forum  story writing

"searching for a story" thread5 years

I found a story about a year ago, and I've been looking for it ever since but haven't been able to find it. It was about a girl who experiences something like Groundhog Day on Thanksgiving, as in she lives Thanksgiving over and over, and she slowly starts to gain more and more weight so that by the end she wakes up and bursts out of her pjs and everyone else is shocked to see that she's gained so much weight seemingly overnight. If anyone could point me in the direction of this story I would be incredibly grateful!!

mintchipchic wrote:
I found a story about a year ago, and I've been looking for it ever since but haven't been able to find it. It was about a girl who experiences something like Groundhog Day on Thanksgiving, as in she lives Thanksgiving over and over, and she slowly starts to gain more and more weight so that by the end she wakes up and bursts out of her pjs and everyone else is shocked to see that she's gained so much weight seemingly overnight. If anyone could point me in the direction of this story I would be incredibly grateful!!

At least I'm not the only one that is looking for that story!

I'm looking for a story "Evil Stepmother" that was recommended to me by a friend, but being a non-payer, I can't find it. Can anyone tell me the author or link to the story? Thanks!

Ok, so I've been trying to find this story I read on FantasyFeeder about a year or so ago. It was about this thin girl in her last few days of work at this lab where they were developing this feeding machine for patients in a coma. The young woman sneaks into the lab at night, straps on one of the masks hooked up to the feeding machine and turns it on. It starts forcing the supplement into her making her gain weight rapidly, only for it to malfunction and go into drain mode leading to her gaining an extreme amount of weight. The story was written incredibly well. If any one out there has it, I would be eternally grateful if you would share it with me.

"searching for a story" thread4 years

Hey everyone! I need help looking for a specific story. I recall it was about two teachers (specifically a plump home ec cooking teacher and her thin assistant wh had just started working with her.) I also remember that it started off with the home ec teacher in a meeting, and the principal had asked her to stay behind and he talked with her to take on their new employee as an assistant and to make her more..."humble" I suppose would fit. Then the home ec teacher started fattening her assistant up and they eventually became good friends.

I unfortunately don't remember the site it was from, nor the title of it. It was also fairly long in length. If anyone could post a link to it I'd appreciate it! I'm trying to make a folder of favorite fantasy stories.

I'm looking for a story about a man who want the woman he is with to gain weight, but she decides to secretly fatten him up instead. He notices she is getting thinner and he is getting fatter. One night she tells him she's been fattening him and she makes him cry, and he resigns himself to his fate. The next morning he wakes up next to a cart of pastries and cakes.

oh that sounds so perfectly sexy for my tastes hehe i would love to read that story ^^

please tell me if you ever find it ;-) will ya ;-)
pleeease ^^

fcfa wrote:
Hey everyone! I need help looking for a specific story. I recall it was about two teachers (specifically a plump home ec cooking teacher and her thin assistant wh had just started working with her.) I also remember that it started off with the home ec teacher in a meeting, and the principal had asked her to stay behind and he talked with her to take on their new employee as an assistant and to make her more..."humble" I suppose would fit. Then the home ec teacher started fattening her assistant up and they eventually became good friends.

I unfortunately don't remember the site it was from, nor the title of it. It was also fairly long in length. If anyone could post a link to it I'd appreciate it! I'm trying to make a folder of favorite fantasy stories.

Fat for Teacher by Maltese Falcon

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52801

I am looking for a story that is about a guy named Roy I think and he moves in with his rich cousins for the summer. One cousin is named Howie I think. His cousins are super fat and they have an elevator. He gains a lot of weight with them and their friends. There is a sequel where they go to college.

I figured it out the stories I was looking for are called
A Visit of Discovery
and
Fat Fresher's Syndrome
By Non Serviam on DM Forums

So i think this one was called something like "submissive piggies" and was about a rich woman who had a contact with a women to let her fatten her up, but realized she was getting so large she was going to have to keep her after the contract. in the second installment she got a new chubby blonde assistant and decided to make her a new piggy too. It was great because it had a nice balance between consensual and force feeding. BDSM and piggy play at it's finest. Anyone know where it is???

"searching for a story" thread3 years

Hi all. A while ago, I read a story about a couple on holiday who were given the opportunity to house sit (I think) or live in another couple's house, but it was all a ploy to fatten them for Xmas (or maybe thanksgiving) dinner. Any ideas?

Thank you.

I'm looking for a story that drove me wild. They were written by a woman who wrote about 3-4 stories on here and then deleted her account a couple months ago. I can't remember their titles, but one was about a woman living in New York who had a wealthy boyfriend who paid her rent, bought her clothes, and reveled in the fact that he was plumping her up. If anyone has this story saved or knows where I could find it, please message me!

Looking for a story that seems to have vanished from the board recently. A male lawyer was being blackmailed by someone he met on video chat to continue fattening up; author also had a story about an explorer being fattened my native girls. but both seem to be missing.

I'm looking for a story that I know used to be on here, but I can't seem to find it anymore and it's driving me crazy.

The story in question begins with a guy in his later years of college looking for a room to rent, and he ends up finding one with a slightly older woman who happens to be a FFA/Feedee/Feeder. She begins to fatten him up without his knowledge, and they eventually enter a gaining relationship with one another. Any insight would be great! Thank you!

I remember that last one, but not well enough to find it. Sorry!

Looking for one myself, and any help would be much appreciated!

It was posted on a blog ages ago and perhaps elsewhere, called something like "Nobody tells Jake what to do", or it might've been Jack.

The story starts with the recently-married protagonist lazing on the couch after dinner with his eyes closed. His wife's friend, thinking he's asleep, comments to her that he's getting a "corn-fed look" about him. The wife replies that she's been feeding him up a bit to a size she likes and, having now achieved that, will start to give him healthy meals to keep him at his current weight. When her friend wonders if he might object to a leaner diet, the wife boasts that he'll "eat whatever I put in front of him".

The husband, still feigning sleep, is angry and decides to, ah, undermine her scheme.

Looking for a story was posted sometime this summer I'm pretty sure if not late spring. Story was about this fitness obsessed girl who goes to her Aunts place. Turns out her aunt had put on a ton of weight. The big difference here between this and other stories that are similar is that this girl doesn't really try to put on weight until she accidentally sees her aunt naked after a shower. She essentially just says screw it and decides to eat like there was no tomorrow.

notskinny4long:
I'm looking for a story about a man who want the woman he is with to gain weight, but she decides to secretly fatten him up instead. He notices she is getting thinner and he is getting fatter. One night she tells him she's been fattening him and she makes him cry, and he resigns himself to his fate. The next morning he wakes up next to a cart of pastries and cakes.

Yeah i found the story ;_) here it is

http://fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view?id=7767

;-)

hurgon:

It was posted on a blog ages ago and perhaps elsewhere, called something like "Nobody tells Jake what to do", or it might've been Jack.

The story starts with the recently-married protagonist lazing on the couch after dinner with his eyes closed. His wife's friend, thinking he's asleep, comments to her that he's getting a "corn-fed look" about him. The wife replies that she's been feeding him up a bit to a size she likes and, having now achieved that, will start to give him healthy meals to keep him at his current weight. When her friend wonders if he might object to a leaner diet, the wife boasts that he'll "eat whatever I put in front of him".

The husband, still feigning sleep, is angry and decides to, ah, undermine her scheme.

I believe this may be the story you were looking for: http://www.bellybuilders.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7732&p=179471&hilit=momona#p179471

hurgon:

snr6424:
I believe this may be the story you were looking for: http://www.bellybuilders.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7732&p=179471&hilit=momona#p179471

Hey - many thanks! I had to set up an account with that site to check, but when it's (hopefully) accepted I'll check and let you know.

hurgon:
Hey - many thanks! I had to set up an account with that site to check, but when it's (hopefully) accepted I'll check and let you know.[/quote]

No problem. Let me know if you have trouble joining the site, I can just forward you the actual story.

hurgon:
Hey - many thanks! I had to set up an account with that site to check, but when it's (hopefully) accepted I'll check and let you know.

snr6424:
No problem. Let me know if you have trouble joining the site, I can just forward you the actual story.[/quote]

Actually, no response yet - so if you wouldn't mind, that would be great!

May as well throw this one in. A thin woman volunteers for an experiment in aid of cold sleep during space travel, where the aim is to fatten people up to 300 pounds and let them live off the fat for weeks. The meat of the "action" is her lying on a table and spreading across it as she expands.

Hey, I'm looking for a story in which a male author is fattened by his girlfriend though the use of pills which also make him smarter as well as causing a lot of flatulence.

It seems to have disappeared from here.

I keep hearing about this story where a girl experiences groundhogs day (the film) during thanksgiving. For the life of me, I can't seem to find it, and I was hoping someone found it.

I've read both versions of that one (there's a gender flip that changes it to a female feeder and a male feedee, there's only a few changes to it between versions though)

But I can't find it now...

wolfpack72:
Ok, so I've been trying to find this story I read on FantasyFeeder about a year or so ago. It was about this thin girl in her last few days of work at this lab where they were developing this feeding machine for patients in a coma. The young woman sneaks into the lab at night, straps on one of the masks hooked up to the feeding machine and turns it on. It starts forcing the supplement into her making her gain weight rapidly, only for it to malfunction and go into drain mode leading to her gaining an extreme amount of weight. The story was written incredibly well. If any one out there has it, I would be eternally grateful if you would share it with me.

If anyone could link this one, I'd also appreciate it.

hurgon:

snr6424:
No problem. Let me know if you have trouble joining the site, I can just forward you the actual story.[/quote]
I hate to ask, but could you forward me the story. I tried getting an account but I haven't heard anything and it's been a few days.

Not sure if I am doing this right but I am looking for one called Rachel & Cindi.

"searching for a story" thread2 years

There was a story on her called "tiers of joy". I think the user left and that may be why I can't find it but does anyone know for sure?

There is a story that I am looking for in which the main character was this girl and she was being secretly fattened by her mother so the daughter could be a babysitter of her siblings while the mother would go out and have flings. The sister of the main character herself gained weight and there was also a boy involved who desired the main character to be big as well.

I feel that the story I am thinking of may be deleted :-/

I am looking for a story I read years ago.
A girl take a vacation to Italy (i think it was italy) after graduation. Meets an Italian guy on vacation too, and the two of them indulge the whole time. Naturally they both gain, especially the girl.

I cant remember if I read it on Dimensions or Deviantart.

Does anyone no what it is called.

I am looking for a story - "Beautiful Bella." Does anyone have it?

I am searching for a story where a man wake up and finds his body has been transformed into that of a SSBBW (though he retains his genitals). He couldn't figure our what had been done to him. He then starts to get friendly with a neighbor.

Anyone know it? It had many parts.

"searching for a story" thread10 months

I've been looking for years for a story that was on DeviantArt like 2010-2012ish. It was written as Halloween special, I think, and was a Hansel and Gretel tale, except no Hansel, just Gretel. The whole thing was just one scene, with the witch force feeding Gretel through the bars of the cage and playing with her fat. Ridiculously hot, but have never found it again. Anyone who happens to remember it, or, better yet of course, has a copy, let me know XD

IntrovertedSD:
Looking for a story was posted sometime this summer I'm pretty sure if not late spring. Story was about this fitness obsessed girl who goes to her Aunts place. Turns out her aunt had put on a ton of weight. The big difference here between this and other stories that are similar is that this girl doesn't really try to put on weight until she accidentally sees her aunt naked after a shower. She essentially just says screw it and decides to eat like there was no tomorrow.
cakes and innocence?

Looking for a story titled 'Emma' about a girl who puts on a lot of weight to her mother's dismay. The beginning was quite hot but it got pretty dark towards the end of the story.

"searching for a story" thread9 months

Anybody remember the long, realistic, almost depressing story about a young man who visits his grandmother for the summer where he gains weight, comes back and has to deal with his lowered social status as a fat guy? He gets rejected by a woman on his return trip, loses his old girlfriend who is now grossed out by him, gets a dead end job at a burger place where he works alongside a fit young man, gets a sort-of feeder girlfriend but it turns out she is just sadistically toying with him, gets yet another girlfriend, this time hispanic and accepting of his weight, realizes he might be bi, and eventually accepts that his life is changed forever. the story was popular here but I can't remember the title and it seems to have been deleted.

"searching for a story" thread6 months

BigBoy20:
There is a story that I am looking for in which the main character was this girl and she was being secretly fattened by her mother so the daughter could be a babysitter of her siblings while the mother would go out and have flings. The sister of the main character herself gained weight and there was also a boy involved who desired the main character to be big as well.

I remember it. Main character's name started with a V, like Valerie or something. Have you checked Dimensions?

"searching for a story" thread6 months

When I first joined a couple months ago, I read a story on here that I haven't been able to re-find. A BHM and his wife throw a party, and they have an open marriage and one of the wife's side-guys comes over, and they're eating a lot and maybe smoking weed too...

Anyone have any ideas what story it was?

"searching for a story" thread5 months

[quote]canuck:
I am searching for a story where a man wake up and finds his body has been transformed into that of a SSBBW (though he retains his genitals). He couldn't figure our what had been done to him. He then starts to get friendly with a neighbor.

Anyone know it? It had many parts.[/quote

Story is titled A new day written by Gignv and its on Dimensions]

BigBoy20:

I remember this one very well. It was called Slimfast, I think. And yeah, it does seem to have been deleted. I'd love to read it again myself.

PiGirLover:
Looking for the story on here about a girl that attends a high school where everyone eats and snacks all day. She is reluctant at first, but quickly starts eating up.

Please and thanks.

That story's still here it's called Walter High!

"searching for a story" thread3 months

i'm looking for a story that was written before the improved tags about a fat man, his wife, and his two children that lived in a fat society, where an organization was actively taking over the world to make everyone fatter. they talked about how any 'skinny activists' would be taken to prisons to re-train their brains. the man worked for the government, and the wife was a stay at home. it was so erotic, and is probably my favorite story here. can someone find it???

also!! the cover art was made by eating-and-breeding on deviantart, if thats important!!

I’m pretty sure it’s “Life in Corporalia”

Trans Fat Boy:
I'm pretty sure it's "Life in Corporalia"

oh my god you're a life-saver!!!! thankyou!!

"searching for a story" thread2 months

Looking for two. The first one is about a fatter girl who works in an office getting into a relationship with a new female employee who is very fit. The point of view alternates between them. The second one is a lesbian relationship that starts with the slimmer girl noticing how much weight her partner has gained when she drops a fork and cant pick it up
1 >> page 1 of 5   loading