyrule Warriors on my Wii U since it came out. It's such a fun mindless hack n' slash game. smiley

so what games are you playing?3 years

Zelda II is not an easy game. But I'm making my way through it.

Majora's Mask, just not at night ._.
Murphy, I believe in you. You got this! I suffered much.

TheSquishySquishy wrote:
Majora's Mask, just not at night ._.
Murphy, I believe in you. You got this! I suffered much.

The game is tough but fair, and then there's the final temple where you face off against enemies you've never seen before and the whole place is a frigging maze and it's nightmarish until you figure out where to go and how to get there.

I'll admit that I totally cheesed the last two bosses because Thunderbird is ***ing impossible otherwise and I just didn't have the health to deal with Shadow Link in a way that wasn't cheap as hell.

But I beat the game and it's a pretty huge victory, so I'm pleased as hell.

I really want to play dangerous: Elite but think I may need to replace my laptop to run it smiley so going to have to wait a while

Dragon age inquisition, battlefield4, deus ex human revolution, fire heart emblem, empire z, final fantasy XIII. and when I get a computer again mabinogi, hellgate

As I can't afford anew console I've recently been going back through red dead redemption which is a classic!

I'm also struggling through shenmue on the dramcast but it's harder and slower than I expected!

Katamari Forever - I finished it a long time ago, but I had to replace my ps3 and didn't have my old saves backed up, which gave me an excuse to replay old games.

Katamari Forever - I finished it a long time ago, but I had to replace my ps3 and didn't have my old saves backed up, which gave me an excuse to replay old games.

Aw man, that ending bummed me out. Nobody plays a Katamari game expecting to get bummed out.

Is anybody into the GTA V that just released for PC? The game looks gorgeous, and I'd love a few peeps from this community to run around with in Online.

And you know, just putting this out there.

On my way for the final boss of BLOODBORNE! First run... And another awaits...

Street Fighter

I only got round to playing the first one on steam earlier this year and...yeah, based on that I'd say it's worth it. I've read that the gameplay is improved in subsequent games (not that I had any particular problems with it), but that first one is very good at introducing you to a well constructed and pretty huge world. Wasn't 100% on board when I started, by the time I finished it was a challenge to not immediately install the 2nd one! The first one's fairly cheap too, about Ł8, so you lose little in giving it a go.

Has anyone played mass effect? Not played any of them. Is it worth buying?

Definitely. Like Diggers mentioned it sets up a pretty convincing world filled with interesting characters and cultures you want to get to know, and the combat is even kind of fun. But oh god that inventory system is awful.

Started playing WoW again, and just got my hands on Mortal Kombat X.

While I'm a devotred League of Legends player, my current game of obsession is Ingress...And I'm chomping at the bit waiting for World of Warships to go public!

But oh god that inventory system is awful.

That's true...bloody hell...

I own a friendly Guild on Rift, i like that game because if you are tired of fighting, you can build your "dimension". I rp somtime but my main character is my oposite. She a female dwarf who drink beer in the midle of a dungeon or a raid and like to melee as a caster (see quotes bellow).

favorite quotes in gaming:
1)LEEERROOOYYY JEEENNKKIIINNN!!!!
2)Medic! (starship trooper reference)
3) Perhaps Today is a Good Day to Die

Not what you guys are talking about, but there's a facebook game called Dream Man where you can create your own dream guy, and you can pick to make him fat too. smiley May be the closest I'll ever get.

Having finished Ether One I'm moving on to This War of Mine...so from pretty and bittersweet to decidedly less pretty and bitter-okthisisbleak.

Anybody else doing GTA Online? It'd be a lot of fun to hook up with anybody here, rather than hoping the randoms you play with don't want to immediately kill you.

Oh geeze, mostly playing Smash Bros Wii U, Mario Kart 8, Animal Crossing New Leaf and Kingdom Hearts 2.5. Shantae as well when I can get Animal Crossing off.

Mainly Blood Bowl on the computer with some forays into Civ 5, HOMM 6 and X-Com. smiley

Clash of clans
Hearthstone
Blood borne - Ps4 >smiley

GTA5. Can not wait for star wars battlefront, have been waiting for that game for years.

Has anyone played the new mortal kombat? thoughts on it? kind of keen to give it a go

since there's more than one type of gaming, I'll talk about the three I'm currently busy with:

For my computer/video gaming it's pretty much all League of Legends all the time. They're pretty much hit the right balance between difficulty and fun.

For mobile gaming there's Ingress and then there's everything else. I know that on this forum people may poo-poo a game that actively encourages exercise, but the whole 'capture the flag for people who grew up watching the X-Files' theme of the games makes it impossible to resist!

For the tabletop i'm painting up figures for a fantasy game that I'm writing myself, which I describe as 'RPG lite': lots of mayhem and fun, without all the amateur drama exercises that RPGs have become these days.

Far Cry 4, WWE 2K15 & Minecraft (all PS4)

StillSlim:
Anyone ever played Eve Online? I used to....keep reading the wikis. Avoiding the urge to splurge and get back in there.

So i'm mostly just playing Alien Isolation.

I love me some EVE, but sadly don't have the time to devote to it to be truly badass...

Lots of the witcher. About 15 hours in and barely scratched the surface. Sooooo good!!!

StillSlim:
Anyone ever played Eve Online?

LargerGentleman:
I love me some EVE, but sadly don't have the time to devote to it to be truly badass...

StillSlim:
Being truly badass is a serious duty smiley

Indeed, especially in a game universe where you can fly spaceships as long as Manhattan Island...

I am currently playing:
Guild Wars 2(PC)
Diablo 3 (PC/PS3)
Dynasty Warriors 8(PS3)
Persona 4: Golden(PS Vita)
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth(3DS)
Super Smash Bros(Wii U/3DS)
Splatoon(Wii U)

Shovel Knight.

Been awhile since there's been a post in this, and the free Plague of Shadows expansion has recently come out for Shovel Knight as well. smiley Will play it some time soon. Have been playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and other things.

Ps3 Destiny, metal gear solid phantom pain, Dragon age inquisition,

3Ds miku and deamon breaker 2

I've been playing Overlord a lot lately

Have been playing through Mega Man X3 of late.

Anybody into the BattleTech universe?

Game I last played was Saints Row IV

I've been loving Undertale! It's such a wonderful game. I could NEVER play the genocide run though.

Bravely Default.

It really is like Final Fantasy with nice twists to it. smiley

destiny

Halo 5. Xbox One

so what games are you playing?2 years

A lot of Rust recently.

Destiny, Assassin's creed syndicate, Fallout 4, Black Ops 3, WWE 2k16

MGSV: Phantom Pain and Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters. The second really badly needs a tutorial on the 5 senses system, there doesn't seem to be a good way to interact with people and the taste and smell options while funny are surely losing me points with characters.

MGS V: the Phantom pain... Due to that fallout 4 is still waiting to be played.

I'm playing mostly Super Smash Bros 3DS, Undertale, and Project Mirai DX.

TellTales The Walking Dead (PS4)

Dark Souls - xbox360

Does neko atsume count? Because I'm pretty sucked into that right now

Finally got a PS4 so of course I've been playing Fallout 4. I forgot how good the soundtracks were.

Puyo Puyo and Pokemon.

I'm in between Metal Gear Solid 5, Dragon Age: Inquisition and Fallout 4. Also a little bit of Pokémon on my computer 😋

Mad Max and destiny - x1

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 1

Still learning magic the gathering

Destiny and mad Max at the moment just bought zombi yesterday and and I'm waiting for doom and homfront

ReeseLover:
i like to fantasize about if video games had weight gain elemnts to them. now that would be perfect lol

Some do, Fable 2&3, GTA San Andreas, Fat princess

Samurai warriors 4 empires, i've conqured central japan with nobunaga so far.

ReeseLover:
yea but i mean like full on weight gain only. not just some minor detail.

its me i don't think your email is working...both of them

my email is pWo4Life@y@#oo.com

I'm disturbed to find myself asking, but is there a gaining-focused Clash Royale group?

Been playing a mixture of Stardew Valley and XCOM 2 smiley.

saintonprotest:
Destiny and mad Max at the moment just bought zombi yesterday and and I'm waiting for doom and homfront
wow seems like we have a bit in common i preordered those and bought zombi the other day as well and i play destiny on my ps3 and i love mad max

Oooo I wanted to make a thread about this- any US ESO xb1 players? We should make a guild smiley ...

Fallout 4 is the only game I've been playing for months.

OnyxStar:
Oooo I wanted to make a thread about this- any US ESO xb1 players? We should make a guild smiley ...
i love eso i would join the guild if it was on ps4

Azure Striker Gunvolt.

My favorite game is sooo old school....
But I LOVE it.
Ceasar 3
Love love love that game
😜
I can start playing that game and BOOM ...16 hours have flown by!!
It's a good thing I don't have anything to play it on during my time off....if never get anything else done !!
....except food delivery lol.

I'm currently playing through Kingdom Hearts 2, as it's one of my favorite games of all time! I'd really like to continue playing through Klonoa 2 and Threads of Fate afterwards.

I'm also really into Overwatch, but I've got no way to play it. smiley

Pokemon and Zelda mostly

Ark and the CoD new map pack for now, but i'm tempted to pick up Overwatch

Total War Saga and Trópico 5

I've been really into Overwatch lately! Really dig it and it feels like a fresh new TF2, TBH!

I'm also almost always on FFXIV on my free time because I enjoy MMOs way too much :x

Oh and Stardew Valley is a good little indie game I've been playing a bunch lately! It's basically a Harvest Moon type of game.

Theif, GTAV, and Dungeon Defenders 2.

Elder Scrolls Online on Xb1 for like 4 months now...I have others but said I was going to do my usual thing and beat one before I start another. I am OCD about that but am seriously thinking of playing Witcher 3, or Destiny - though not much for shooting. Maybe Thief.... or perhaps more Eso... jeez lol

FALLOUT 4 smiley

MeadMan:
Catching up on the batman games for xbox..and I'm always playing the mass effect games.

Noice. What'd you think of the ending?

i am now been playing neverwinter on ps4 and hawken a mech fps and need for speed the new one

Just finished up with a game of League of Legends, and at this very moment I'm charging up my cell phone so I can go out and get some much-needed Ingress time in!

If mobile games count on here, then I just finished Lara Croft Go and loved it! I played the Uncharted collection on my friends PS4 a while back and loved it! One of my favorite game franchise's now!

Witcher 3 at the moment. One of the best games I've played in a long time

Nilpferd:
Witcher 3 at the moment. One of the best games I've played in a long time

yessss! Very true awesome game. Good story line and everything!

I've been playing quite a bit of tekken recently, trying to learn how to use king properly.

right now mainly League of legends and Black desert online

Collanzo:
right now mainly League of legends and Black desert online

Really! How is Black desert? I'certainly heard some good things...

I started playing Warcraft but got sucked in by Skyrim, then burned myself out after a binge of 100 hrs so am now moving onto Witcher 3smiley I'm also curious what No Man's Sky will be like!

feedeeleah:
I started playing Warcraft but got sucked in by Skyrim, then burned myself out after a binge of 100 hrs so am now moving onto Witcher 3smiley I'm also curious what No Man's Sky will be like!

Then Skyrim remastered!

I been playing a lot of minecraft lately cause I'm close to getting the last few achievements.

Finished Witcher 3: Blood and Wine, and loved it.

Playing Overwatch and Shovel Knight, and waiting on Diablo 3 season 7 and the Starcraft 2 Nova dlc.

Minecraft.

Seiken Densetsu 3.

Pokemon Yellow (3DS). Going back to my roots before Sun & Moon get released

Fallout 4 and sometimes go back to Morrowind

World of Tanks, Pokemon Omega Ruby, The Binding of Isaac (vanilla and Afterbirth), Skyrim

Skyrim!! Special Edition October 27th. I will be turning my phone off, putting my headset on and ignoring all interactions with the world.

so what games are you playing?1 year

Pokemon, played through the three old GB Castlevania games for Halloween too (Castlevania: The Adventure, Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge and Castlevania Legends).

So I am not sure if this thread includes board games, but I love Catan and play both the board game and the video game on line. I think I am a bit addicted😉

I love Catan too. As for video games, I'm addicted to Overwatch right now.

Fallout 4, second playthrough

Uncharted 4. I dont a big fan of this game. But new Assassins Creed only in the future. Wait January (Resident Evil 7)

Taking a break from FF14 to play Pokemon Sun!

currently WoWs and cities skylines.

ATS as well but not very often

Magebear:

how is it, my favorite of the series will always be Fallout 3 so im interested what you think of it

Magebear:

canuck21:
how is it, my favorite of the series will always be Fallout 3 so im interested what you think of it

I enjoy it! It's a little more of a hybrid game with the whole settlement building/populating part.

You can ignore most of that, but it helps move the plotlines along, and provides resources for crafting better stuff.

ObviousLurker:
Skyrim!! .... I will be turning my phone off, putting my headset on and ignoring all interactions with the world.

Me too :-)

so what games are you playing?11 months

I just bought Dead Space (1 and 2) and state of decay through Steam. I haven't played them yet, but I was wondering if you guys have had any experience/can give me tips.

so what games are you playing?11 months

I've been playing a variety of games lately. I've gotten back into Payday 2, been playing Dead Space 3 coop for the first time, and I've been playing a variety of horror games such as Alien Isolation or the demo for Resident Evil 7.

so what games are you playing?10 months

I play a ton of Overwatch and I am always looking for someone to play with

Currently TF2, Hitman, Doom, FFXV, Stardew Valleyand Infested Planet on a regular basis!

I love small games, like Pokemon or Angry birds. Find many of them on http://www.friv2online.com/ . It's fun. I usually play 7-20 min and then just relax + I don't have to continue playing it or make some strategies.

so what games are you playing?9 months

So far been playing return to arkham and For Honor on my ps4 and Ghost Recon Wildlands

Mostly Overwatch, Dark Souls 3 and Don't Starve Together lately

I'm too poor to buy many games lately, but luckily Battlefield 1 and Rocket League have limitless replay value. Also obsessed with The Witness, though I can't let myself play too often during school because it can be a total timesuck.

Overwatch, smash bros, pokemon moon. And fall of cybertron for me

Overwatch smiley

For the time being, it's been Overwatch, Elder Scrolls Online, and Life is Feudal. I'm always eager to meet and game with new folks, so if you're interested in a game or two, check my profile for my Steam account!

I play Big Barn Word. on airgames.airg.com
When in not in the kitchen

Been having some fun with Resident Evil 4, The Evil Within, and XCOM 2 lately smiley.

Arma 3 and Overwatch

Gears 4 halo MCC borderlands 2 titanfall 2

Heroes of the storm, waiting on Switch release and Zelda BotW. The hype is real.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

so what games are you playing?8 months

Puzzle Bobble Universe.

Dead by daylight

Most of what I play is either football manager or Stonehearth. I'm not a huge gamer really

I am plaything Catherine on PS3 and just started tales of xillia

Guild Wars 2 & Overwatch smiley

Now wide-waist deep into Mass Effect Andromeda!

Vice City

borderlands 2 ..... zer0 is my husband and i respeck him

Actually I have been playing Overwatch and Fallout new vegas

I've currently got a ton of games on hold at the moment, but one I'm playing right now is persona 5. I suggest it (-w-)

Gods and glory on my tablet

so what games are you playing?7 months

On the iPad, I like "Walking War Robots" - anyone that like BattleTech, Robotech, or futuristic robots duking it out on a variety of landscapes will probably enjoy this. FPS style.

Star Wars Monopoly, Uno, Garbage (East Des Moines caRd game), chess, fetch

I'm prepping myself up for a new horror release coming out later this month. Outlast 2! smiley

Sonic: Triple Trouble and Gunman Clive.

XBone: Overwatch, Borderlands, and all Halos

Was playing ME Andromeda when the current Overwatch event came out, so back to that.

Unfortunately I think my graphics card is chugging a bit with Andromeda after the patch. Need to figure out a good upgrade on the cheap.

I got the Switch and Breath of the Wild and have been playing that a lot. I also still play the Witcher 3 on PS4 and Overwatch.

Mass Effect (the first one).

so what games are you playing?6 months

SnM4BDSMinFL:
Was playing ME Andromeda when the current Overwatch event came out, so back to that.

Unfortunately I think my graphics card is chugging a bit with Andromeda after the patch. Need to figure out a good upgrade on the cheap.
Did you finish Andromeda? I personally loved it until I had been to all the planets and eventually the story just fell flat for me and I lost interest. I really tried to keep going as I loved the original trilogy. ME 2 got me back into gaming after a long period of being bored of games. Andromeda feels great most of the time combat wise but in other areas I just got this feeling like their reach exceeded their grasp if I'm using that phrase properly (please correct me if I am not) and the little details that made the old games great are just a pale shadow in comparison. I could go on but this is long enough as is.

I've been playing Path of Exile a lot lately, and am now greatly anticipating the next patch

Int the meantime, I've been grabbing the last few achievements I've needed in a few other games like Portal 2, GTA V, or The Talos Principle

Overwatch on xbox1 and I need a team for comp5 smiley

Switch: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

PS4: Danganronpa 1.2 Reload

Just got these games and I've been obssessed...

Just got these games and I've been obsessed...

Pc: Overwatch, Alan Wake, Rocket league and move or die

so what games are you playing?5 months

Minecraft.

Pokemon, and Gunstar Heroes.

Diablo 3

Mass effect Andromeda, Destiny (currently getting ready for the D2 beta) watch dogs 2, injustice 2, mortal kombat XL

right now chess against the computer but honestly I suck at it big time. must be the weather smiley

Cityskylines and Overwatch. A little LoL aswell

It's called: find a dominate female feeder, who is also into BDSM.

P.S. and lives close by for feedings.

I'm too big for the Monopoly car.

I enjoy Cities Skylines, can never get sick of that game!

I play the Sims 2 a bit as well, much better than the current game in my opinion. The Sims 4 is a big disappointment for me.

I'm tempted to get Skylines, is the hype all its cracked up to be?

Lately ARMS and Battlerite

so what games are you playing?4 months

CougarCakes:
Final Fantasy XIV online

Haven't played this, but my friends swear by it. It does look pretty awesome.

In what little free time I have, I've been working through my horror list - - - F.E.A.R, Amnesia, System Shock 2, Silent Hill, etc.

Didn't realize how many great games I was missing in that genre.

Currently Arma 3, CS:GO, Planet Side 2, Empyrion: Galactic Survival, Red Orchestra 2, Rocket League, Distance, Mabinogi, Starcraft 2 & Reign of Kings.

ObviousLurker:
I'm tempted to get Skylines, is the hype all its cracked up to be?

I believe it is indeed worth it. Cities Skylines is the best city building game in the last decade, maybe the best of all time! Great traffic management system and AI, beautiful graphics, wide range of roads to use, and large cities too. It runs really well after over 100,000 population without DLC.

The steam workshop is incredible, you can get custom assets and mods which are all creative.

Cities Skylines definitely suceeds in being the game the atrocious Simcity 2013 should have been. Also it is very affordable!

poke'monz and League of Legends!

on pc Minecraft. World of tanks. H1Z1. overwatch.

On psn, overwatch, ESO, street fighter V, DB xenoverse, dishonored, skyrim, fallout 4. Old pokemon emulators too

I'm resurrecting my old Saints Row protagonist. Initially it was nostalgia, but that's a genuinely fun series!

Ps4 mafia 3 and overwatch

not playing much.

But right now I am playing Diablo 1 from time to time smiley

I wish I was one of those "hardcore gamer" people but sadly, I'm not. I like to play Mario Party in my free time though if that counts? Haha

Wolfenstein the new order and DOOM.

so what games are you playing?3 months

I've been playing a lot of games lately lol. The division, Black ops 3 Zombies, Gmod, PayDay 2, Halo 5!

Skyrim.

Destiny

Fallout 4

My friends and I take smash bros on the GameCube way too seriously

I've been replaying Shadow of Mordor.

so what games are you playing?2 months

I've just finished to play Plants vs Zombies at http://www.friv2online.com/ and started to play Super Mario Star Scramble. These light flash games help me to get rid of stress and stop overeat. I can play them even at work when I have short breaks.

Lisa the Painful

Gonna get Madden 18 soon smiley

then possibly Fifa 18 smiley

Overwatch

Sonic Mania

XCOM

Towerfall

Breath of the Wild

HectorTheConvector:
Freecell, Solitaire, y'know, good old card games. 'Cause I'm just toooooo cool.

What, no Minesweeper, SkiFree, or Chips Challenge?

Ps4 destiny 2, ark survival, and killing floor 2

Dark Souls, Super Metroid

ellianna evvs:
I wish I was one of those "hardcore gamer" people but sadly, I'm not. I like to play Mario Party in my free time though if that counts? Haha

Mario Party is rad! I also love Mario Kart smiley

I played the heck out of Chips Challenge back in the day! ...I was a kid, though. smiley

Lately, I CANNOT stop playing FTL, which is all the more maddening because evidently I suck at it. I haven't beaten it once and it's starting to look like my Everest.

Other than that, Splatoon 2 and I have been inseparable (though I'm not too good at that one, either).

I guess basically I'm saying I suck at all games, lol.

Counting down the days till I get paid so I can get the new XCOM 2 expansion.

Probably going to suck at it just as badly as I did with the base game, just in new and exciting ways smiley

Next game iv got my eye on atm other than Fifa atm is the New Red Dead Redemption and COD

so what games are you playing?3 weeks

Last time I took part in escape room games with my friends in Los Angeles, https://thequestfactory.com/ . It was a great advetures. The design of a room (we chose Clinic) was so detailed. Riddles and puzzles were awesome. I will definitely come back to try another room.

Busting out in Megaman Legacy Collection 2 PC.
I don't have a PS3 nor an XboxOne so it's my first time playing Megaman 9 and Megaman 10 which were console exclusive.

Overwatch
Sonic Mania

so what games are you playing?2 weeks

I am interested in gambling games. Poker in my fav game. I often play on 888 poker room, here is a guide on sign up. I know that players, who are really skillful and successful earn huge money. Money can be earned from tournaments, books or live streams on twitch. I hope to become such a professional someday.

I am interested GTA, Subway, Minecraft

Now I'm constantly playing most nostalgic game for me asino. There are many exciting games that you will like. I have been playing casino for a long time and I like that they provide many opportunities for regular users. The most important thing is that the Nahs have good customer support. For me it is very important in such games

I can't tell if the two poker posts above are bot ads or not

so what games are you playing?6 days

i'm tempted to get into the Shantea the Genie series smiley
1 >> page 1 of 33   loading