Gaining

Question for ffa- body type

I do like stretch marks. They're just proof a person gained really fast, so they're hot in their own way. Angry red lines just need some lotion. And kisses. I don't know about other girls, but I bet many like them.
10 years

weighting4u wrote:
I disagree that skinny guys are boring. Only boring people are boring. But some meat on the bones is nice. Something for a girl to hold on to. smiley

They might not be boring, but I do feel (overly) skinny people look alike. Fat distribution knows so many wonderful variations.
10 years

Since we're all sharing opinions...

My tastes seem to have evolved with time, I have to say. Initially, I was in it for the belly. Give me big, round, firm bellies all day.
But as time went on, and I actually got to speak to feedees and gainers, I began to fall in love with things like thicker thighs...fat man-boobs...
But this was not before finding out that muscle-guts were a thing, and falling in love with those too...
Let's just say that if a man is fat and he's getting fatter, no matter his body type, it's a sexy thing to me. But the big belly is still closest to my heart.

Though, I will say that the body shape that men start to take on north of about 500 pounds simply isn't for me.
10 years

Ok so originally back in my younger days I liked guys with a nice round belly but as time went on I became more open so squishy guys were good too. Ideally I'd love a guy with strong arms but a large soft belly that I could snuggle with.

It's also amazing how preferences change to weight! Back when I first came out as an FFA I had a cut off of 265 lbs. Now I'm like.. you're 400? Awesome! It seems the more I get into the culture the bigger the guys I like become.
10 years

Morganna wrote:
Ok so originally back in my younger days I liked guys with a nice round belly but as time went on I became more open so squishy guys were good too. Ideally I'd love a guy with strong arms but a large soft belly that I could snuggle with.

It's also amazing how preferences change to weight! Back when I first came out as an FFA I had a cut off of 265 lbs. Now I'm like.. you're 400? Awesome! It seems the more I get into the culture the bigger the guys I like become.

I concur! I'm glad this isn't just an isolated phenomenon. It makes me feel less...weird, if that makes sense?
10 years

ShakesSphere wrote:
Just want to add that preferences are shaped by past experiences. Many women appreciate the physique similar to their first serious boyfriend. The good news is that most women can learn to appreciate another type of body shape, as long as it's fat. So you guys shouldn't worry about this issue so much. It's much more of a problem for BBW's.

That's fascinating.

...hmmm. Now that I think about it, my first serious feedee gained in his thighs and butt, as well as his belly.
Very, very interesting!
9 years

Delicatefame wrote:
I would like to start with a pretty good sized guy 300+ smiley

I see you don't waste time and start off big. Yeah 300+ is a good size to start with im sure. Not that im 300, but im close and getting closer.
9 years
12   loading