Gaining

Considering gaining a bit?

The problem with protein shakes is that the decent ones can cost more than some entire meals.

Chubby_bunny_160 recently clued us in on her favourite gaining drink: half heavy cream, half soft drink (preferably fruit flavoured). A tall glass can be up to 800+ calories, which is more than most protein shakes, and the ingredients are pretty cheap.
10 years

"How to Get Fat" on my site may help.
10 years

Depends how much you can stomach, and how fast you want to gain. Assuming 800 calories from 200ml of cream (not counting the soda calories) it'll take 4-5 of them to count towards one pound (assuming your diet is otherwise balanced), so you could gain that pound over a day or a week if you space them out. Some people just get used to the cream and drink it straight, but it's easier with the soda. Just before bed is best because you won't burn it off while sleeping.
10 years

My gf has been eating well the last two years, causing her to gain 60lbs. She went from 140 to 200. She likes her soft belly and I'm not complaining either, I like her chubby bodyshape!

But now she is doubting if she would go for the 250, but she likes to know what things you bump into. (I'm not saying she must, I like her the way she is, but will accept her at a higher weight as well)

But she wonders about things which might become harder to do or even quite impossible when you weigh around 250.. So if you have gained from around 200lbs to around (or above) 250lbs, please shere your story! (Maybe some ff women can help us out?)

Hope some can give a little insight into this unknown area smiley
10 years