forum  body inflation

new inflation method omg4 months

I am aware that about 50 people have asked this question but I don't seem to be able to inflate with this method I think this is due to the fact that people are using biological terms such as larynx when I would much rather people used instructions that are more practical i.e. instead of saying " you need to open your larynx" you could say "make an "NNNN" sound as this opens your larynx" So if anyone doesn't mind could you one of you could explain the method in practical terms.

new inflation method omg2 weeks

I'm really bummed at reading this post through, because I know I'm able to do it - and have - but it's not pleasant in the slightest. What I do is prepare to fake burp: I take in gulps of air but keep them down. I quickly feel like I'm full, but I also feel quite ill and actually got myself to the bathroom where I threw up... air. Like, it felt like I was about to "toss cookies" but air just came out in a gross burp-like thing. What's more, is the tightness doesn't show with my belly's size: which has gotten quite large with pump inflations before. Am I doing something wrong? I can't seem to do it in one long gulp, only in these short bursts. An explanation would be appreciated.
<< 8 page 8 of 8   loading